Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!!

+4
borope
modes garcia
Rizzy
keith_caputo
8 participantes

Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!! Empty Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!!

Mensaje por keith_caputo Dom 12 Mayo 2013 - 21:26

La informacion es confusa, pero q no pinta nada bien esta claro. No sabemos si Chip Z'Nuff ha sido despedido de la banda, o si cada uno va x su lado y se acaba la banda, o si Donnie Vie se va a centrar en su carrera en solitario, pero parece ser q entre ellos las cosas estan mal (alguna vez han estado bien??? Shocked )

Esta es la noticia

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3247&Itemid=42#.UY-BLheAC_E.twitter

Enuff Z'Nuff on the ropes. Was Chip Z'Nuff fired? Donnie Vie says so
Posted By: Metal Sludge

Rumorville -- They always say, where there is smoke - there is fire. And the smoke is currently coming from the Enuff Z'Nuff camp. The smoke says, "Chip Z'Nuff was fired" and the other smoke says "Donnie Vie quit" and yet a different smoke cloud said "There is a issue between Donnie and the band."

Then of course there is this below from Donnie Vie himself. This from his official Facebook, so of course it must be true. Right?

Who knows how long this will last. From our recollection, these guys are right up there wirh L.A. Guns on the coming and going with band members stuff.

Donnie Vie
about an hour ago---

TMZ NEWS FLASH, BASSIST CHIP ZNUFF FROM THE ROCK BAND ENUFF ZNUFF, HAS BEEN FIRED FROM THE BAND INDEFINATELY FOLLOWING THEIR SUCCESSFUL UK TOUR" sorry brothers and sisters, the bullshit,,,i mean the dream is over. and to the UK, you rock my world and every night with you has been a dream come true. I love you fucking tea bags. and your food has improved. get ready for july, cuz Im coming back with just a guitar and piano, and Im gonna give ya a nice long evening of all the stuff you never got to hear,and will be featuring a different album each night along with requests and lots of singing together. so keep an eye out for the dates. cheers mates,I hope i delivered for ya

Donnie Vie Wrote:
"I have no further comments on this. I love chip,I spent most of my life and most memorable moments with him. we have different goals,and i wish and hope for him the best in the world"

Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!! Enuff+ZNuff+EnuffzNuff1
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!! Empty Re: Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!!

Mensaje por Rizzy Dom 12 Mayo 2013 - 21:48

Joder macho, casi ninguna banda de la época y escena se salva de movidas entre sus miembros.
Rizzy
Rizzy

Mensaje por modes garcia Dom 12 Mayo 2013 - 22:09

una banda con muchisima mala suerte, musicalmente son buenisimos, pero les ha mirado un tuerto siempre, menos mal que nos quedan sus grandes discazos, solo los he visto una vez, y siguiendo con la mala suerte Donnie no pudo venir, tuvo que afrontar Monaco las partes vocales.
modes garcia
modes garcia

Mensaje por keith_caputo Miér 15 Mayo 2013 - 0:15

ultima noticia

ENUFF Z'NUFF has announced the return of Johnny Monaco (guitar, vocals) for the band's summer dates, including the "80's Invasion Tour" with BANG TANGO and Ted Poley of DANGER DANGER.
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por borope Miér 15 Mayo 2013 - 5:05

Querria saber en que acaba esto, que les tengo por aqui a principios de junio....
borope
borope

Mensaje por keith_caputo Dom 19 Mayo 2013 - 13:06

Como me gusta este disco, x dios

Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!! 0000272263_350
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Itlotg Dom 19 Mayo 2013 - 13:28

keith_caputo escribió:Como me gusta este disco, x dios

Enuff Z Nuff Se Separan???!!! 0000272263_350

http://blogdecaido.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/mirada-retrospectiva-enuff-z-nuff.html?m=1

aquí se le hace un bonito homenaje. A mi también me parece un gran disco, quizás el mejor de ellos aunque no los he escuchado todos.
Itlotg
Itlotg

Mensaje por keith_caputo Mar 21 Mayo 2013 - 14:36

Habeis visto esto???. Enuff Z Nuff en el programa de Howard Stern con un monton de tias queriendose follar a la banda y hasta el propio Howard. En estos tiempos de lo politicamente correcto es imposible ver esto en TV Very Happy

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por Zascandil Mar 21 Mayo 2013 - 19:14

keith_caputo escribió:Habeis visto esto???. Enuff Z Nuff en el programa de Howard Stern con un monton de tias queriendose follar a la banda y hasta el propio Howard. En estos tiempos de lo politicamente correcto es imposible ver esto en TV Very Happy

Pues no, no lo había visto! Es pelín surrealista toda la escena con gente disfrazada de Dios sabe qué y las titis por ahí...y ellos tocando Nowhere man de los Beatles en ese entorno Laughing

Muy bueno New thing también por ahí sonando, qué grande es esta banda y cómo mola Donnie Vie, un tipo con un carisma brutal, amén de talento a raudales.

¡Qué tiempos!
Zascandil
Zascandil

Mensaje por keith_caputo Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 10:49

El nuevo cantante de Enuff Z Nuff es Johny Monaco y hasta el propio Donnie Vie da su bendicion

Thank Yous -- Former Enuff Z'Nuff singer Donnie Vie has took to social media to send a 'best of luck' message to his former band and their new frontman. Always a man of many thoughts, opinions and of course song ideas, the John Lennon of hairbands is never at a loss for words. Not always good words either. But this week Vie has sent some love to the 'rest of 'em' as he notes in a message below.

Vie is the original voice of Enuff Z'Nuff but has taken a break from the band on 2 occasions. Both times being replaced by another Chicago native Johnny Monaco. To read that in and out history, go check out our breaking news story HERE from last month on Vie's sudden and second departure from the windy city hair heroes.

The 'second times a charm' frontman was originally brought on board in 1996 to play guitar but when Chip & Donnie didn't see sun glasses to sun glasses anymore - Z'Nuff had Monaco slide to center stage to handle vocals as well. The band trudged forward as a 3 piece for several years until Vie returned (2008). But like all good things - they come to an end. Now Donnie is out and Johnny is back.

See Vie's message below posted on his official Facebook.

Donnie Vie
"I just want to say ,Go get em Johnny Monaco,as he kicks off his return to the mic in Enuff Znufff. Ive gone as far as I can go with that situation and Im glad the songs will still be getting out there to those who wanna see and hear em. I can't think of a better guy to sing em(besides me of course).Best of luck to you and the rest of em."

Donnie commented on the 'break up' back on May 11th and claimed he'd have 'no further comment' on this subject. He did his best, but didn't even make it a full month, lol. At least his latest comment is a positive one.

Donnie Vie
11 May
I have no further comments on this. I love chip,I spent most of my life and most memorable moments with him. we have different goals,and i wish and hope for him the best in the world
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por SAL PARADISE Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 10:53

Sin Donnie, esto no es lo mismo ni de coña. Y no es un tópico.
SAL PARADISE
SAL PARADISE

Mensaje por Rizzy Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 12:08

SAL PARADISE escribió:Sin Donnie, esto no es lo mismo ni de coña. Y no es un tópico.

Arrow
Rizzy
Rizzy

Mensaje por Zascandil Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 12:13

Rizzy escribió:
SAL PARADISE escribió:Sin Donnie, esto no es lo mismo ni de coña. Y no es un tópico.

Arrow

De acuerdo.

Y ya está bien de movidas chungas con esta banda.
Zascandil
Zascandil

Mensaje por SAL PARADISE Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 12:24

Zascandil escribió:
Rizzy escribió:

Arrow

De acuerdo.

Y ya está bien de movidas chungas con esta banda.

Pues sí. De verdad, para eso, que disuelvan la banda y que Chip saque un disco en solitario, como ha hecho Donnie. Ahora, habrá que ver si saca un puto discazo como el que se ha marcado Vie.
SAL PARADISE
SAL PARADISE

Mensaje por El Puto Fary Miér 12 Jun 2013 - 13:31

Neutral
El Puto Fary
El Puto Fary