Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño

+2
DarthMercury
eetu
6 participantes

Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño Empty Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño

Mensaje por eetu 12.11.08 2:53

Tremenda historia. El actual inquilino ve por la ventana a su mujer hablando con dos tipos que vienen a visitar la casa y esos dos tipos resultan ser Bob Dylan y su manager.

Sacado de pollstar.

There's at least one benefit to living in the former home of Neil Young. Sometimes, instead of getting visits from fans, you get visits from musical icons.
John Kiernan lives in Young's former Winnipeg, Manitoba, home. About a week ago, he looked out the window and saw his wife talking to two strangers on the front lawn.
"And I'm looking around and I realize, this guy having a tuque on has really great boots on, these sort of cowboy, motorcycle boots," Kiernan told CBC News. "And he was wearing really nice leather pants. And I realize I'm staring face-to-face with Bob Dylan."
Dylan and his manager came to visit prior to a tour stop at Winnipeg's MTS Centre. The two men were invited inside and Dylan apparently asked a lot of thoughtful questions, including about Young's old bedroom.
"OK, so this was his view, and this was where he listened to his music," Kiernan recounted. "It suddenly dawned on me, when you're looking at Bob Dylan standing in a hallway, that he had a very parallel experience 200 miles to the south [in Hibbing, Minn.], sitting in his room, listening to his music, looking out his window."
eetu
eetu

Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño Empty Re: Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño

Mensaje por DarthMercury 12.11.08 2:56

Ahí estaba Dylan, perdiendo el culo por Neil Young mientras la sala de conciertos de los ex-Roadstar permanecía vacía. Puto friki Bronca

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño Empty Re: Dylan visita la casa donde Neil Young vivió de niño

Mensaje por eetu 12.11.08 2:58

jaja, dylan no rockea. dylan lee la rockdeluxe y el mondosonoro en el metro.
eetu
eetu

Mensaje por coolfurillo 12.11.08 3:01

DarthMercury escribió:Ahí estaba Dylan, perdiendo el culo por Neil Young mientras la sala de conciertos de los ex-Roadstar permanecía vacía. Puto friki Bronca

Laughing
coolfurillo
coolfurillo

Mensaje por Boohan 12.11.08 5:01

DarthMercury escribió:Ahí estaba Dylan, perdiendo el culo por Neil Young mientras la sala de conciertos de los ex-Roadstar permanecía vacía. Puto friki Bronca

Puto friki CALVO, Darth, para ser más precisos.

Laughing
Boohan
Boohan

Mensaje por Pigs on the Wing 1 12.11.08 5:02

coolfurillo escribió:

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pigs on the Wing 1
Pigs on the Wing 1

Mensaje por ®Lucy Lynskey 12.11.08 8:29

Boohan escribió:

Puto friki CALVO, Darth, para ser más precisos.

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

que asociación más rara la del amigo roadstar
®Lucy Lynskey
®Lucy Lynskey