Blues Cazorla 2011 Empty Re: Blues Cazorla 2011

Mensaje por Groucho Jue Abr 14 2011, 20:15

entre otros...
Groucho
Groucho

Mensaje por skydog Jue Abr 14 2011, 21:46

Charlie Musselwhite cheers cheers

Y ese Lolo Ortega a las 7 de la tarde en el auditorio, mmmmm que pinta tiene.
skydog
skydog

Mensaje por Nashville Jue Abr 14 2011, 23:43

Virginia Labuat... tócate los huevos!!! Laughing
Nashville
Nashville

Mensaje por rebellion Jue Abr 14 2011, 23:47

Nashville escribió:Virginia Labuat... tócate los huevos!!! Laughing

Blues Cazorla 2011 Virginia
rebellion
rebellion

Mensaje por Norman (Creature) Bates Jue Abr 14 2011, 23:54

ojala venga Nick Curran, desde luego, pero en principio no lo tiene muy fácil, ha vuelto a recaer de cancer...

NICK CURRAN PRESS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE : CURRAN POSTPONES TOUR BUT CONFIDENT HE'LL BEAT CANCER RECURRENCE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CURRAN POSTPONES TOUR BUT CONFIDENT HE'LL BEAT CANCER RECURRENCE
04/05/11
Austin, TX - Rocker Nick Curran regrets to announce the postponement of his upcoming tour due to surgery recommended by his physicians. Last year, Curran underwent treatments to address a cancerous growth on his tongue, and a further procedure is necessary at this time. Although he is eager to get back to a normal life and perform for his many fans, it is crucial to his continuing health that this situation be addressed immediately.
His agent/manager, Harry Turner says, "Plans are already in the works to reschedule all of his performances and it's going to take a hell of a lot more than this to quell the fires of Nick Curran and The Lowlifes."
Curran says, "I'm very sorry to everyone that we have to cancel the upcoming tour. I hate more than anything to have to do this but be on the look out for the Lowlifes to hit your town as soon as I recover from this surgery. Just another small bump in the road. Just gotta get a small piece removed so there's nothing there to come back at any point and then I'll be ready to resume rockin forever! The next leg of the tour will be dedicated to everyone who helped, including my doctors, HAAM (Health Alliance for Austin Musicians), friends, family, all of our loyal fans, all the people who have done/will do benefits, people who donate, etc... The tour will be called the "I AIN'T F***IN' DEAD" Tour. Canceled shows will be rescheduled and new shows will be added. Don't worry, just know that I will beat this and will be ready to have a beer with you to celebrate this summer. I love you all and will see you again very soon!"
As Curran was recovering from his first bout of treatments, his Nick Curran and The Lowlifes disc, "Reform School Girl," was receiving praise from many corners of the globe. The title track wound up scoring a top 10 "coolest song in the world" award by fans of Little Steven's Underground Garage radio show. The show host himself, Little Steven Van Zandt, called the album a classic. Paste magazine said that any of its 14 tracks "could have been a hit single in the early days of rock 'n' roll." People magazine's Chuck Arnold gave it 3 1/2 stars and called it "badass." USA Today's Jerry Shriver labeled "Reform School Girl" a "rockabilly beast" and noted that Curran channeled Little Richard's "manic whoops." The Philadelphia Inquirer's Nick Cristiano wrote that Curran "delivers everything with his own ripped-throat intensity and dirty-toned [guitar] flair."
The word from Curran's peers was just as glowing. Iconic Texas bluesman Jimmie Vaughan refers to Nick as "a total ass-kicker." And The Blasters' Phil Alvin said: "Nick Curran is a no-excuses, in-your-face, pedal-to-the-floor American rock 'n' roll musician - the kind that made you love rock music in the first place."
Talent aside, Curran's bills are piling up, quickly. Anyone wishing to help, may do so by sending donations direct through paypal to: Nickykay77@yahoo.com
For more information, please contact Harry Turner (harry@hlturnercompany.com) at HL Turner Company
Norman (Creature) Bates
Norman (Creature) Bates

Mensaje por candy Vie Abr 15 2011, 15:58

Shocked Sad

candy

Mensaje por skydog Vie Abr 15 2011, 16:15

Pues chicos bluesacos se marcaba esta tía en el Casagrande de Tomares!

Ahora, lo que toque OT debe quedar maldito para siempre Laughing
skydog
skydog

Mensaje por KIM_BACALAO Vie Abr 15 2011, 16:25

Neutral

qué mierda lo de curran!

Moderador

Mensaje por MEMYSELF&I Vie Abr 15 2011, 18:05

ROYAL CROWN REVUE!!!!!!!!
MEMYSELF&I
MEMYSELF&I

Mensaje por Groucho Vie Abr 15 2011, 18:17

joder si esto sigue así supera al Azkena!!! Very Happy
Groucho
Groucho

Mensaje por candy Vie Abr 15 2011, 20:09

Rebellion escribió:

Blues Cazorla 2011 Virginia

Virginia Labuat >>>>>> Ozzy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

candy

Mensaje por nacho Sáb Abr 16 2011, 01:24

quién es Virginia Labuat?

nacho
nacho

http://www.rorygallagher.es

Mensaje por nacho Sáb Abr 16 2011, 01:26

dios, ya ví ya ví
facepalm
http://www.virginialabuat.com/
nacho
nacho

http://www.rorygallagher.es

Mensaje por JohnGarcia Sáb Abr 16 2011, 21:54

CANDYE KANE!!!!!!!

Genial!!!
JohnGarcia
JohnGarcia

Mensaje por tricko Dom Abr 17 2011, 01:39

Norman (Creature) Bates escribió:ojala venga Nick Curran, desde luego, pero en principio no lo tiene muy fácil, ha vuelto a recaer de cancer...

NICK CURRAN PRESS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE : CURRAN POSTPONES TOUR BUT CONFIDENT HE'LL BEAT CANCER RECURRENCE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CURRAN POSTPONES TOUR BUT CONFIDENT HE'LL BEAT CANCER RECURRENCE
04/05/11
Austin, TX - Rocker Nick Curran regrets to announce the postponement of his upcoming tour due to surgery recommended by his physicians. Last year, Curran underwent treatments to address a cancerous growth on his tongue, and a further procedure is necessary at this time. Although he is eager to get back to a normal life and perform for his many fans, it is crucial to his continuing health that this situation be addressed immediately.
His agent/manager, Harry Turner says, "Plans are already in the works to reschedule all of his performances and it's going to take a hell of a lot more than this to quell the fires of Nick Curran and The Lowlifes."
Curran says, "I'm very sorry to everyone that we have to cancel the upcoming tour. I hate more than anything to have to do this but be on the look out for the Lowlifes to hit your town as soon as I recover from this surgery. Just another small bump in the road. Just gotta get a small piece removed so there's nothing there to come back at any point and then I'll be ready to resume rockin forever! The next leg of the tour will be dedicated to everyone who helped, including my doctors, HAAM (Health Alliance for Austin Musicians), friends, family, all of our loyal fans, all the people who have done/will do benefits, people who donate, etc... The tour will be called the "I AIN'T F***IN' DEAD" Tour. Canceled shows will be rescheduled and new shows will be added. Don't worry, just know that I will beat this and will be ready to have a beer with you to celebrate this summer. I love you all and will see you again very soon!"
As Curran was recovering from his first bout of treatments, his Nick Curran and The Lowlifes disc, "Reform School Girl," was receiving praise from many corners of the globe. The title track wound up scoring a top 10 "coolest song in the world" award by fans of Little Steven's Underground Garage radio show. The show host himself, Little Steven Van Zandt, called the album a classic. Paste magazine said that any of its 14 tracks "could have been a hit single in the early days of rock 'n' roll." People magazine's Chuck Arnold gave it 3 1/2 stars and called it "badass." USA Today's Jerry Shriver labeled "Reform School Girl" a "rockabilly beast" and noted that Curran channeled Little Richard's "manic whoops." The Philadelphia Inquirer's Nick Cristiano wrote that Curran "delivers everything with his own ripped-throat intensity and dirty-toned [guitar] flair."
The word from Curran's peers was just as glowing. Iconic Texas bluesman Jimmie Vaughan refers to Nick as "a total ass-kicker." And The Blasters' Phil Alvin said: "Nick Curran is a no-excuses, in-your-face, pedal-to-the-floor American rock 'n' roll musician - the kind that made you love rock music in the first place."
Talent aside, Curran's bills are piling up, quickly. Anyone wishing to help, may do so by sending donations direct through paypal to: Nickykay77@yahoo.com
For more information, please contact Harry Turner (harry@hlturnercompany.com) at HL Turner Company

hoy kim lenz se ha puesto muy triste cuando le han preguntado sobre nick, ha dicho que esta la cosa dificil y que reza a dios para que se recupere cuanto antes...
tricko
tricko

Mensaje por skydog Dom Abr 17 2011, 02:22

Hendrik röver o Santi Campillo en la plaza Santa maría y esta pava en la plaza de toros como que no. Pero que puede dar juego en el festival, sí. Porque en este video ya es una triunfito, antes de esto lo hacía mejor.
skydog
skydog

Mensaje por Criminal pentatónico Lun Abr 18 2011, 11:39

skydog escribió:

Hendrik röver o Santi Campillo en la plaza Santa maría y esta pava en la plaza de toros como que no. Pero que puede dar juego en el festival, sí. Porque en este video ya es una triunfito, antes de esto lo hacía mejor.

Ese es Pepe Delgado ¿No? el de le guitarra
Criminal pentatónico
Criminal pentatónico

Mensaje por Pato=¿homicidio? Dom Jul 31 2011, 00:04

Nadie fue este año? La verdad es que no pintaba demasiado bien el cartel, pero bueno nunca se sabe con Cazorleans (por cierto, no me hace ni puta gracia la canción esa de Cazorleans. Que el mundo lo sepa).
Pato=¿homicidio?
Pato=¿homicidio?

Mensaje por Criminal pentatónico Dom Jul 31 2011, 22:15

Pato=¿homicidio? escribió:Nadie fue este año? La verdad es que no pintaba demasiado bien el cartel, pero bueno nunca se sabe con Cazorleans (por cierto, no me hace ni puta gracia la canción esa de Cazorleans. Que el mundo lo sepa).

Yo estuve allí!, para mi gusto estuvieron muy bien los Holmes brothers: unos entrañables musicazos con muchas muchas ganas de tocar, Candye Cane, Lid El´, Chicken Congress (bolazo de estos granadinos), Edu Big Hands y el Serrano a la armónica (Gran concierto de blues rural) y Santiago Campillo. Este último está a nivel estratosférico, podría tocar en cualquier banda americana, lo he visto muchas veces y en Cazorla se salió el compadre y llegó al infinito x veces en sus solos...2 días antes habían tocado los Mclan, y quedó claro quienes son los que venden discos y quién lleva los galones de la música honesta.

El lapido tampoco estuvo nada mal, se le notaba que estaba pasándoselo en grande tocando delante de tanta gente.

Virginia laboat correcta (Esperaba que iba a desentonar más en el festival)

Lo peor: no vimos un verdadero concierto de blues hasta el viernes a las 3 de la tarde con Charlie Musselwhite, también y con todos mis respetos me resulta incomprensible lo de Cathy Claret, no entiendo que pintaba esta mujer en un festival de blues...era un rollo parecido a Chambao

Lo mejor el ambiente como siempre. Muy buen rollo, sin agobios ni colas y con la seguridad de que vas a ver buenos músicos y buenos bolos seguro
Criminal pentatónico
Criminal pentatónico

Mensaje por candy Lun Ago 01 2011, 00:13

Yo también estuve este año, igual que Pablo Templario.

La verdad es que es cierto lo que dice Criminal, ha habido menos Blues que otros años, y el cartel estaba cogido con pinzas, pero la verdad es que me lo he vuelto a pasar de putisima madre allí, incluso más que otros años, aquello es una fiestaza!

Para mi lo mejor Mclan, no se si venden o no discos, pero lo merecerian, Carlos Tarque no hace trampa en el escenario y embauca a todo dios. Lo de Campillo pues también fue la ostia, ese hombre es cierto que podría tocar la guitarra con cualquier banda y estar a la altura de cualquiera. Pero es que son dos cosas distintas, es normal que siguieran caminos separados. Tarque apuesta por sus nuevos discos sin mirar atrás y Campillo sigue siendo fiel a sus gustos y a si mismo. No se si consigo explicarme.

Despues pondría a Bobby Rush, hizo un show divertidisimo, que crack que es ese hombre. Me gustaron mucho los Holmes Brothers por la química que los unia tocando Rico

Lo de Virginia Labuat fue curioso, no es que cante especialmente bien, pero lo hace muy sensualmente, es decir, yo al menos estaba palote. Mis amigos me levantaron y le mande besos y amor pero no fui correspondido Sad me hice una foto con ella al menos, por cierto es bastante pequeñita.

El próximo año estaré de nuevo sin falta. Nuestro plan es sencillo, casa rural dentro del pueblo, con piscina y barbacoa, Blues, cerveza... y poco más Very Happy

candy