almendrucos
JFG
jackster
Slovako
John Custer
Ripple.
91 participantes

Página 1 de 20. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Siguiente

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Empty LANEGAN & DULLI reparten clase y amor

Mensaje por Ripple. Dom Ene 16 2011, 03:38

jackster escribió:Pasense por la papelera Wink

Debe ser la version ripeada del stream por pre-ordenar el album en Sub-pop

apresurense!

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Ed_gd_galway1-400x532

Última edición por Ripple. el Sáb Sep 17 2011, 23:39, editado 2 veces
Ripple.
Ripple.

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Empty Re: LANEGAN & DULLI reparten clase y amor

Mensaje por John Custer Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:13

Bajando!!!!

Joder que ganas!
John Custer
John Custer

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Empty Re: LANEGAN & DULLI reparten clase y amor

Mensaje por Slovako Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:15

ME CAGO EN LA PUTA.

Slovako

Mensaje por jackster Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:19

Pues esta a 320 y sonar, suena de puta madre....
jackster
jackster

http://www.solo-rock.com

Mensaje por John Custer Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:24

Se sabe si colabora Lanegan en alguna canción?
John Custer
John Custer

Mensaje por jackster Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:26

Si
jackster
jackster

Mensaje por Ripple. Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:31

John Custer escribió:Se sabe si colabora Lanegan en alguna canción?

Sip colabora en Be invited, ahora mismo le hago el test en el coche Rico
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por John Custer Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:39

Cierto, jejej, la estoy oyendo ahora mismo y por ahí se oye al amigo Mark.

De momento el disco muy bien,
John Custer
John Custer

Mensaje por jackster Dom Ene 16 2011, 04:48

Primera escucha (he leido que puede ser un transcode del streaming, pero vamos, que suena de pelotas...) y menuda leccion de clase que se vuelve a marcar Gregorio... axl
jackster
jackster

Mensaje por JFG Dom Ene 16 2011, 06:33

jackster escribió:Primera escucha (he leido que puede ser un transcode del streaming, pero vamos, que suena de pelotas...) y menuda leccion de clase que se vuelve a marcar Gregorio... axl

Thanks music
JFG
JFG

Mensaje por Ripple. Lun Ene 17 2011, 06:08

Ripple. escribió:
John Custer escribió:Se sabe si colabora Lanegan en alguna canción?

Sip colabora en Be invited, ahora mismo le hago el test en el coche Rico

Buenisima impresion a primera escucha, hay algunos ramalazos Afghan por ahí, pero en general es bastante variado, tanto como los estudios y gente que lo han grabado, y atencion a esa Be Invited sublime, quiero mas discos de Gutter Twins, mas Saturnalias, mas adoratas, mas lanegan & Dulli repartiendo...
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por almendrucos Lun Ene 17 2011, 08:51

Ripple. escribió:Buenisima impresion a primera escucha, hay algunos ramalazos Afghan por ahí, pero en general es bastante variado, tanto como los estudios y gente que lo han grabado, y atencion a esa Be Invited sublime, quiero mas discos de Gutter Twins, mas Saturnalias, mas adoratas, mas lanegan & Dulli repartiendo...

Estamos de suerte, Dulli tambien piensa en ello

"What's up with the Gutter Twins? Are you guys recording between basketball games?
Mark is working on a solo record right now. But we're supposed to record early in the new year."

http://www.spin.com/articles/greg-dulli-twilight-singers-lp-hoops-more

cheers
almendrucos
almendrucos

Mensaje por Ripple. Lun Ene 17 2011, 10:11

almendrucos escribió:
Ripple. escribió:Buenisima impresion a primera escucha, hay algunos ramalazos Afghan por ahí, pero en general es bastante variado, tanto como los estudios y gente que lo han grabado, y atencion a esa Be Invited sublime, quiero mas discos de Gutter Twins, mas Saturnalias, mas adoratas, mas lanegan & Dulli repartiendo...

Estamos de suerte, Dulli tambien piensa en ello

"What's up with the Gutter Twins? Are you guys recording between basketball games?
Mark is working on a solo record right now. But we're supposed to record early in the new year."

http://www.spin.com/articles/greg-dulli-twilight-singers-lp-hoops-more

cheers

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  IMG_8780
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Lun Ene 17 2011, 23:03

Por cierto curiosa entrevista la de Dulli, donde ademas de asistir con Mark a los partidos de los clippers (supongo que el abono de temporada saldra mas tirado que el de los Lakers), ensayar via Skype, recomendar peliculas tan buenas como Animal kingdom, nos confirma que Mark esta metido de lleno en el estudio grabando su chinese particular...
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por pinkpanther Lun Ene 17 2011, 23:46

A ver si con este nuevo disco los podemos tener en el Azkena.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Resurrection Mar Ene 18 2011, 05:05

No sé si será buena señal, pero este disco me está entrando muy bién.
Resurrection
Resurrection

Mensaje por Ripple. Miér Ene 19 2011, 01:12

never seen no devil que ya apuntaba maneras en su reciente gira acustica me tiene atrapado con ese violin dominandolo todo...
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Vie Ene 21 2011, 00:50

Entrevista a Dulli sobre Dinamite steps, vista atras a Gutter Twins y que fue aquello del rumor de la posible reunion de Afghan Whigs para el lollapalooza el año pasado; respuesta de Dulli: No he hablado con Rick McCollum (Moon Maan) en dos años asi que ahí tienes las cuentas...

MOKB: Moving on to the new record, what does the title Dynamite Steps refer to?

GD: I came up with three titles 15 years ago that I wrote down and put in a drawer and waited for a record that deserved one of them. And finally, this one came along.

MOKB: I read an interview where you suggested that Dynamite Steps was the closest thing to a “band” record that The Twilight Singers has released. How has that impacted the final product?

GD: I liked having those guys around me. They’re my friends, they’re great musicians, they’re really honest with me, and I value their opinions greatly. To me, it’s special that they were around for 90% of the record.

MOKB: Are you planning a U.S. tour?

GD: That would depend on whether I decide to be a national treasure or a national embarrassment.

MOKB: [laughing] Thank you. I deserve that.

GD: I don’t understand what that means.

MOKB: I was going to get to that in a second.

GD: Well, let’s just go ahead and get to that.

MOKB: When I saw The Gutter Twins, the thing that occurred to me was that watching you and Lanegan up there, it was like witnessing the sacred and profane side-by-side…a little like the Heyókȟa in the Lakota culture… [reading] using extreme behaviors to mirror others, thereby forcing them to examine their own doubts, fears, hatreds, and weaknesses…provoking laughter in distressing situations of despair and provoking fear and chaos when people feel complacent…they serve an important role in shaping tribal codes. Heyókȟa’s don’t seem to care about taboos, rules, regulations, social norms, or boundaries…and by violating these norms and taboos that they help to define the accepted boundaries, rules, and societal guidelines for ethical and moral behavior.

[stops reading] When I listen to your music, that’s what I think of. An artist who holds a huge mirror up to society, forcing it to see good and bad.

GD: [A friend of mine] sent me [that tweet] last night, and I went and looked at my email, and realized, “I’m talking to that dude tomorrow!” [laughing] Honestly, I appreciate you explaining yourself as well as you did. Regardless, you can dig it or not dig it, it doesn’t matter to me whether you love it or hate it, I don’t care. The most important thing to me, since I was a child, has always been that I liked what I did. When I drew comic books as a kid, when I painted as a teenager, when I started taking pictures in my twenties, or any of my artistic pursuits. And sometimes you get smacked down. You really don’t know how good you are until you fuck up. I’ve developed pretty thick skin, but when I read that I was definitely like, “I wanna ask that guy what’s going on!” [laughing]

MOKB: [laughing] I’m very proud to be called out by Greg Dulli.

GD: There you go, man. Thank God you only have 50 followers.

MOKB: Exactly.

GD: But I can answer your question now. Yes, there’s going to be an American tour starting in May.

MOKB: A song like Front Street [from The Gutter Twins’ Saturnalia], when I first heard it, I thought it was a pretty good song, but when I saw it performed live, it took on a whole other life. Are there songs that you put on a record and go, “You know, I’m not sure we got this exactly right, but live, this is going to kick ass?”

GD: I don’t know it at the time. Candy Cane Crawl turned into that song. If you compare Candy Cane Crawl on the record to the last time we performed it, it turned into a fucking Freddie Mercury song. Front Street is a very personal song for me. You can always tell how personal a song is to me by how animated I get when I perform it, because I’m reliving it. There are a couple songs on this new record that will be like that for me. One of them I don’t know that I even want to do [live]. Front Street was one of those weird songs that kinda wrote itself, because the riff is almost a sort of tone poem. Almost like Coconut (“Put de lime in de coconut, and drink ‘em both up”) by Harry Nilsson.

MOKB: [laughing] See, now you ruined it for me.

GD: Well, not to that extreme, of course. But because that record was recorded over such a long period of time, demo-itis set in, and when we started to re-track the thing [with the full band] we decided to keep the demo version of Front Street because we’d listened to it so many times.

MOKB: Speaking of Candy Cane Crawl, I’ve been listening to a live recording from 2006 where you start with The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down [by The Band] and segue into Candy Cane Crawl. Then, a little later, you throw in a couple verses of Justin Timberlake’s Love Stoned. I love the way you use covers. What are you looking for in a cover, or is it more a jazz-like discovery, playing with the melody and seeing what it turns into?

GD: Those are the best ones. Wolf Like Me [TV On The Radio] was like that. Something I was doing reminded me of something I was listening to and I start started finding a way to weave it in. I got a couple zingers for the next tour; some old, some new, and some, people won’t even know what they are. I love playing songs that the GP doesn’t know unless they read about it later. Telling me how much they love my song Too Tough To Die.

MOKB: So, today, how do the Afghan Whigs records sound to you?

GD: I don’t know. I really haven’t listened to them in forever.

MOKB: It just seems that band evolved so quickly, from Big Top Halloween to 1965, you can hardly believe it’s the same band.

GD: That’s nine years. Six records in nine years. And that’s not bad. Me, Rick [McCollum, guitarist] and John [Curley, bassist] started the band and I was the first drummer. The three of us were the Afghan Whigs for all intents and purposes. I didn’t really learn how to play guitar until I was 19. Since I was kinda the main songwriter, you were kinda watching me figure out how to play an instrument and what it could do for me. I taught myself how to play piano, too. I was a drummer who taught myself to play other instruments to become a songwriter, because I was frustrated trying to hum ideas to a guitar player. For better or for worse, I really needed to become my own person.

MOKB: So, last year before Lollapalooza, rumors of an Afghan Whigs reunion?

GD: I haven’t talked to Rick McCollum in two years, so, do the math. And who would play drums? I always say this: It’s going to take like a Saudi Arabian to put the Afghan Whigs back together.

MOKB: Like putting the Jayhawks back together.

GD: I actually saw the Jayhawks in Spain at their first reunion gig, and they were very good, and it looked like they were having fun. I’m not against people doing it. I’m just kinda against me doing it.

MOKB: I get it.

GD: But the joy it brings people. I read this quote from Steve Malkmus, of all people, talking about the Pavement reunion. He says, “The second time you listen to a song, it’s nostalgia.” That’s really true, but you can’t deny that they went around the world and made a lot of people happy. And what’s wrong with that, man? They probably have mortgages and kids. Now they got, you know, Pixies money, and I think that’s great. And I think it’s also great if you can turn it into what Dinosaur [Jr.] turned their thing back into. I went and saw them a couple years ago, and it was like they never stopped playing. Just a badassed band. As badassed as they were when I saw them when I was young. So, it can be done. And Bravo! to those who do it or choose to do it. I just really doubt that I’m that guy.

MOKB: So, why aren’t you more famous? Why, when I tell people I’m interviewing Greg Dulli, do I get a-

GD: A blank stare. [laughing]

MOKB: Exactly.

GD: I don’t know. But I learned a long time ago to just be thankful for what I have. I mean, I went out and did an acoustic tour this past fall… I sold out all of my shows. I’m not playing enormo places or anything, but they’re big enough to feed the family and people were psyched. And I was psyched. That, for me, is immensely gratifying. I kinda stopped worrying about how big I was, or how not big I was, about 18 years ago. Sure, I’d love it if more people would come and be into it, that’d be great. But I’m not cursing my position in life. I feel enormously fortunate.
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por atila Vie Ene 21 2011, 03:34

Qué tipo,Greg.Es el artista que más respeto,qué integridad,pasión y entrañas le echa.

axl
atila
atila

Mensaje por Omar Little Sáb Ene 22 2011, 07:19

Gira europea de Twilight Singers cerrada, una vez más no hay paradas en España angry

http://www.thetwilightsingers.com/news/2011/01/the-twilight-singers-add-italian-shows.php
Omar Little
Omar Little

Mensaje por watts Sáb Ene 22 2011, 07:23

A mi me dijo un pajarito que es posible que se paseen por Mendizabala... Rolling Eyes
watts
watts

Mensaje por Omar Little Sáb Ene 22 2011, 07:24

watts escribió: A mi me dijo un pajarito que es posible que se paseen por Mendizabala... Rolling Eyes

Pues sería un notición. Yo contaba con ellos teniendo en cuenta que un año estuvieron medio confirmados y al final no pudo ser. Pero al salir la gira europea pense que los descartaba, aunque quien sabe igual se vuelven en la temporada festivalera a hacerse unas fechas. Ojalá haya suerte.
Omar Little
Omar Little

Mensaje por watts Sáb Ene 22 2011, 07:34

Omar Little escribió:
watts escribió: A mi me dijo un pajarito que es posible que se paseen por Mendizabala... Rolling Eyes

Pues sería un notición. Yo contaba con ellos teniendo en cuenta que un año estuvieron medio confirmados y al final no pudo ser. Pero al salir la gira europea pense que los descartaba, aunque quien sabe igual se vuelven en la temporada festivalera a hacerse unas fechas. Ojalá haya suerte.

Suerte no sé, negociaciones creo que sí.
A ver...
watts
watts

Mensaje por Ricky´s Appetite Sáb Ene 22 2011, 07:49

watts escribió:
Omar Little escribió:

Suerte no sé, negociaciones creo que sí.
A ver...
no me extrañaría nada, de hecho puedo decirte que hay fans dentro de la organización, en concreto uno que se pasaba por aquí y que es uno de los jefazos tiene cierta relación de amistad con Greg, así que por la fechas y por el nuevo disco ,igual podemos estar de enhorabuena! cheers
Ricky´s Appetite
Ricky´s Appetite

http://www.myspace.com/monasteriodjs

Mensaje por Ripple. Lun Ene 24 2011, 01:35

Omar Little escribió:Gira europea de Twilight Singers cerrada, una vez más no hay paradas en España angry

http://www.thetwilightsingers.com/news/2011/01/the-twilight-singers-add-italian-shows.php

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Wtf
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por DoginthePark Mar Ene 25 2011, 03:51

¿Y qué tal el sonido y producción del disco? A mí los anteriores me parecía que tenían muy buenas canciones, especialmente "Powder Burns", pero quedaban deslucidas por ese sonido tan plano, tan apelmazado y sin matices.
DoginthePark
DoginthePark

Mensaje por Ripple. Mar Ene 25 2011, 05:04

DoginthePark escribió:¿Y qué tal el sonido y producción del disco? A mí los anteriores me parecía que tenían muy buenas canciones, especialmente "Powder Burns", pero quedaban deslucidas por ese sonido tan plano, tan apelmazado y sin matices.

Hasta que no llegue el vinilo no puedo opinar sobre si es una produccion a "le Dulli" como las anteriores, pero escuchando los temas en Mp3, me parece el mejor grabado de todos, como he leido en alguna entrevista por ahí, en este disco si que da la sensacion de que lo han grabado como banda...
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por tricko Mar Ene 25 2011, 09:51

Ripple. escribió:
Omar Little escribió:Gira europea de Twilight Singers cerrada, una vez más no hay paradas en España angry

More dates to be announced soon. oremus.
tricko
tricko

Mensaje por Ripple. Mar Ene 25 2011, 10:25

pompitas escribió:
Ripple. escribió:

More dates to be announced soon. oremus.

:cruz:
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Peaky Blinder Miér Ene 26 2011, 04:18

MARK LANEGAN TO RELEASE ALBUM WITH DUKE GARWOOD IN 2012

MusicRemedy.com has a new article up about Duke Garwood’s new album and Mark Lanegan’s influence on it, it also talks about an upcoming Lanegan/Garwood album:

It offers a glimpse of what is yet to come. With a joint LP with Mark Lanegan due next year, along with plans to work with the Master Musicians of Joujouka in Morrocco, Duke Garwood once again proves himself to be one of Britain’s boldest musical adventurers, taking this most traditional form somewhere entirely new.
Peaky Blinder
Peaky Blinder

Mensaje por Ripple. Miér Ene 26 2011, 10:40

William Cutting escribió:MARK LANEGAN TO RELEASE ALBUM WITH DUKE GARWOOD IN 2012

MusicRemedy.com has a new article up about Duke Garwood’s new album and Mark Lanegan’s influence on it, it also talks about an upcoming Lanegan/Garwood album:

It offers a glimpse of what is yet to come. With a joint LP with Mark Lanegan due next year, along with plans to work with the Master Musicians of Joujouka in Morrocco, Duke Garwood once again proves himself to be one of Britain’s boldest musical adventurers, taking this most traditional form somewhere entirely new.

Habra que catar ese dreamboatsafari de mientras a ver que derroteros sigue Garwood, un tipo al que lanegan se llevo recientemente de gira en un par de ocasiones...

Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Dom Ene 30 2011, 03:04

MOKB: So, it’s Saturday morning and you gotta clean the garage. What are you going to listen to?

Greg Dulli: Definitely Terrence Blanchard record or The Orb with David Gilmour. You’re on drugs without doing drugs. [laughing]

BananaGuitar
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Mar Feb 01 2011, 10:34

La incombustible Marianne Faithfull versioneando The Stations de Gutter Twins para su ultimo disco...

[youtube][/youtube]
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Miér Feb 02 2011, 00:50

Un 8 sobre 10 para Dinamite Steps en Spin, a pesar de que califican a Dulli de cantante con limitaciones scratch

via Spin.com

Rating: 8/10

Greg Dulli — former Afghan Whigs frontman and Twilight Singers’ sole constant — has been running toward and away from his thinking-woman’s douchebag persona for years. Dynamite Steps, his strongest, most widescreen set since the Whigs’ mid-’90s heyday (even if it could use another chorus or two), continues that push and pull. Is he a tool who can get away with belting “Spread your legs / Insert your alibi” (“On the Corner”) or is he a misunderstood balladeer (the brief but exhausting “She Was Stolen”). One day, Dulli may start singing within his vocal limitations; but let’s hope not. His singular melodrama would suffer if he did.

By Joe Gross
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Jue Feb 03 2011, 01:00

Lanegan abandona momentaneamente la produccion de su inminente nuevo disco en solitario, para regalarle a Isobel un tour de propina durante el mes de febrero...

Saturday 05 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Iksv Salon
Iksv Salon Istanbul, Turkey

Sunday 06 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Wuk
Wuk Vienna, Austria

Tuesday 08 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Tavastia Klubi
Tavastia Klubi Helsinki, Finland

Thursday 10 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at VEGA
VEGA Copenhagen, Denmark

Friday 11 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Kulturbolaget
Kulturbolaget Malmö, Sweden

Saturday 12 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Hornstull Strand Etablissement
Hornstull Strand Etablissement Stockholm, Sweden

Sunday 13 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Rockefeller
Rockefeller Oslo, Norway

Tuesday 15 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan with Cherry Ghost at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK

Wednesday 16 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Tivoli Oudegracht
Tivoli Oudegracht Utrecht, Netherlands

Thursday 17 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Rockhal
Rockhal Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg

Friday 18 to Sunday 20 February 2011
Saint-Malo, France
#
La Route du Rock - Collection Hiver 2011 Cold War Kids, Junip, Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan, Timber Timbre, Esben and the Witch, Suuns, Nils Frahm, Guards, Dean Wareham, Disappears, and Tu Fawning
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por almendrucos Vie Feb 04 2011, 09:23

Ripple. escribió:Un 8 sobre 10 para Dinamite Steps en Spin, a pesar de que califican a Dulli de cantante con limitaciones scratch

via Spin.com

Rating: 8/10

Greg Dulli — former Afghan Whigs frontman and Twilight Singers’ sole constant — has been running toward and away from his thinking-woman’s douchebag persona for years. Dynamite Steps, his strongest, most widescreen set since the Whigs’ mid-’90s heyday (even if it could use another chorus or two), continues that push and pull. Is he a tool who can get away with belting “Spread your legs / Insert your alibi” (“On the Corner”) or is he a misunderstood balladeer (the brief but exhausting “She Was Stolen”). One day, Dulli may start singing within his vocal limitations; but let’s hope not. His singular melodrama would suffer if he did.

By Joe Gross

A mí cada vez me gusta más, los primeros días me parecía que las canciones que avanzó en la gira, como el “Never seen no devil” que tenía bien oído del concierto de Cleveland, sonaban mejor en directo que aquí pero ahora ya me gusta también el álbum

Lanegan abandona momentaneamente la produccion de su inminente nuevo disco en solitario, para regalarle a Isobel un tour de propina durante el mes de febrero...

Saturday 05 February 2011#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Iksv Salon
Iksv Salon Istanbul, Turkey
Sunday 06 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Wuk
Wuk Vienna, Austria

Tuesday 08 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Tavastia Klubi
Tavastia Klubi Helsinki, Finland

Thursday 10 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at VEGA
VEGA Copenhagen, Denmark

Friday 11 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Kulturbolaget
Kulturbolaget Malmö, Sweden

Saturday 12 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Hornstull Strand Etablissement
Hornstull Strand Etablissement Stockholm, Sweden

Sunday 13 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Rockefeller
Rockefeller Oslo, Norway

Tuesday 15 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan with Cherry Ghost at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK

Wednesday 16 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Tivoli Oudegracht
Tivoli Oudegracht Utrecht, Netherlands

Thursday 17 February 2011
#
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan at Rockhal
Rockhal Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg

Friday 18 to Sunday 20 February 2011
Saint-Malo, France
#
La Route du Rock - Collection Hiver 2011 Cold War Kids, Junip, Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan, Timber Timbre, Esben and the Witch, Suuns, Nils Frahm, Guards, Dean Wareham, Disappears, and Tu Fawning
No me va bien ninguna fecha Laughing pero ahora tengo curiosidad por saber si seguirán tocando con la misma banda porque Giant Sand también toca el 5 de febrero en Tucson y habrá que vigilar si durante estos días han aprovechado para editar algún “concierto” nuevo …

Y ya aprovecho para pedir ayuda con esto:

¿Alguien tiene la entrevista a los Gutter Twins, episode 976 de sly-fi, hobnox?

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Ardillaporfavor44
almendrucos
almendrucos

Mensaje por Ripple. Vie Feb 04 2011, 23:59

almendrucos escribió:

LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Ardillaporfavor44

Te refieres a la entrevista aquella que solo se pudo grabar audio, y el videoblogero en cuestion lo completo con imagenes de Gutter Twins a lo south park...

surrealista to the max.
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Txomin Sorrigueta Sáb Feb 05 2011, 01:36

¿Como es posible que el vinilo de Dynamite Steps salga el 14 de julio en Inglaterra? ¿Están borrachos o qué? En USA sale este mes.
Txomin Sorrigueta
Txomin Sorrigueta

Mensaje por almendrucos Sáb Feb 05 2011, 05:51

Ripple. escribió:
almendrucos escribió:

Te refieres a la entrevista aquella que solo se pudo grabar audio, y el videoblogero en cuestion lo completo con imagenes de Gutter Twins a lo south park...

surrealista to the max.

Sí, esa. Audiotool ha cerrado esa sección, en su día no conseguí grabarla pero me quedó una especie de fijación con poder conseguirlo algún día y ahora ni siquiera se puede volver a ver Sad2
almendrucos
almendrucos

Mensaje por Ripple. Dom Feb 06 2011, 02:19

As an added bonus, The Twilight Singers have recorded versions of "Don't Call" (Desire) and "Ballad of Pure Thought" (Millionaire) for a limited edition of Dynamite steps, CDR to be shipped to fans that participate in the pre-order.

Noticias
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Sikander Dom Feb 06 2011, 02:37

Ripple. escribió:
As an added bonus, The Twilight Singers have recorded versions of "Don't Call" (Desire) and "Ballad of Pure Thought" (Millionaire) for a limited edition of Dynamite steps, CDR to be shipped to fans that participate in the pre-order.

Noticias

piano
Sikander
Sikander

Mensaje por Slovako Dom Feb 06 2011, 02:38

A ver esa gira por las españas ...

Slovako

Mensaje por Sikander Dom Feb 06 2011, 02:39

slovako escribió:A ver esa gira por las españas ...

A ver. Tú seguro que sabes algo que te enteras de todo no??? Very Happy
Sikander
Sikander

Mensaje por Slovako Dom Feb 06 2011, 02:42

Sikander escribió:

Oye,el forero watts dejó caer en su momento que había muchas posibilidades de que se dejasen caer por el arf...

Slovako

Mensaje por Sikander Dom Feb 06 2011, 03:11

slovako escribió:
Sikander escribió:

Oye,el forero watts dejó caer en su momento que había muchas posibilidades de que se dejasen caer por el arf...

Estaría de puta madre, pero la pena es que eso parece que nos va a privar de verles en una sala en su gira primaveral! Evil or Very Mad
Sikander
Sikander

Mensaje por Ripple. Lun Feb 07 2011, 08:32

Sikander escribió:
slovako escribió:
Sikander escribió:

Estaría de puta madre, pero la pena es que eso parece que nos va a privar de verles en una sala en su gira primaveral! Evil or Very Mad

Y ademas con lo poco agradecidos que son los festivales con Dulli & co. lo pondran en horario de los lunnis.

Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por almendrucos Mar Feb 08 2011, 02:17

Primer video de la nueva gira con Isobel, aparentemente hay un par de guitarristas y al único que se ve no me suena que sea de los que vinieron en Diciembre

almendrucos
almendrucos

Mensaje por Ripple. Mar Feb 08 2011, 11:31

There’s something at work here
Chalk circles around your body

madre mia que temazo que es Be Invited music
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Ripple. Mar Feb 08 2011, 21:53

Ya tenemos nuevo cd en vivo a la venta durante esta minigira con Isobel, se trata de un concierto secreto que dio Lanegan el 31 de agosto en Dinamarca, acompañado de la banda Desoto Caucus (Giant Sand), y en el cual solo tocaron temas de Field songs y Bubblegum...

The Beauty, The Man of Darkness, and the Aarhus rockers made it all come together.

Among the highlights of last year’s Aarhus Festival was the Aarhus group The Desoto Caucus’ concerts – headlined as “The Medium Rare Sessions” – with different soloists like Josh Rouse, Isobel Campbell, and last but not least C.V. Jørgensen.

This year The Desoto Caucus repeats the success with two concerts. The first took place Tuesday night with Danish Agnes Obel and American Mark Lanegan in an almost sold out Voxhall.

Before the two soloists, we were treated to a couple of live songs by American Howe Gelb, who usually plays with the The Desoto Caucus musicians in Giant Sand. So the parties knew each other very well, thus giving the audience some well played desert rock with Gelb’s dry vocal and equally dry comments between the songs.
LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Fotopm

http://www.aarhusfestuge.dk/node/3478
Ripple.
Ripple.

Mensaje por Sikander Mar Feb 08 2011, 22:06

Ripple. escribió:Ya tenemos nuevo cd en vivo a la venta durante esta minigira con Isobel, se trata de un concierto secreto que dio Lanegan el 31 de agosto en Dinamarca, acompañado de la banda Desoto Caucus (Giant Sand), y en el cual solo tocaron temas de Field songs y Bubblegum...

The Beauty, The Man of Darkness, and the Aarhus rockers made it all come together.

Among the highlights of last year’s Aarhus Festival was the Aarhus group The Desoto Caucus’ concerts – headlined as “The Medium Rare Sessions” – with different soloists like Josh Rouse, Isobel Campbell, and last but not least C.V. Jørgensen.

This year The Desoto Caucus repeats the success with two concerts. The first took place Tuesday night with Danish Agnes Obel and American Mark Lanegan in an almost sold out Voxhall.

Before the two soloists, we were treated to a couple of live songs by American Howe Gelb, who usually plays with the The Desoto Caucus musicians in Giant Sand. So the parties knew each other very well, thus giving the audience some well played desert rock with Gelb’s dry vocal and equally dry comments between the songs.
LANEGAN & DULLI  reparten clase y amor  Fotopm

http://www.aarhusfestuge.dk/node/3478

Umm, mucha curiosidad por cómo sonará ese Fix. Aunque ahora que lo pienso dice que es con banda, no en acústico.

Si sabes de algún sitio donde se pueda catar ya sabes Wink
Sikander
Sikander

Página 1 de 20. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Siguiente