Floyd
MartaOwl
FranCymbal
Alatriste
Bufalu
Peaky Blinder
82 participantes

Página 9 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Siguiente

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Empty Re: John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci

Mensaje por Frusciante 25.11.15 18:44

Y Fight for Love es cosa seria
Frusciante
Frusciante

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Empty Re: John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci

Mensaje por Roundabout 25.11.15 19:44

Frusciante escribió:
Spoiler:

Toma ya! Ahora mismo me pongo con ello.

Por cierto, me ha sacado una sonrisa de oreja a oreja todo lo que dice, porque es lo que llevo reivindicando como parte de su grandeza todos estos años, y por eso le defenderé siempre aunque no se vuelva a colgar una guitarra. Concretamente aquí:

Reduced to a single sentence, it would have been accurate to say that, at this point, I have no particular audience in mind while I am making music. Thinking this way gives me a certain freedom and stimulates growth and change. It is a state of mind that has been extremely useful to me from time to time throughout these last 27 years of being a professional musician.
  I am grateful that I still have an audience, considering that I do not make music preconcieved to conform to “what people want”.

Grande.
Roundabout
Roundabout

Mensaje por albichuela 25.11.15 20:35

Me encanta Fight for Love
albichuela
albichuela

Mensaje por pinkpanther 25.11.15 22:55

Oh
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por p0pi 25.11.15 23:26

Pues las subió a Bandcamp para descargar de gratis en buena calidad:

http://jfdirectlyfromjf.bandcamp.com/
p0pi
p0pi

https://www.instagram.com/theriffbox

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 26.11.15 1:35

Hostia, la verdad, no me esperaba esto. Me ha dado subidón cuando he leído el e-mail. Lo mejor de esto, es que tendremos canciones de Frusci de cuando en cuando, y no siempre "de lo mismo". Y estoy totalmente de acuerdo en todo lo que dice en ese comunicado. Puto genio.

Ya me ha bajado todas las canciones del soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/jfdirectlyfromjf

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por p0pi 26.11.15 7:42

Me ha molado solamente una canción. El resto me pesan.
p0pi
p0pi

Mensaje por akhenaten666 27.11.15 8:23

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 23905fee-1ed3-4956-a3bd-832fa0e60cae

en su sitio
akhenaten666
akhenaten666

Mensaje por Frusciante 16.02.16 21:39

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 2s1oyms

El 16 de Abril está previsto el lanzamiento del EP Foregrow. Todo apunta a que volverá a ser música para marcianos adictos a las drogas de diseño. Espero equivocarme
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Ripple. 16.02.16 22:23

Frusciante escribió:
Hello audience
November 24 2015

I now have a Bandcamp page and a Soundcloud page and have put up a bunch of unreleased music of my past. My own name has been taken by several people, so one is called jfdirectlyfromjf.bandcamp.com and the other is called soundcloud.com/jfdirectlyfromjf.
   At present, I have put up a 19 minute group of 6 songs recorded on 4-track cassette in May 2010, the instrumentation being 3 guitars and one drum machine. It is a bunch of weird anti-rock star guitar solos, played mainly on a Mosrite Ventures guitar, and a Yamaha SG, accompanied by an Elektron Machinedrum, excepting one song where I used a Roland TR 707, and another where a 707 was used, but is not in the mix.

I have also uploaded a 37 minute collection of tunes made between 2009 and 2011 which were all recorded in my main studio during various stages of its development, as well as various stages of my devopment as an engineer.  
   Furthermore, you will find in these places the full 20 minute version of Sect In Sgt, my all-sample piece, in its entirety. The version which was online before, under the name Trickfinger, omitted the first 5 minutes of the piece.
   In addition, there is an interpretation of the song Fight For Love from the movie Casa De Mi Padre, recorded one sunny afternoon in November 2013 by Omar Rodriguez and myself, plus Medre, a track recorded in 2008, and a vocal and guitar only version of the song Zone, from my album Enclosure.

This music is all free of cost to the public, and can be downloaded or streamed on Bandcamp and Soundcloud. With the exception of Zone, this is all music which was made purely for the sake of making music, rather than for having it released and thereby sold. In other words, Zone is the only song which was intended to be on a record.    
   When someone releases music on a label, they are selling it, not giving it. Art is a matter of giving. If I sing my friend a song, it goes from me to her, at no cost. That’s giving. If I sell you an object, we do not say that I gave you that object. Recording artists have been “giving” the public music by selling it to them for so long that we now think of sell-outs as dedicated musicians who love their audience so much that they aggressively sell them products, and sell themselves as an image and personality to this audience on a regular basis just as aggresively.  Sell-outs is an antiquated term which, when I was a kid, referred to artists who love making money more than they love making music. The word indicated a lack of artistic integrity. Sell-outs suck, in my opinion. Its a shame its become so normal, expected, and acceptable to be one. When I was a teenager it was very common for people who loved music to insult a recording artist for being, or becoming, a sell-out. I believe that this was a very healthy instinct on the part of music lovers.
 Giving people music for free online being so common these days is a good reminder that artistic expression is always a matter of giving, not taking, or selling. Selling is the making money part, and artistic expression, creation, is the giving part. They are distinct from one another, and it is my conviction that music should always be made because one loves music, regardless of whether one plans on selling it or not. Creation is the source of life, while making money is what people do for food, clothing, shelter, necessities, and comfort in some cases, and to exercise their greed in others.
   It is my pleasure to give you this music. Sometimes I will announce here on my site that I have posted music in these places, and other times I will not. Any music I stream from here on my site will now be linked to my Soundcloud page.
   I also must clear something up. I normally don’t read my press, but I heard about this quote, recently taken out of context by some lame website and made into a headline, in which I said “I have no audience”. This has been misinterpreted, and by no fault of the excellent journalist who interviewed me for the fine publication Electronic Beats. Ever since I quit my old band in 2008, I have made music specifically to learn and to make the music which I want to hear, without an audience in mind. Nevertheless, between 2008 and 2013, every time I recorded a track, I sent it to Aaron Funk and Chris McDonald who are my Speed Dealer Moms bandmates, and often to a few other friends. Early on in this period, I realized that whoever I sent my music to or played my music for had become my “audience”, ie the people who I aimed my music at.
   Even when you make music purely for the sake of doing it, as I do, it sometimes helps to have friends who’s ears and taste you have in the back of your head when you’re making it. But this can also put you in a straightjacket, just as aiming your music at the masses can.  Therefore, in Jan 2014, I decided to stop having an “audience” in this sense, and so I stopped finishing songs or sending what I was doing to friends, and started making a lot of songs at once rather than one song at a time. This freed up my mind so that I could make music purely to hear it and live with it, in order to grow in a different direction for a while. This was not a permanent decision. In fact, I’m already past that phase. Trickfinger is not my final record, and I never said it was, as was claimed by that silly website.
   Obviously I have a public audience. I am aware of them, and they know who they are.  When I said “At this point, I have no audience”, I meant “audience” in the figurative sense of people who I have in mind when I am creating, who I intend to send my music to or play it for. In the original interview I had made this clear in an earlier sentence which was not printed, in which I recall saying, “There I was(in 2009), trying to make music without an audience in mind when I realized that Aaron and Chris had become my audience.” So when I later said “At this point, I have no audience.”, the journalist knew I was not referring to the public. In the context of the Electronic Beats article, which was in regards to an album of music which was not originally intended to be heard by the public, I believe my meaning is clear.
   Reduced to a single sentence, it would have been accurate to say that, at this point, I have no particular audience in mind while I am making music. Thinking this way gives me a certain freedom and stimulates growth and change. It is a state of mind that has been extremely useful to me from time to time throughout these last 27 years of being a professional musician.
   I am grateful that I still have an audience, considering that I do not make music preconcieved to conform to “what people want”. I don’t think people know what they want, except that the general public thinks that artists should sound as their audience expects them to. The general public did not “want” Jimi Hendrix’s music before 1967. They did not know that such sounds were possible. How could they have wanted it before they heard it? Did the public “want” Sgt. Pepper before it came out? That would have been impossible, because no album had ever sounded remotely like that. Yet musicians who aim at becoming or remaining popular have gotten into this stupid habit of attempting to give the public “what it wants”. I made a good living doing this for years, and in 2008 decided that I would never cater to people who believe its a musicians job to give audiences “what they want”, ever again. I have excellent relations with the two independent labels who release my music, and like me, they are not aimed at the masses.
   In mainstream industry jargon, an artist who has a small audience is said to have “no audience”. I’ve always despised that expression, because it implies that audiences with uncommon taste are nonentities, rather than actual people. I certainly do not talk that way. I love people, and do not like to see them devalued. I’m glad that the people who continue to follow what I do have kept their minds active and open. And I’m pleased that rock fans are not the only people listening to what I’ve done. Thank you all for existing
https://soundcloud.com/jfdirectlyfromjf

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A1319241499_2
John Frusciante - Renoise Tracks= 8 tracks.
Empiezo con guitarras. Te transmito ilusión pero luego se me derramó café sobre el sintetizador de mi puta madre. A pesar de todo es medianamente escuchable y escarbando hay cositas y aparecen ciertas partes vocales.

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A0276214555_2
John Frusciante - 4 track guitar music
6 tracks. Hay guitarras y sólo eso ya es noticia. Se intuyen esos sonidos melancólicos que te llegan al corazón acompañados de mi mascota tocando la caja de ritmos. Pero bueno, este sí que sí. Este sí que se acerca un poquito, pero poquito poquito, a lo que queremos a estas alturas de la fiesta. 100% instrumental.

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A2334087073_2
John Frusciante - Zone (Guitar and vocal)
1 track. Aquí estoy yo. Rasgando suavemente mi guitarra, sacando mi falsete y haciendo mis subidas y bajadas de voz. Estoy llorando por fin. Desde Empyrean no lloraba. Gracias gracias gracias cheers  cheers  cheers

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A0738445809_2
John Frusciante-Omar Rodríguez - Fight for Love
1 track 100% instrumental. Simplemente cheers Hostias. Qué puto sonidazo Guitar Qué corta se me hace redios.

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A2434709834_2
John Frusciante - Medre
1 track 100% instrumental. Vuelvo a la senda electrónica pero no es para cagarse en mi puta medre, Va en la línea de A sphere in the heart of silence. Sonidos alienígenas acompañados de guitarras. Después del susto del principio del día compro.

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 A2139650407_2
John Frusciante, Trickfinger - Sect In Sgt
Pues eso. Trickfinger. 100% electrónica. Not for me

Gracias por el resumen, ya se por donde hincar el diente, de repente te enteras que Frusciante saca material a expuertas y te abruma porque no sabes cual es lo mas inspirado.
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 17.02.16 2:11

Frusciante escribió:John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 2s1oyms

El 16 de Abril está previsto el lanzamiento del EP Foregrow. Todo apunta a que volverá a ser música para marcianos adictos a las drogas de diseño. Espero equivocarme

Pero no dijo que ya había terminado con esa etapa electrónica? Joder, a este paso van a sacar Tool el nuevo disco antes de que Frusciante vuelva a hacer un disco guitarrero.
Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por F 17.02.16 3:07

Joder, Frusci, coge la puta strato y deleitanos, cabrón!

F

Mensaje por pinkpanther 17.02.16 3:16

Joder.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 22.02.16 23:19

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por Frusciante 22.02.16 23:22

Qué rollo lleva? No puedo oírlo hasta la tarde??
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por pinkpanther 23.02.16 0:59

Frusciante escribió:Qué rollo lleva? No puedo oírlo hasta la tarde??

He aguantado 15 segundos de sonidos del spectrum ese.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Frusciante 23.02.16 1:16

pinkpanther escribió:
Frusciante escribió:Qué rollo lleva? No puedo oírlo hasta la tarde??

He aguantado 15 segundos de sonidos del spectrum ese.

Lo esperado. Cagonlahostia
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Frusciante 24.02.16 19:35

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 ShadowsCollideWithPeople

Hoy se cumplen 12 años ya de esta maravilla. Gracias John
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por F 24.02.16 20:23

Frusciante escribió:John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 ShadowsCollideWithPeople

Que se ponga el mono de trabajo otra vez!

F

Mensaje por keith_caputo 24.02.16 20:45

No se pq Frusciante se empeña en sacar esa musica tan HORRIBLE. A mi ya no me engaña mas..... Lo jodido es q cuando se pone a componer canciones NORMALES es capaz de llegarme al corazon. Algunos de sus discos son fundamentales. Q manera de tirar su talento a la basura Rolling Eyes
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Roundabout 24.02.16 21:06

keith_caputo escribió:No se pq Frusciante se empeña en sacar esa musica tan HORRIBLE. A mi ya no me engaña mas..... Lo jodido es q cuando se pone a componer canciones NORMALES es capaz de llegarme al corazon. Algunos de sus discos son fundamentales. Q manera de tirar su talento a la basura Rolling Eyes

A lo mejor es que simplemente no te gusta lo que hace ahora, y no tiene nada que ver con tirar talento a ningún sitio.

Ojalá siga haciendo lo que le salga del nardo y no las "canciones normales" que le pide el gran público.
Roundabout
Roundabout

Mensaje por keith_caputo 24.02.16 21:37

Roundabout escribió:
keith_caputo escribió:No se pq Frusciante se empeña en sacar esa musica tan HORRIBLE. A mi ya no me engaña mas..... Lo jodido es q cuando se pone a componer canciones NORMALES es capaz de llegarme al corazon. Algunos de sus discos son fundamentales. Q manera de tirar su talento a la basura Rolling Eyes

A lo mejor es que simplemente no te gusta lo que hace ahora, y no tiene nada que ver con tirar talento a ningún sitio.

Ojalá siga haciendo lo que le salga del nardo y no las "canciones normales" que le pide el gran público.

Obviamente puede hacer lo q le de la gana y si es feliz haciendo esa musica pues me alegro por el. Yo no puedo evitar pensar lo q me llego a emocionar con discos como To Record Only Water For Ten Days o Shadows Collide With People y lo indiferente q me es su musica a dia de hoy.
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por pinkpanther 25.02.16 2:22

Frusciante escribió:John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 ShadowsCollideWithPeople

Grande.

A ver si lo "recuperamos" para la causa y coge de nuevo una guitarra, pocos guitarran tienen ese feeling, muy pocos.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Frusciante 26.02.16 5:44

Para quien le apetezca celebrarlo como se merece la ocasión music
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Frusciante 26.02.16 6:31

Y lo cuenta así como si nada

Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 27.02.16 6:26

El día que Frusciante vuelva a hacer otra obra de arte como las que solía hacer (con guitarras y sin pollas electrónicas), me tatúo su nombre en mi brazo, en serio, pero como eso no va a ocurrir hasta dentro de muchos años, mejor seguimos esperando.

Yo el disco que más escucho asiduamente es "The Empyrean", ahora mismo es mi favorito. Escuchar esto, en tu casa, solo, en silencio y con los cascos puestos no tiene precio.

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 29.02.16 19:46

"Nueva" canción.

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por p0pi 01.03.16 3:57

Aunque esté experimentando otra etapa musical me jode mucho lo que hace últimamente porque es joven y uno de mis guitarristas favoritos con el aliciente de que tiene una voz increíble. Puff...
p0pi
p0pi

Mensaje por F 01.03.16 3:57

Broza.

F

Mensaje por Frusciante 02.03.16 20:46

Escuchar en Spotify el Shadows Collide with People con la opción de ver la Letras hace saltar las lágrimas a cualquiera joder
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 06.03.16 8:17

46 tacos cumple hoy John Anthony Frusciante.

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por elway 06.03.16 8:19

Frusciante escribió:Escuchar en Spotify el Shadows Collide with People con la opción de ver la Letras hace saltar las lágrimas a cualquiera joder

Muy de acuerdo
elway
elway

Mensaje por cortinas 14.03.16 9:46

Roundabout escribió:

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2
cortinas
cortinas

Mensaje por KILLER 14.03.16 9:49

Bohhh, que chasco. Creí que este topic era para poner a caldo al forero.
KILLER
KILLER

Mensaje por Frusciante 14.03.16 10:09

KILLER escribió:Bohhh, que chasco. Creí que este topic era para poner a caldo al forero.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 21.03.16 20:30

Eh aquí una versión de "One more of me" del disco The Empyrean, en la que Frusciante canta en un tono más alto, ya que la original cantaba con un tono muy grave.

Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 02.04.16 6:24

John Frusciante's studio setup is pretty epic

The former Red Hot Chili Pepper is releasing his 'Foregrow' EP on Record Store Day.

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Frusciante1

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Frusciante2

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Frusciante3

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Frusciante4

In case you were wondering exactly how John Frusciante put together 'Renoise Tracks 2009-2011' and his forthcoming 'Foregrow' release, the former guitarist for Red Hot Chili Peppers has uploaded snaps of his production gear.

It's pretty easy to tell he's got a thing for synths after listening to his tunes, but we didn't quite imagine his setup would be at the extravagant level the pictures reveal.

He's got a love for modular equipment as you can see in the gallery, courtesy of the Acid Test record label, and his room could be mistaken for a Roland museum, with plenty of TR models on show.

In a lengthy Facebook post, Frusciante also gives nods to Squarepusher, Autechre, Luke Vibert, New Order, AFX and loads more for inspiration.
Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por pinkpanther 02.04.16 8:49

Joder.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por akhenaten666 02.04.16 8:50

m b v escribió:John Frusciante's studio setup is pretty epic

The former Red Hot Chili Pepper is releasing his 'Foregrow' EP on Record Store Day.

In case you were wondering exactly how John Frusciante put together 'Renoise Tracks 2009-2011' and his forthcoming 'Foregrow' release, the former guitarist for Red Hot Chili Peppers has uploaded snaps of his production gear.

It's pretty easy to tell he's got a thing for synths after listening to his tunes, but we didn't quite imagine his setup would be at the extravagant level the pictures reveal.

He's got a love for modular equipment as you can see in the gallery, courtesy of the Acid Test record label, and his room could be mistaken for a Roland museum, with plenty of TR models on show.

In a lengthy Facebook post, Frusciante also gives nods to Squarepusher, Autechre, Luke Vibert, New Order, AFX and loads more for inspiration.
y esto haciendo Copters a diario sino...
akhenaten666
akhenaten666

Mensaje por F 02.04.16 9:21

Pa qué querrá tanto trasto?

Le saco el mismo sonido con una controladora y un packard bell de segunda mano

F

Mensaje por Frusciante 02.04.16 9:57

Coge la guitarra amigo John
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por Pendejo 02.04.16 10:25

pinkpanther escribió:Joder.

ya te digo que cantidad de botones
Pendejo
Pendejo

Mensaje por p0pi 03.04.16 2:31

akhenaten666 escribió:
m b v escribió:John Frusciante's studio setup is pretty epic

y esto haciendo Copters a diario sino...

Si tuviera toda esa cacharrada, un par de guitarras y bajos y una batería es posible que no saliese de casa en un par de años. Laughing
p0pi
p0pi

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder 15.04.16 17:48

John Frusciante...AKA...DJ Frusci - Página 9 Giphy
Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por atila 15.04.16 18:04

m b v escribió:

Grandioso gif.   Rico
atila
atila

Mensaje por Frusciante 15.04.16 18:44

Siempre entro con una mezcla de ilusión y miedo. Ahora no puedo escucharla. Qué rollo lleva? Paco Pill o Modo Dios?
Frusciante
Frusciante

Mensaje por F 15.04.16 19:00

Frusciante escribió:Siempre entro con una mezcla de ilusión y miedo. Ahora no puedo escucharla. Qué rollo lleva? Paco Pill o Modo Dios?

Pinta a Paco Pill

F

Mensaje por Roundabout 15.04.16 19:09

Hay guitarras. Dos o tres minutos en total Very Happy

A mí me ha molado, es justo la música que espero de un ex-heroinómano con tanto talento. :Iroks:
Roundabout
Roundabout

Mensaje por F 15.04.16 20:27

Roundabout escribió:Hay guitarras. Dos o tres minutos en total Very Happy

A mí me ha molado, es justo la música que espero de un ex-heroinómano con tanto talento. :Iroks:  

Pero pastilleo o no pastilleo?

F

Mensaje por Roundabout 15.04.16 20:30

Fenderman escribió:
Roundabout escribió:Hay guitarras. Dos o tres minutos en total Very Happy

Pero pastilleo o no pastilleo?

Es algo así
Roundabout
Roundabout

Página 9 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Siguiente