Sugar Bug
Arturo Bandini
deniztek
Zeppo
82 participantes

Página 12 de 12. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

El Topic De Beach Boys - Página 12 Empty Re: El Topic De Beach Boys

Mensaje por káiser Mar Mar 19 2024, 17:13

El 2 de abril se publica la primera biografía oficial de los Beach Boys.

El Topic De Beach Boys - Página 12 81XJez3C0ML._SL1500_

There’s love in the music and people can relate to the love, regardless of whether you're two years old or 92 years old. For me, music is about love. Love is the message I want to share. I hope people feel that in my music. That makes the hard work worth it.’ - Brian Wilson

Here, for the first time in print, is the history of The Beach Boys, by The Beach Boys.

Their only official book, The Beach Boys by The Beach Boys is the ultimate chronicle of one of the world’s greatest bands. Through their unique sound, complex harmonies, sensational live shows and use of innovative recording techniques, The Beach Boys became woven into the cultural fabric of America and influenced generations of musicians globally. This book documents how it happened.

Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine and Bruce Johnston together provide a combined career narrative especially for this book, and through meticulous compilation from sources worldwide, Carl Wilson and Dennis Wilson’s words are equally represented. Documenting how they went from a Hawthorne garage band to a global phenomenon, they tell the astounding story of their ascent: perfecting their harmonies, initial fame as a surf group, and then their ultimate progression as pioneering recording artists to become one of the most musically complex ensembles in history.

Their text is accompanied by iconic images, never-before-seen negatives and rare ephemera. Given unprecedented access to their personal archives, The Beach Boys by The Beach Boys offers intimate insight into the lives of the group. Also opening their archives are Brother Records and Capitol Records, all of which assist in illustrating their remarkable journey.

Expanding the narrative are a host of contributors who have been involved with or inspired by the band's music, including Peter Blake, Lindsey Buckingham, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, Ray Davies, Bob Dylan, Def Leppard, the Flaming Lips, Bobby Gillespie, David Lee Roth, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Jim Kerr, Roger McGuinn, Graham Nash, Jimmy Page, Carly Simon, Pete Townshend, Rufus Wainwright, Thom Yorke, and many more.

A group collaboration, The Beach Boys by the Beach Boys is, in effect, The Beach Boys’ autobiography. Like their music, it is poignant, frank, often humorous but always sincere.

Finally, here is The Beach Boys’ own story.
káiser
káiser

Mensaje por el_21 Vie Mar 29 2024, 13:10

Y el 24 de mayo, nuevo documental en el Disney + de Estados Unidos, supongo que en el resto del mundo también.
Mira que soy fan, pero he visto tantos documentales sobre su carrera y tantas veces, que así de primeras no me hace especial ilusión que me vuelvan a contar su historia, aunque probablemente me acabará gustando mucho.
Incluirá nuevos testimonios de todos los miembros supervivientes, incluyendo a David Marks, Ricky Fataar y Blondie Chaplin, y también de otros artistas como Janelle Monae, Lindsey Buckingham o Don Was.

Y leyendo sobre esta noticia me entero que hoy sale una edición limitada en vinilo azul y blanco del SHUT DOWN VOLUME 2.
el_21
el_21

Mensaje por el_21 Miér Abr 03 2024, 20:33

el_21 escribió:
Y leyendo sobre esta noticia me entero que hoy sale una edición limitada en vinilo azul y blanco del SHUT DOWN VOLUME 2.

Bueno, este lanzamiento resultó ser una edición limitada carísima que se compra a través de su web..
el_21
el_21

Mensaje por el_21 Mar Abr 09 2024, 20:48

el_21 escribió:Y el 24 de mayo, nuevo documental en el Disney + de Estados Unidos, supongo que en el resto del mundo también.

El trailer:

el_21
el_21

Mensaje por Rhonda Mar Abr 09 2024, 20:56

el_21 escribió:
el_21 escribió:Y el 24 de mayo, nuevo documental en el Disney + de Estados Unidos, supongo que en el resto del mundo también.

El trailer:

Uy, esto de ver a Mike Love diciendo que eran una familia y Don Was que si eran una mezcla de individualidades que se fundieron ya me tira para atrás. Mi Brianwilsonismo ha detectado una alarma Laughing
Rhonda
Rhonda

Mensaje por el_21 Jue Abr 11 2024, 20:26

Es Disney Plus, un producto oficial del grupo.. Doy por hecho que será un documental muy amable con todos.
el_21
el_21

Página 12 de 12. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12