rearviewmirror
atabal
Rockin' Yakuza
Maniac is out
vyvyan
keith_caputo
56 participantes

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 Empty Re: Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014)

Mensaje por rearviewmirror Vie 24 Jul 2015 - 17:08

Pues así está la cosa...

Tomorrow, I will say goodbye to these stitches. 28 of 'em.

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 11709580_983939758294986_3902452123282940586_n
rearviewmirror
rearviewmirror

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 Empty Re: Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014)

Mensaje por manel. Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 8:54

Su esposa en facebook:

"Eddie Spaghetti update.
I feel conflicted on whether I should be writing a detailed medical type post, just give you the straight poop or stick with my go to satire?
I'm not feeling particularly funny today, which sucks because that has sort of always been my thing. I laugh and make jokes to lighten the mood but today is pretty... meh.
Last night I spent time with Eddie while he laid in a bed with more tubes, wires and beeps than anyone should ever have to accommodate. I realize that this is familiar territory for a lot of people but for my family- well, for me, it is not. You think you can prepare yourself for that but seeing this man that rescues us when we are down, just makes me want to spit out my coffee and cry. Like ugly cry.
But I don't.
I ended up sleeping in my own bed last night. When I learned I couldn't sleep in the ICU room with him (there are no beds but I could nod off in a chair all night) I was pretty pissed but going home to our bed and getting to see sleepy kid faces this morning was good for me, and our new mattress is amazing, so I, at least physically, feel good.
This morning when I came in, he looked the same. Good. Just sleeping and looking very much like himself, with the exception of his mouth, which could give Lisa Rinna a run for her money. At about 9:30 a.m. they came in and turned off his propafol drip, which is described as "Michael Jackson juice" and although I love a pop culture reference, this one stinks but now that he is off of it, it can be funny again.
He took awhile to wake up, which wouldn't be so alarming except for that there were about 5/6 people in the room waiting. When all but one left the room, he opened his eyes for a second and had the look that can only be described as "that one time in Vegas, circa 1999". He was restrained (also not my favorite part, which is odd, isn't it?) so he couldn't rip the tube out of his throat when we woke up. When he came to again he looked confused and uncomfortable and a little annoyed. They were telling him he came out of surgery fine and he just kept trying to talk and move his hands, both of which he could not do. And then he glanced up at me and gave me smize that Tyra Banks would be proud of.
Taking the tube out was so hardcore, I don't know how people do that everyday. Intense doesn't even come close to describing it. I will need approximately 14 vodka tonics to get that image out of my head.
So what now? That's the burning question and "we don't really know", is the honest answer. Eddie will stay in ICU for another day at least to watch for bleeding, then he will be transferred to a regular floor where we will wait to see how he recovers. This last surgery is pretty invasive, the healing time will all depend on his body. It's not muscles or stitches, it's all open wounds from a robot opening his soft palate and removing the tumor, which we found out was on the top of his left tonsil.
I can tell you that with the first surgery, pathology discovered that only 1 of 49 lymph nodes removed had cancer. ONE! That was not excepted and we are so happy about it. Eddie's body worked overtime for him, capturing the cancer cells from the tonsil and keeping them encapsulated into that ONE lymph node... pretty incredible.
After his release (looks like Monday) we will wait about a week for pathology to come back. What that will tell us is how to go about the next phase of treatment. There are 4 courses of secondary treatment, all of which are done here at City of Hope, what that will be we are unsure at this time. So I will keep you posted about that.
We do know, and this is hard for him, he will be off the road for the rest of the year. He will recover and come back to the stage. Promise.
I want to say thank you again for all your continued support. Those who have donated $100 and those who have donated $1. The emails and postcards, the FB messages and the encouraging words through Instagram and Twitter. The phone calls and those who have been physically here for us- you are all crucial for us to come out of this thing in one piece. I know I have said it before but I wish there was a way I could do something more for you, and maybe some day I will be able to do that but for today, thank you. My family is so important to me, obviously, but I also recognize that he is important to so many of you and so I will always have each and everyone of you to thank for getting us through this year. What a year, right? Man... fuck this year.
And I want to thank someone that changed the course of our lives for the better. Like, for real. Someone that is probably responsible for saving Eddie's life as much as his amazing doctors and for putting us on the path that we are on. Without this person giving us the tools and fighting for Eddie to be seen by the BEST surgeon for his particular disease... I just don't know where he would be, I'm not sure where I would be. I am not sure what situation we might have ended up in. Getting diagnosed with cancer is scary, navigating the system and finding the right medical care is, toe to toe, the worst part and I want to thank Ed Vedder for being the most amazing friend to us. We don't love him because he is a famous rock star (even though he is pretty damn charismatic on that stage), we don't just love him because he worked tirelessly for my family- I love and appreciate this man because he wouldn't stop until my husband was in the very best hands. He wasn't afraid to encourage us get right surgeon, he reminded Eddie that his voice was his craft, something my Eddie forgets. He took us under his wing, cared about our situation like it was his own. I'll never forget it."

Ovación y vuetla al ruedo para Eddie Vedder. Amigo de sus amigos.

manel.
manel.

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 9:03

manel. escribió:Su esposa en facebook:

"Eddie Spaghetti update.
I feel conflicted on whether I should be writing a detailed medical type post, just give you the straight poop or stick with my go to satire?
I'm not feeling particularly funny today, which sucks because that has sort of always been my thing. I laugh and make jokes to lighten the mood but today is pretty... meh.
Last night I spent time with Eddie while he laid in a bed with more tubes, wires and beeps than anyone should ever have to accommodate. I realize that this is familiar territory for a lot of people but for my family- well, for me, it is not. You think you can prepare yourself for that but seeing this man that rescues us when we are down, just makes me want to spit out my coffee and cry. Like ugly cry.
But I don't.
I ended up sleeping in my own bed last night. When I learned I couldn't sleep in the ICU room with him (there are no beds but I could nod off in a chair all night) I was pretty pissed but going home to our bed and getting to see sleepy kid faces this morning was good for me, and our new mattress is amazing, so I, at least physically, feel good.
This morning when I came in, he looked the same. Good. Just sleeping and looking very much like himself, with the exception of his mouth, which could give Lisa Rinna a run for her money. At about 9:30 a.m. they came in and turned off his propafol drip, which is described as "Michael Jackson juice" and although I love a pop culture reference, this one stinks but now that he is off of it, it can be funny again.
He took awhile to wake up, which wouldn't be so alarming except for that there were about 5/6 people in the room waiting. When all but one left the room, he opened his eyes for a second and had the look that can only be described as "that one time in Vegas, circa 1999". He was restrained (also not my favorite part, which is odd, isn't it?) so he couldn't rip the tube out of his throat when we woke up. When he came to again he looked confused and uncomfortable and a little annoyed. They were telling him he came out of surgery fine and he just kept trying to talk and move his hands, both of which he could not do. And then he glanced up at me and gave me smize that Tyra Banks would be proud of.
Taking the tube out was so hardcore, I don't know how people do that everyday. Intense doesn't even come close to describing it. I will need approximately 14 vodka tonics to get that image out of my head.
So what now? That's the burning question and "we don't really know", is the honest answer. Eddie will stay in ICU for another day at least to watch for bleeding, then he will be transferred to a regular floor where we will wait to see how he recovers. This last surgery is pretty invasive, the healing time will all depend on his body. It's not muscles or stitches, it's all open wounds from a robot opening his soft palate and removing the tumor, which we found out was on the top of his left tonsil.
I can tell you that with the first surgery, pathology discovered that only 1 of 49 lymph nodes removed had cancer. ONE! That was not excepted and we are so happy about it. Eddie's body worked overtime for him, capturing the cancer cells from the tonsil and keeping them encapsulated into that ONE lymph node... pretty incredible.
After his release (looks like Monday) we will wait about a week for pathology to come back. What that will tell us is how to go about the next phase of treatment. There are 4 courses of secondary treatment, all of which are done here at City of Hope, what that will be we are unsure at this time. So I will keep you posted about that.
We do know, and this is hard for him, he will be off the road for the rest of the year. He will recover and come back to the stage. Promise.
I want to say thank you again for all your continued support. Those who have donated $100 and those who have donated $1. The emails and postcards, the FB messages and the encouraging words through Instagram and Twitter. The phone calls and those who have been physically here for us- you are all crucial for us to come out of this thing in one piece. I know I have said it before but I wish there was a way I could do something more for you, and maybe some day I will be able to do that but for today, thank you. My family is so important to me, obviously, but I also recognize that he is important to so many of you and so I will always have each and everyone of you to thank for getting us through this year. What a year, right? Man... fuck this year.
And I want to thank someone that changed the course of our lives for the better. Like, for real. Someone that is probably responsible for saving Eddie's life as much as his amazing doctors and for putting us on the path that we are on. Without this person giving us the tools and fighting for Eddie to be seen by the BEST surgeon for his particular disease... I just don't know where he would be, I'm not sure where I would be. I am not sure what situation we might have ended up in. Getting diagnosed with cancer is scary, navigating the system and finding the right medical care is, toe to toe, the worst part and I want to thank Ed Vedder for being the most amazing friend to us. We don't love him because he is a famous rock star (even though he is pretty damn charismatic on that stage), we don't just love him because he worked tirelessly for my family- I love and appreciate this man because he wouldn't stop until my husband was in the very best hands. He wasn't afraid to encourage us get right surgeon, he reminded Eddie that his voice was his craft, something my Eddie forgets. He took us under his wing, cared about our situation like it was his own. I'll never forget it."

Ovación y vuetla al ruedo para Eddie Vedder. Amigo de sus amigos.

muy grande, sí señor...

a ver si eddie consigue salir de esta...
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por CocH. Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 9:06

pfff...estoy con lagrimas en los ojos. me he emocionado.
CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por silver Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 9:10

joder, grandes los dos Eddies!!!!!

http://hardrockcaferevisited.wordpress.com/

silver
silver

Mensaje por karlos gasteiz Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 9:15

si, señor. esto es también rock n roll!
karlos gasteiz
karlos gasteiz

Mensaje por DarthMercury Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 10:19

Vedder es un gran tipo, que duda cabe. Quizás no sea mi rockstar favorito del momento, pero desde luego tenerlo como amigo debe ser algo muy grande.

La carta de la Sra. Spaghetti me recuerda cosas vividas por mi hace unos pocos años, aunque yo sí lograba dormir en la puta butaca del hospital. Espero que su marido esté en pie en breve. El mundo le necesita. Mi mundo le necesita al menos.

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Mensaje por CocH. Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 10:38

DarthMercury escribió:Vedder es un gran tipo, que duda cabe. Quizás no sea mi rockstar favorito del momento, pero desde luego tenerlo como amigo debe ser algo muy grande.

La carta de la Sra. Spaghetti me recuerda cosas vividas por mi hace unos pocos años, aunque yo sí lograba dormir en la puta butaca del hospital. Espero que su marido esté en pie en breve. El mundo le necesita. Mi mundo le necesita al menos.

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2

CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 10:52

get well soon, eddie!!!
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por pinkpanther Vie 31 Jul 2015 - 12:31

Vaya, no me había enterado de nada. Sad

Espero que todo salga bien, much ánimo para Eddie.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por rearviewmirror Lun 17 Ago 2015 - 17:37

Ya se comentó pero con la noticia del cancer pasó desapercibido: En Octubre nuevo disco y además en clave country.

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 ATE7049_Square

Aqui se puede escuchar el tema título: http://www.guitarworld.com/supersuckers-song-premiere-holdin-bag-exclusive/25290

En la línea de Must've Been High. Suena estupendamente bien.
rearviewmirror
rearviewmirror

Mensaje por Hank Lun 17 Ago 2015 - 17:42

otra banda que he dado por perdida hace ya mucho tiempo, ... espero que Eddie se recupere de su enfermedad satisfactoriamente, ...
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por Maniac is out Lun 17 Ago 2015 - 21:56

javiviramone escribió:el get the hell era un pepinazo

y eso

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow
Maniac is out
Maniac is out

http://www.maniactshirts.com

Mensaje por Boohan Lun 17 Ago 2015 - 23:01

Qué alegría lo del apoyo de Vedder. Esto hará que no le falten las mejores atenciones y eso en USA es vital. Esto pinta bien.
Boohan
Boohan

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 2:28

javiviramone escribió:el get the hell era un rollazo

y eso

Arrow2
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 2:38

javiviramone escribió:
Hank escribió:

y eso

Arrow2
vinagres

Laughing

jajaja

en el fondo solo me gusta uno de sus discos, .... no es una banda relevante en mi vida, ... y son pésimos haciendo country, vamos, que Ness se mea en ellos, .... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por cablehogue Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 8:46

Hank escribió:
javiviramone escribió:
Hank escribió:

y eso

Arrow2
vinagres

Laughing

jajaja

en el fondo solo me gusta uno de sus discos, .... no es una banda relevante en mi vida, ... y son pésimos haciendo country, vamos, que Ness se mea en ellos, .... Smile

hay cosas que nunca cambian...

tanto el must've been high, como el must've been live o el the sauce de spaghetti en solitario son grandísimos discos... en cuanto a los discos de ness en solitario, me gustan, pero no me parecen para tanto... un entretenimiento curioso y poco más, comparado con la obra de sd... y de country tienen bastante menos que los que cito de los suckers y spaghetti en solitario...
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por cablehogue Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 8:47

Maniac escribió:
javiviramone escribió:el get the hell era un pepinazo

y eso

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow

no estaba mal, pero me gustó mucho más el get it together que también pasó desapercibido y tenía grandes temas...
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 8:59

cablehogue escribió:
Hank escribió:
javiviramone escribió:
Hank escribió:

y eso

Arrow2
vinagres

Laughing

jajaja

tanto el must've been high, como el must've been live o el the sauce de spaghetti en solitario son grandísimos discos... en cuanto a los discos de ness en solitario, me gustan, pero no me parecen para tanto... un entretenimiento curioso y poco más, comparado con la obra de sd... y de country tienen bastante menos que los que cito de los suckers y spaghetti en solitario...

no estamos de acuerdo, pero no importa, .... tan solo la versión del 'Long Black Veil' que hace Ness me parece mucho mejor que cualquier cosa 'country' que hayan hecho Eddie & Cia, .... es más, de Supersuckers tan solo me parece enorme el Evil Powers, ... lo último que han hecho me parece flojo, flojo, y sí, hay cosas que nunca cambian, ... pero así es la vida del forero, .... Smile

Hank
Hank

Mensaje por CocH. Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 9:02

Los dos de Ness en solitario son todo versiones, no?

CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 9:04

CocH. escribió:Los dos de Ness en solitario son todo versiones, no?

no, el cheating, aunque contiene algún cover, no es un disco de versiones, ... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por CocH. Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 9:30

De todas formas creo que no son "country" comparables: el de Ness es más clasicote tipo hank padre y waylon jennings y el de los supermamones algo mas alocado, bajo mi parecer.
CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 9:44

CocH. escribió:De todas formas creo que no son "country" comparables: el de Ness es más clasicote tipo hank padre y waylon jennings y el de los supermamones algo mas alocado, bajo mi parecer.

bueno, en todo caso, llamarlo country me parece una falta de respeto a el estilo, ...... es como llamar black metal a Kvelertak, .... una cosa es una cosa y otra cosa es otra cosa, ... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por CocH. Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:13

Hank escribió:
CocH. escribió:De todas formas creo que no son "country" comparables: el de Ness es más clasicote tipo hank padre y waylon jennings y el de los supermamones algo mas alocado, bajo mi parecer.

bueno, en todo caso, llamarlo country me parece una falta de respeto a el estilo, ...... es como llamar black metal a Kvelertak, .... una cosa es una cosa y otra cosa es otra cosa, ... Smile

Cowpunk?
CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:21

CocH. escribió:
Hank escribió:

Cowpunk?

jejeje

las malditas etiquetas, ... lo que quiero decir es que para decir que uno hace country tiene que haber violines, lap Steel guitars, etc, .... eso sí es country, ... y si queremos escuchar a una buena banda haciendo eso, no vamos a escuchar a Los Supermamones, sino a BR549, .... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por mr_mojorising Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:43

BUeno, según esa definición de country la mayor parte de los discos de Johnny Cash no son Country.
mr_mojorising
mr_mojorising

Mensaje por mr_mojorising Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:43

Me refiero, y yo lo entiendo así, a no tanto una cuestión formal sino de fondo
mr_mojorising
mr_mojorising

Mensaje por mr_mojorising Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:46

esto sí es country para mi, y me mola mil
mr_mojorising
mr_mojorising

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:52

mr_mojorising escribió:BUeno, según esa definición de country la mayor parte de los discos de Johnny Cash no son Country.

exacto, .... yo cuando hablo de country no hablo de Cash, ... para mi el country puro es otra cosa, .... por ejemplo Marty Robbins, ....
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por mr_mojorising Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:53

Hank escribió:
mr_mojorising escribió:BUeno, según esa definición de country la mayor parte de los discos de Johnny Cash no son Country.

exacto, .... yo cuando hablo de country no hablo de Cash, ... para mi el country puro es otra cosa, .... por ejemplo Marty Robbins, ....

BUeno, puro creo que no hay nada en la música ni en casi nada en la vida. Creo que lo que quieres decir es "clásico" Wink
mr_mojorising
mr_mojorising

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 10:55

mr_mojorising escribió:
Hank escribió:

BUeno, puro creo que no hay nada en la música ni en casi nada en la vida. Creo que lo que quieres decir es "clásico" Wink

sí, eso mismo, .... de todas maneras, yo no soy un experto en country, ..... en todo caso, de lo que hablábamos es de la calidad de los últimos de los Supersuckers, .... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por CocH. Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 11:00

De la ALTA calidad. Smile

El último está de puta madre, espero ansioso su nuevo disco de "no country", deseo la pronta recuperación de Mr. spaguetti y los que no disfrutáis con los supermamones...pues nada. Iros al topic de Royal Turra al cuadrado. Con todo el cariño del mundo!
CocH.
CocH.

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 11:02

CocH. escribió:De la ALTA calidad. Smile

El último está de puta madre, espero ansioso su nuevo disco de "no country", deseo la pronta recuperación de Mr. spaguetti y los que no disfrutáis con los supermamones...pues nada. Iros al topic de Royal Turra al cuadrado. Con todo el cariño del mundo!

jajaja

ahora estamos ocupados con Ghost, .... a mí es que el rock fiestero ya no me llama, ..... de hecho, lo he intentado con el de The Darkness, y al final acabo más aburrido, ... Smile
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por rearviewmirror Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 16:13

Por partes:

-Get The Hell, sin ser ni mucho menos la leche, estaba chulo y se dejaba escuchar. El Get It Together si que me pareció flojo.

-Must've Been High es un maravilla de disco. Me da igual que sea de country, cowpunk o polka metal. Mola y eso es lo único que debería de contar. Punto.

-Los disco de Ness en solitario también son enormes, especialmente Cheating At Solitaire. Aunque no es country, sino una mezcla de rock, punk, rockabilly, country... Es todo lo que mola a Ness sin ser tan cañero como Social Distortion.

Y espero con muchas ganas este nuevo disco de country de Supersuckers... puede que de hecho sea el último, teniendo en cuenta el estado de Eddie, que quizás nunca más pueda volver a cantar. No sé como irán estas cosas, pero una operación así debe ser muy chunga... No sé si visteis la foto que colgué un par de páginas atrás después de la operación:

Spoiler:
rearviewmirror
rearviewmirror

Mensaje por atabal Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 16:39

Lo único seguro es que el pobre hombre las está pasando putas. Sad2

Eddie Spaghetti update:
Week 3 is here and we have some news, not as much as we'd hoped but I want to make sure and keep everyone in the loop (including our family!). I haven't been as good about updates or calls lately because life is happening and it is so hard to balance. As we all know, it is tough to just do you- it is really hard to do everything. Impossible really but I try!
So the first bit of news is that Eddie still has the "NG" tube. At first we thought it would be gone before he was released from the hospital but we were told him needed to keep it and also that is was not abnormal to need it longer. Now that we have been home for a bit he is really wanting to get it taken out. Not only is it hard to navigate the day to day (kids, sleeping, showering, drinking...) it is unsightly and makes him hide in the house. He has only been out to go to Dr. appointments and only a few people have seen him. He still looks foxy though. We visited the hospital today and really thought they would order his tube out but said he is not ready. They have suggested they move the tube to his stomach, for easier access (the tube is for feeding and hydration, although he has started to take fluids by mouth, it's not really working that well- think scary choking sounds) which at first was not something he wanted to have happen but after the baby pulled the tube, then Eddie accidentally ripped the stitch out while sleeping and then the baby pulled it again, he is ready to get the thing hidden. It will stay in for the duration of the year, as it is a (minor) surgical procedure, because he may need it through his radiation. Whom we meet with on Wednesday.
Eddie is seeing a speech therapist that will be with him throughout the year. With the 1/3 soft palate they took and the size of the node removed, he has a lot of nerve, muscle and tissue issues. He will have to do physical therapy to get his tongue to do it's job (heh heh heh) and in order to get his sexy voice back he will have to work really hard. For now he sounds really nasally and hard to understand. It seems the only one who can understand him all the time is Zeke, which is hilarious because we always need Elvis to translate Z-speak for us.
This whole thing is a lot more intense that we thought. It is hard on everyone. It is hard on the kids, our family, the band but I will tell you, this guy is rock fucking solid. Even when he's being a baby, he is determined to get back onstage. More than anything, he just wants to go travel the world (big stage or little) and play music for all of you. (speaking of which did you see the new record has a date!! http://acetate.com/bands/supersuckers/) It helps that you are all so supportive. The post cards that I pick up everyday are shared with him and the kids. We love the kindness of strangers. It really makes you feel special when cancer tries to make you feel the opposite.
I have no doubt that Eddie will come out of this and be his typical badass self but right now we appreciate your love and support, kind words and all of the healing vibes. It's tough. It's really, really tough.
Please keep sharing our fundraiser, I am working my ass off over here, every penny that is raised will support Eddie in his cancer fight.
http://www.youcaring.com/eddie-spaghetti-373610
atabal
atabal

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 16:49

mr_mojorising escribió:

esto sí es country para mi, y me mola mil

no sé tío, .... nunca me dijo nada ese disco, ..... soy más bien de .357 String Band, banda a la que nadie ha hecho puto caso, ... pero vamos, ya nada me extraña, ...
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por Hank Mar 18 Ago 2015 - 16:53

en todo caso, da mucha pena que a Eddie le esté pasando esto, .. la foto que ha puesto rear te deja helado
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por sonic buzzard Miér 19 Ago 2015 - 3:32

cablehogue escribió:
Hank escribió:
javiviramone escribió:
Hank escribió:

y eso

Arrow2
vinagres

Laughing

jajaja

Arrow2

Anado que a mi esos 2 discos de COUNTRY de los Supersuckers me gustan mas que cualquier otro disco de country de raices/nashville/Hillbilly/outlaw/ponloquequieras que haya escucado en mi vida; y con eso ultimo no quiero decir que esos estilos estilos u otros artistas no me gusten. Lo de Eddie en solitaro tambien me gustan mucho (bastante mas que los de Ness si, lo cual no quita que tambien me gusten los de este).

Para mi los Supersuckers eran muy muy grandes, carreron de discazos hasta que llego el bajonazo con los directos innecesarios y 2 discos de estudio mediocres (en especial el coñazo insulso de get the hell). Yo creo que en su lado punkrock ya han exprimido la formula.
sonic buzzard
sonic buzzard

Mensaje por Hank Miér 19 Ago 2015 - 7:45

sonic buzzard escribió:
cablehogue escribió:
Hank escribió:
javiviramone escribió:
Hank escribió:

y eso

Arrow2
vinagres

Laughing

jajaja

Arrow2

Anado que a mi esos 2 discos de COUNTRY de los Supersuckers me gustan mas que cualquier otro disco de country de raices/nashville/Hillbilly/outlaw/ponloquequieras que haya escucado en mi vida; y con eso ultimo no quiero decir que esos estilos estilos u otros artistas no me gusten. Lo de Eddie en solitaro tambien me gustan mucho (bastante mas que los de Ness si, lo cual no quita que tambien me gusten los de este).

Para mi los Supersuckers eran muy muy grandes, carreron de discazos hasta que llego el bajonazo con los directos innecesarios y 2 discos de estudio mediocres (en especial el coñazo insulso de get the hell). Yo creo que en su lado punkrock ya han exprimido la formula.

Arrow
Hank
Hank

Mensaje por mr_mojorising Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 21:50

Parece que Eddie se va recuperando y el otro día se subió al escenario a tocar (no a cantar) unos temas con los Hangmen (creo recordar). Mientras tanto adelantan otro tema del disco nuevo en el que colabora Lydia Loveless:
http://bigtakeover.com/news/song-premiere-i-can-t-cry-by-the-supersuckers
mr_mojorising
mr_mojorising

Mensaje por RockRotten Vie 9 Oct 2015 - 8:39

Cada vez que veo que se sube este tópic se me encoje el estómago, cagoentó....

RockRotten

Mensaje por locovereas Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:10

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 12106761_1027335177288777_5331195640440433426_n

So it's finally over. My last day of radiation was today and I'd be lying if I said it's been easy. I'm looking forward to the future - feeling good, actually being able to taste food again, not being a total bore, etc... I'd like to thank my family (especially my wife, @yourmom206) for putting up with this bullshit too. They have been the best! The upshot is that I am now CANCER-FREE! (And I weigh a cool 160 lbs, which is nice). Also, all the support from friends, fans and complete strangers has been an overwhelming and extraordinarily humbling experience as well. The downsides are that I can no longer grow a manly beard (the only thing I can muster up is this stupid "cop mustache". Ugh) and that my neck is now blackish red (quite literally, like a beet!). ANYWAY, thank you all for all your help and good juju you've put into the air for me. Now it's time to do some healing. I'll see you all soon!

Joder, que mal cuerpo al verlo en la foto, me recuerda a mi padre, como se quedó. Pero ojalá que si este libre de cancer y salga adelante.
locovereas
locovereas

Mensaje por Boohan Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:15

Good news!
En pocas semanas recuperará peso y espero que voz.
Boohan
Boohan

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:48

Se le ve mejor en persona que en la foto. Pude charlar un rato con él en el concierto para recaudar fondos y lo encontré bastante bien a pesar de la inevitable desmejora fisica. Salio a tocar y hacer coros con los Hangmen en una version de Sleepy Vampire.
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por silver Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:50

Enorme notición!!!! cheers

http://hardrockcaferevisited.wordpress.com/

silver
silver

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:57

javiviramone escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:Se le ve mejor en persona que en la foto. Pude charlar un rato con él en el concierto para recaudar fondos y lo encontré bastante bien a pesar de la inevitable desmejora fisica. Salio a tocar y hacer coros con los Hangmen en una version de Sleepy Vampire.
pero vamos a ver

Shocked

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 12141733_10153609348873686_5144770653459465877_n
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary

Mensaje por deniztek Mar 20 Oct 2015 - 11:59

pig

deniztek

Mensaje por sonic buzzard Miér 21 Oct 2015 - 16:06

silver escribió:Enorme notición!!!! cheers

Bien, joder! cheers Arrow2
sonic buzzard
sonic buzzard

Mensaje por DarthMercury Miér 21 Oct 2015 - 16:18

Grande. Esperemos que la recuperación vaya como la seda cheers

DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

Mensaje por DarthMercury Miér 21 Oct 2015 - 16:30

javiviramone escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:
javiviramone escribió:
Carabirubi escribió:Se le ve mejor en persona que en la foto. Pude charlar un rato con él en el concierto para recaudar fondos y lo encontré bastante bien a pesar de la inevitable desmejora fisica. Salio a tocar y hacer coros con los Hangmen en una version de Sleepy Vampire.
pero vamos a ver

Shocked

Supersuckers: Get The Hell (2014) - Página 7 12141733_10153609348873686_5144770653459465877_n
puto

Arrow Menudo cartelón, no me había fijado Bronca

DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente