Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017)

+3
Dust N Bones !?
blackfoot
keith_caputo
7 participantes

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Empty Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017)

Mensaje por keith_caputo 03.02.15 17:43

La otra formacion de Great White (en la q esta Jack Russell con otros musicos) sacara su primer disco desde q la banda rompiera. El titulo del disco es The Gauntlet. El disco saldra a lo largo de este 2015 y hasta la salida del mismo el plan de Jack Russell es ir sacando algunos singles de adelanto. El primer single se llama Hard Habit y suena de maravilla. Es una especie de balada bluesy con un estribillo q se te mete en la cabeza y del q no te puedes librar. Como el disco vaya por esos derroteros creo q puede ser una de las sorpresas del año sin duda.

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Jackrussellhardhabit

music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music  music

Esto es lo q comenta Jack Russell

Says Russell: "With the ever-changing climate of the music industry, we've decided that we will be releasing several digital singles throughout 2015. 'Hard Habit' is the first in a series of singles the band will put out this year. Be on the lookout for our next single in the coming months!

"We are really proud of this song and we plan on playing it live as well as some other new tunes and, of course, all the classic JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE songs you know and love."

Regarding the musical direction of what will eventually be released as the JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE debut, Russell told SleazeRoxx.com: "We want the new material to blow people's ears back. It has the elements of the best GREAT WHITE music ever written, but there's an edge. Tony brings that validity, while Robby and Dicki add a new life. It's going to surprise people."

Added Montana, "It's got the classic sound. The first element is Jack's voice.

"No other band sounds like this one ever did or does now.

"When I was 17 years old, I remember walking around the UCLA campus listening to the band's first EP. I was a fan before I ever joined the band. We're going to maintain that same integrity going forward."

He continued: "The band was always a standout from the era it came from. It was never a hair band. Listen to the music, and that's evident. Everything was based in blues. We want to add to that legacy with new material preserving those timeless elements."

Russell concluded, "This is fun, first and foremost. I feel like I'm 27 again. I hope it sounds like GREAT WHITE — but for [2015]."

In support of the album, JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE will be on the road non-stop in 2015.

Última edición por keith_caputo el 14.11.16 13:05, editado 3 veces
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Empty Re: Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017)

Mensaje por blackfoot 03.02.15 18:09

Alguien sabe que pasó con Jack Rusell para que abandonara los reales Great White?
blackfoot
blackfoot

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Empty Re: Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017)

Mensaje por Dust N Bones !? 03.02.15 18:42

A mi la canción no me dice gran cosa.
Dust N Bones !?
Dust N Bones !?

Mensaje por keith_caputo 29.05.16 21:33

Jack Russell habla de su proximo disco en solitario

On when fans can expect to see the release of his new album, "The Gauntlet":

Jack: "We haven't actually set a date yet. It's gonna be soon. The record's almost finished. We've taken our time [recording] it, and we're making sure we spend the same amount of time and effort in the mixing process. Like I said, we've just been taking our time; I just wanna have the best album we can out out. So hopefully before the end of the year. If not by October, [it will] probably [be out] in February [of 2017]."

On whether "The Gauntlet" is a band effort or more of a "solo" album:

Jack: "It's a band album, absolutely. Me and my guitarist have done most of the writing. It's definitely a band record. I wanted it have that sound. I didn't want it to be a mixed bag of tunes. I wanted it to have a cohesiveness."

On whether "The Gauntlet" is a return to the classic GREAT WHITE sound of the '80s or if it features a more modern approach:

Jack: "You know, I think it's a little bit of both, really. To me, the stuff sounds heavier in some regards and more whimsical. It's a really powerful record. I mean, I've just dumped every emotion I have into it, and I went pretty deep on a lot of stuff. There's some dark stuff on there, but there's some dark realities. But it's also a fun record too; it's not like it's all, 'Here's a big ball of negativity.' I don't wanna go down that route. But it's just an honest record, and I try to do that; I try to keep my records honest."

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 19.07.16 23:05

Frontiers Music Srl has announced the signing of JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE.

JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE features ex-GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell alongside former GREAT WHITE bassist-turned-guitarist Tony Montana (as a guitar player and keyboardist), Dan McNay (MONTROSE) on bass, Robby Lochner (FIGHT) on guitar and Dicki Fliszar (BRUCE DICKINSON) on drums.

JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE's debut album, tentatively titled "The Gauntlet", is due in early 2017.

Said Jack in a statement: "I want to say how happy and excited I am about my band. I have so much respect for Serafino, Mario, Derek and their team and am so thankful to be working with them. The band and I are off the hook about the new material. You are going to love it!"

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Jackrussellsgreatwhiteband2016_638
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 30.10.16 9:14

El Nuevo disco de Jack Russell's Great White (Si, hay 2 versiones de Great White Very Happy ) se llama He Saw It Coming y llegara a las tiendas en Febrero. A mi el tema de adelanto Hard Habit me encanto y estoy deseando escuchar el nuevo disco

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) EberlyPhotoPrint
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Itlotg 30.10.16 9:21

Russell me da pena. Desde el desgraciado concierto de 2003 va cuesta abajo sin frenos.
Itlotg
Itlotg

Mensaje por keith_caputo 10.11.16 20:59

El disco sale a la venta el 27 de Enero

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Jackrussellgreatwhitehesawitcd

01. Sign Of The Times
02. She Moves Me
03. Crazy
04. Love Don't Live Here
05. My Addiction
06. Anything For You
07. He Saw It Comin'
08. Don't Let Me Go
09. Spy Vs Spy
10. Blame It On The Night
11. Godspeed
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 19.01.17 21:38

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Dust N Bones !? 30.01.17 20:19

Pues en una primera escucha, me está pareciendo flojo de cojones.
Dust N Bones !?
Dust N Bones !?

Mensaje por manel. 30.01.17 20:25

Tienes cosas buenas y cosas malas.....

http://rockonmagazine.es/jack-russells-great-white-he-saw-it-comin/
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Dust N Bones !? 30.01.17 21:35

manel. escribió:Tienes cosas buenas y cosas malas.....

Segunda escucha y te veo muy benevolente en la crítica. Te ha podido el cariño. Wink
Lástima pq adoro el timbre de voz de este hombre pero los temas no están a la altura.
Dust N Bones !?
Dust N Bones !?

Mensaje por manel. 31.01.17 13:30

Dust N Bones !? escribió:

Segunda escucha y te veo muy benevolente en la crítica. Te ha podido el cariño. Wink
Lástima pq adoro el timbre de voz de este hombre pero los temas no están a la altura.

Si. Es posible. No lo voy a negar,es humano... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo creo que es un disco tibio y muy irregular, como digo hay temas que no me entran para nada y otros que son correctos ejercicios de estilo que se dejan escuchar.... No sé...
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Dust N Bones !? 31.01.17 21:04

manel. escribió:

Si. Es posible. No lo voy a negar,es humano... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo creo que es un disco tibio y muy irregular, como digo hay temas que no me entran para nada y otros que son correctos ejercicios de estilo que se dejan escuchar.... No sé...

Hablando de "viejas" leyendas, el último de Stephen Pearcy (Smash) si que está bastante chulo.
Dust N Bones !?
Dust N Bones !?

Mensaje por keith_caputo 31.01.17 21:25

No se como es posible q este temazo haya quedado fuera del disco confused

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Jesse James 31.01.17 21:34

que cruel es la puta vida
Jesse James
Jesse James

Mensaje por manel. 01.02.17 10:49

manel. escribió:

Hablando de "viejas" leyendas, el último de Stephen Pearcy (Smash) si que está bastante chulo.

Si, eso me han dicho. Pero no lo he catado todavía...
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Moltisanti 05.05.17 13:20

http://diablorock.com/2017/05/04/los-anos-oscuros-del-hard-rock-vol-1-1999/
Moltisanti
Moltisanti

Mensaje por keith_caputo 05.05.17 17:33

Moltisanti escribió:http://diablorock.com/2017/05/04/los-anos-oscuros-del-hard-rock-vol-1-1999/
gran articulo
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Moltisanti 05.05.17 19:33

keith_caputo escribió:
Moltisanti escribió:http://diablorock.com/2017/05/04/los-anos-oscuros-del-hard-rock-vol-1-1999/
gran articulo

cheers
Moltisanti
Moltisanti

Mensaje por keith_caputo 17.07.17 19:27

The release of the new acoustic album Once Acoustically Bitten from Jack Russell’s Great White may be delayed a little bit but the group has released one song — “Lady Red Light” — from the album for streaming in the meantime.

Once Acoustically Bitten was supposed to be released on July 14, 2017.

The following message was posted on the Facebook page of Jack Russell’s Great White on July 14th:

“Hey Pirates. Check out #ladyredlight from our upcoming “Once Acoustically Bitten” album. We wanted to release the album today but ran into some production issues. We are on the road and are going to finish asap. We appreciate your support.”

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Jack-Russells-Great-White-album-cover-e1500229739344

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 18.09.17 10:09

muy interesante

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 13.01.18 2:55

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo 14.02.20 11:25

keith_caputo escribió:The release of the new acoustic album Once Acoustically Bitten from Jack Russell’s Great White may be delayed a little bit but the group has released one song — “Lady Red Light” — from the album for streaming in the meantime.

Once Acoustically Bitten was supposed to be released on July 14, 2017.

The following message was posted on the Facebook page of Jack Russell’s Great White on July 14th:

“Hey Pirates. Check out #ladyredlight from our upcoming “Once Acoustically Bitten” album. We wanted to release the album today but ran into some production issues. We are on the road and are going to finish asap. We appreciate your support.”

Jack Russell (Great White): He Saw It Coming (2017) Jack-Russells-Great-White-album-cover-e1500229739344

Lleva años hablando de este lanzamiento, pero parece q al final saldrá x fin a la venta. Según el propio Jack saldrá el 27 de Marzo. Además este mismo año dice q sacará un nuevo disco de versiones (esta vez en directo) de Led Zeppelin y un nuevo disco de estudio. Me parece demasiado y Jack siempre habla de proyectos q o se retrasan o no salen (como su biografia) asi q ya veremos q pasa. Ojala sea cierto.

Former GREAT WHITE and current JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE frontman Jack Russell says that fans of his music should expect no less than three different releases from him in the coming months. "We've got a lot going on," he told "The Blairing Out With Eric Blair Show" (see video below). "We have an album coming out in March. It's 'Once Bitten - Acoustical Bites'. It's [GREAT WHITE's] 'Once Bitten' album recorded entirely unplugged. [It's coming out] March 27th. And then we have 'Great Zeppelin II'," referring to the upcoming follow-up to the GREAT WHITE album "Great Zeppelin: A Tribute To Led Zeppelin". "It's a full concert recorded live with nothing but [covers of] ZEPPELIN [songs]. Robert Plant's comment on it was, 'He sounds more like me than I do.' I had no idea the guy knew who I was. And I was, like, 'Wow!' My heart skipped a bit. So, we've got 'Great Zeppelin II' coming out, which has got stuff like 'Kashmir' on it, 'Houses Of The Holy' — a different set than we did on the first one. So that's exciting. And then we have the new [JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE] album we're working on."

Released in 1998, "Great Zeppelin: A Tribute To Led Zeppelin" was recorded live in December 1996 at the Galaxy theatre of Santa Ana, California and was made available through the French label Axe Killer.
keith_caputo
keith_caputo