Sugerio
el barón
carajillo
15 participantes

Otro accidentado : Will Hoge Empty Otro accidentado : Will Hoge

Mensaje por carajillo Vie 22 Ago 2008 - 23:39

A que todavía me quedo sin verlo con banda ... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

http://www.willhoge.com/ escribió:viernes, agosto 22, 2008 • 1:08 PM

Will’s condition has been upgraded to stable after a Wednesday evening traffic accident. He suffered broken bones and contusions when his scooter was struck by another vehicle at approximately 8 p.m., Central Time Wednesday, August 20. Will was departing the Nashville studio where he is working on the follow up to 2007’s Draw the Curtains for his record label, Rykodisc.

“Mr. Hoge suffered multiple injuries during the accident, however, he is progressing according to plans,” said Dr. John A. Morris Jr., director of the Division of Trauma at Vanderbilt Medical Center.

Will’s family, management team and record label appreciate the outpouring of well-wishes from friends and fans. Will is anxious to get back in the studio and on tour, and will do so as soon as his doctors allow.
carajillo
carajillo

Otro accidentado : Will Hoge Empty Re: Otro accidentado : Will Hoge

Mensaje por el barón Vie 22 Ago 2008 - 23:42

Vaya. pale
el barón
el barón

Mensaje por Sugerio Sáb 23 Ago 2008 - 13:12

Vaya, que putada...
Espero que se recupere rápido...

(Y por cierto, a Bordertab le va a dar un jamacuco cuando vea ésto)

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Otro accidentado : Will Hoge Lobo-1

Otro accidentado : Will Hoge Shoegz

the_saturday_boy escribió:Subtítulos no encotré pero bueno, creo que es muda

http://elparadigmadelsillonorejudo.wordpress.com/
Sugerio
Sugerio
Moderador

Mensaje por Oktober Sáb 23 Ago 2008 - 15:23

carajillo escribió:A que todavía me quedo sin verlo con banda ... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

http://www.willhoge.com/ escribió:viernes, agosto 22, 2008 • 1:08 PM

Will’s condition has been upgraded to stable after a Wednesday evening traffic accident. He suffered broken bones and contusions when his scooter was struck by another vehicle at approximately 8 p.m., Central Time Wednesday, August 20. Will was departing the Nashville studio where he is working on the follow up to 2007’s Draw the Curtains for his record label, Rykodisc.

“Mr. Hoge suffered multiple injuries during the accident, however, he is progressing according to plans,” said Dr. John A. Morris Jr., director of the Division of Trauma at Vanderbilt Medical Center.

Will’s family, management team and record label appreciate the outpouring of well-wishes from friends and fans. Will is anxious to get back in the studio and on tour, and will do so as soon as his doctors allow.

Tranquilos, está en buenas manos.
Oktober
Oktober

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 23 Ago 2008 - 15:44

me muero....

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por pinkpanther Sáb 23 Ago 2008 - 17:37

Vaya pena, cuando me comento que iba a volver este otoño a España se le veía muy ilusionado.

Espero que se recupere pronto, aparte de ser un gran musico me parecio un tipo encantador.
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Sugerio Sáb 30 Ago 2008 - 11:38

Se va recuperando `poco a poco...

Terrible la descripción de su piñazo (y la lista de cosas que se ha jodido).

28 ago 2008, 00:00

Studio/Accident

So we finished up a helluva day recording on Wednesday. Got done a little early which for some reason hasn't seemed strange this session? Laid out the plan of attack for getting "Southern Belle" on Thursday. I had the numbers to call Bruce Springsteens people to get him to drop by as our lead guitarist. I headed home really really happy!
I woke up and things were really loud. There was a ton of commotion. I couldn't see anything. I wasn't blind it was all just bright bright flashes of fast moving light. People were really really close to my face. Just right on top of me. A guy's voice a woman's after that. Lots of voices. I really do not know what's happening. I know my chest feels like its got a thousand pounds on top of it. I've gotta close my eyes and calm down a bit.
I start hearing voices again. I think I know some of them. They ask me questions and I try to answer but I can't really breathe. I'm choking. I still can't see much but in my peripheral vision I start to make out people. A curly haired woman. I think she's wearing a black shirt?!! I think I'm starting to see a bit. I think to move my fingers. Ok. Now toes. Man this really fuckin hurts, but ok. I want to ask what the fuck is happening? I still can't talk. I don't think I can breathe. Finally I grab a female voice. I won't let go. I try and motion for a "pen to write with!" My left hand won't go anymore. Driving pain. I try to use my right hand. I hear a fella real close to my head and face, which is now burning up it feels. I'm trying to scribble I think maybe upside down? He starts readin it "WFE kiD? WIfe kiD? He gets it, "wife and kid?" He asks? I nod my head. He tells me that the wife is here she's great. He knows nothing about a kid! This is the most joyous news I've ever heard. I'm still completely unaware of where I am, but I'm putting together that I've been hurt in an accident but now know that the wife and kid are not involved!!!
The next big thing I remember is telling/writing I think the same guy and girl that I can't breathe. I think they tell me there's a tube in my throat to help me breathe but its gonna come out soon. And then I may even start to talk.
Over the next few blurry hours I start to get back some memories and some motor skills.
Finally I get told/realize the following things:
I'm at Vanderbilt's trauma unit (yes! There's not a better place to be in my situation!)
I've been hit by a van or big truck driving home on my scooter.
I'm out of surgery. Lots of family and friends are here.
I'm in a ton of pain.
Then comes Saturday. I'm a bit more together. I'm starting to see better. I'm remembering and helped to remember conversations that've gone on the last few days.
Yes I'm still hurting a lot.
100 stitches in my face. I look like warmed death. My left eye was almost ripped out. My entire forehead looked like chopped ground beef. All my top teeth were drilled with lace holes and weaved in with some high end metal dental floss. My nose is cut down the middle. My lips are cut, gashed, etc from top to bottom on both sides. I've got random gashes up and down both arms. I've got a broken sternum. Ribs 4, 5, 6 and 7 are smashed on my left side. My left side has a broken clavicle. Both of my shoulder blades are broken.
I had a partially collapsed lung. Stomach to chest is covered in gashes. My right nipple is almost cut off. All my back is one bile colored and black bruise. My left leg is strained everywhere from the foot up. My right femur was a shattered compound fracture and the knee cap 8 tiny pieces. There's now a rod where my femur was and a mess of screws, wires. etc holding together my new knee cap.
So all in all, I'm a lucky fucking dude. There doesn't seem to be any permanent damage. No spinal damage. No brain damage. Bottom line: I'M ALIVE!! I'll get better. I start rehab tomorrow for what we're thinking is a minimum 4 weeks. Its gonna kick my ass for sure. I worked on just standing and sitting the last two days at the ICU and that was painful! We start intense one on one stuff at this new joint like 3 hours a day in the a.m.
I'll say a quick and heartfelt thank you for everyones kind words of love and support. Honestly I'm just now able to start even getting my head around all this, but I can already say its gonna be worth its own post, not a 'by the way' at the end of this one! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for as I say the work begins tomorrow morning!!
Ps....if yall see Mr. Springsteen, tell him sorry we left him hanging

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Sugerio
Sugerio
Moderador

Mensaje por Boohan Sáb 30 Ago 2008 - 11:54

Vaya, espero que sea poca cosa y se recupere rápido, que tenemos que verle pronto por aquí.
Boohan
Boohan

Mensaje por Sugerio Sáb 30 Ago 2008 - 16:53

Boohan escribió:Vaya, espero que sea poca cosa y se recupere rápido, que tenemos que verle pronto por aquí.

Hombre...poca cosa...
Se ha roto hasta el alma

100 stitches in my face. I look like warmed death. My left eye was almost ripped out. My entire forehead looked like chopped ground beef. All my top teeth were drilled with lace holes and weaved in with some high end metal dental floss. My nose is cut down the middle. My lips are cut, gashed, etc from top to bottom on both sides. I've got random gashes up and down both arms. I've got a broken sternum. Ribs 4, 5, 6 and 7 are smashed on my left side. My left side has a broken clavicle. Both of my shoulder blades are broken.
I had a partially collapsed lung. Stomach to chest is covered in gashes. My right nipple is almost cut off. All my back is one bile colored and black bruise. My left leg is strained everywhere from the foot up. My right femur was a shattered compound fracture and the knee cap 8 tiny pieces. There's now a rod where my femur was and a mess of screws, wires. etc holding together my new knee cap

Sugerio
Sugerio
Moderador

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:15

no pinta nada bien ... Sad

viernes, diciembre 19, 2008 • 5:12 PM

So I really look forward to the day when these posts are about great rock shows or recording or siggi peeing on a statue. You know rock and roll stuff. Unfortuantely we’ve got another couple of months of it sounding like Grays Anatomy, or ER if you’re a little older, or St. Elsewhere if you’re even older than that. Anyhow, the last surgery went well. They had to put in more screws so there’s still a lot of swelling, but my range of motion is lots better. Unfortunately my femur which was a really bad compound fracture isn’t regenerating the bone needed due to the severity of the damage. Therefore I’ll be back in for another surgery in mid-January to pull some bone off my pelvis, then pack it in my femur and cover it with a steel plate. Then it’ll be metal inside and out. Yee haw! They don’t think it will cause any regression in my therapy and I’m certainly hoping that’s true. I have started writing a lot more which should give us lots to chose from when we’re able to start recording again. Looks like we’re gonna have to hope for March now instead of February. Trying to sing more and am hoping that will continue getting easier. I’ve been promoted to walking with a cane which has really upped that dumb and dumber/pimp vibe I have always wanted. Haha. As always thanks so much for all the continued kind words and support. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season surrounded by those you love. And food. And presents. And stuff. See yall soon. ps…if anyone needs any help finding a totally wrecked yamaha scooter for that someone special on your list, drop me a line, we’ll get you a SWEET deal. Ho ho ho

http://www.willhoge.com/

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por pinkpanther Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:18

Sad Esta hecho un asco el pobre. Confused
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:21

pinkpanther escribió:Sad Esta hecho un asco el pobre. Confused

... pero vivo... y parece que conserva el humor ...

... en otro post comentaba que había perdido la voz ... No Sad

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por pinkpanther Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:23

Bordertab escribió:
pinkpanther escribió:Sad Esta hecho un asco el pobre. Confused

... pero vivo... y parece que conserva el humor ...

... en otro post comentaba que había perdido la voz ... No Sad

En el concierto que le vimos este verano entre canción y canción contaba alguna anecdota graciosa, se le veía un tipo muy divertido.
Esperemos que lo de la voz sea temporal. Sad2
pinkpanther
pinkpanther

Mensaje por Señor_Magnolia Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:31

Sugerio escribió:

I had a partially collapsed lung. Stomach to chest is covered in gashes. My right nipple is almost cut off. All my back is one bile colored and black bruise. My left leg is strained everywhere from the foot up. My right femur was a shattered compound fracture and the knee cap 8 tiny pieces. There's now a rod where my femur was and a mess of screws, wires. etc holding together my new knee cap
Dios, grotesco

Pobre hombre
Señor_Magnolia
Señor_Magnolia

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 23 Dic 2008 - 20:35

Señor_Magnolia escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Dios, grotesco

Pobre hombre

es terrible, sí ... pero puede contarlo (de milagro!)

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Sugerio Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 10:13

Bordertab escribió:I’ve been promoted to walking with a cane which has really upped that dumb and dumber/pimp vibe I have always wanted. Haha.

Pobre hombre...pero la verdad es que entre esto y lo de sentir el metal me ha sacado la sonrisa, el jodido...

Sugerio
Sugerio
Moderador

Mensaje por DarthMercury Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 10:19

Sugerio escribió:
Bordertab escribió:I’ve been promoted to walking with a cane which has really upped that dumb and dumber/pimp vibe I have always wanted. Haha.

Pobre hombre...pero la verdad es que entre esto y lo de sentir el metal me ha sacado la sonrisa, el jodido...

Arrow2 Otra vez se demuestra que para sobrevivir en este mundo hace falta sentido del humor. El tipo parece bastante hecho polvo, pero por suerte no se ha cascado nada vital. Yo creo que en unos largos meses el hombre quedará como (casi) nuevo.

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Mensaje por Le Bichô Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 10:25

DarthMercury escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Arrow2 Otra vez se demuestra que para sobrevivir en este mundo hace falta sentido del humor. El tipo parece bastante hecho polvo, pero por suerte no se ha cascado nada vital. Yo creo que en unos largos meses el hombre quedará como (casi) nuevo.
que no se ha cascado nada vital? pero si dice que se lo ha machacado todo!
Le Bichô
Le Bichô

http://nuvitivi.blogspot.com

Mensaje por DarthMercury Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 10:27

Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Creo que los testítculos están intactos... What a Face

No, en serio, parece que los órganos internos están más o menos enteros aunque se haya trinchado la mitad de los huesos. Sobrevivirá fijo.

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

Mensaje por Le Bichô Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 10:28

DarthMercury escribió:
Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

No, en serio, parece que los órganos internos están más o menos enteros aunque se haya trinchado la mitad de los huesos. Sobrevivirá fijo.
vaya! yo que pensaba que tenia un video histórico...
Le Bichô
Le Bichô

Mensaje por manel. Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 11:43

Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Humor negro al poder!!!!!!!!!!
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Le Bichô Miér 24 Dic 2008 - 11:44

manel. escribió:
Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Le Bichô escribió:
DarthMercury escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Humor negro al poder!!!!!!!!!!

pirat
Le Bichô
Le Bichô

Mensaje por MR.PUNCHY Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 13:43

01/13 first post of 09

Posted by: Will Hoge

martes, enero 13, 2009 • 5:01 PM

So I’m hoping this post finds you all well. Enjoyed all the holidays and new years extravaganzas your little hearts could stand. Things were hectic here but good, thanks for asking. I was waiting to post until after I met with the doctors and had an idea about what the next few months may hold. I’m going in for another surgery on the 19th. A bone graft from my pelvis to fill in a gap in my femur. Then another lovely knee to hip scar to insert a steel plate over the whole thing to hold it steady. Metal, then bone, then more metal. This is totally gonna ruin my male leg modeling aspirations. As if it weren’t tough enough to get work in the pale- ass- chicken leg category now I’ve gotta hope for luck in the pale- ass- chicken leg -looked like you were attacked by sharks category. Great, guess I’ll have to go back to rock and roll. The doc’s don’t seem to think it will set back my rehab much and I’m hoping they’re right. Just because we love you and want you to be first to know it looks like there’s gonna be a handful of shows in April. When I say ‘handful’ I mean like little tiny baby handful. This is NOT the WIll Hoge Comeback Rock Tour. These are gonna be a few smaller acoustic based shows. Really just me trying to get out and fall in love with playing live again. Sort of like spring training. Getting used to singing again, playing again, riding in Thor again. Having to deal with Siggi and Adam and Sean again……..oooooh boy, that’ll suck. In all seriousness, I’m just hoping we can have a bit of fun. I’ll probably still not be walking so the shows will be seated and I’ll still be using a cane. Keep the friggin’ “House” jokes to yourselves thank you. It’ll also serve as a tightening up process for trying to go back in the studio and fininsh the new album in May. Then we’ll see how I’m feeling/doing and go from there. Again I appreciate all the kind words and support that y’all have continued to show. It makes this process much easier. I guess that’s it. My best to you all. See you soon.
MR.PUNCHY
MR.PUNCHY

Mensaje por emma-o Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 14:56

Señor_Magnolia escribió:
Sugerio escribió:

Dios, grotesco

Pobre hombre

jooder, menuda autodescipcion... supongo que llevaria casco... pobretico...
emma-o
emma-o

http://www.myspace.com/lostiburon

Mensaje por carajillo Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 13:36

Parece quel chico esta bastante mejor y ha vuelto a los escenarios. Además ya tiene fechas en Abril. Mayo y Junio aunque de Europa nada de nada.

carajillo
carajillo

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 13:59

carajillo escribió:Parece quel chico esta bastante mejor y ha vuelto a los escenarios. Además ya tiene fechas en Abril. Mayo y Junio aunque de Europa nada de nada.

Me he quedado un poco ... me ha alegrado mucho verle tan recuperado, cierto, incluso me ha hecho gracia verle con su inseparable chicle, pero ... ¿qué le ha pasado a su voz???

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:20

Bordertab escribió:
carajillo escribió:Parece quel chico esta bastante mejor y ha vuelto a los escenarios. Además ya tiene fechas en Abril. Mayo y Junio aunque de Europa nada de nada.

Me he quedado un poco ... me ha alegrado mucho verle tan recuperado, cierto, incluso me ha hecho gracia verle con su inseparable chicle, pero ... ¿qué le ha pasado a su voz???

este es el tipo del que me hablaste, no???

no sabía que había tenido un accidente... por lo que he leido puede dar las gracias de estar vivo... pobre...
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:22

cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

no sabía que había tenido un accidente... por lo que he leido puede dar las gracias de estar vivo... pobre...

sí, es este. La verdad es que se ha recuperado muy rápido, puede contarlo de milagro, pero ... he tenido que quitar el vídeo a la mitad. Ese no es mi Will ... Sad

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:25

Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

sí, es este. La verdad es que se ha recuperado muy rápido, puede contarlo de milagro, pero ... he tenido que quitar el vídeo a la mitad. Ese no es mi Will ... Sad

no te preocupes... acabará recuperándose del todo... Wink
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:30

cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

Seguro que sí!!! cheers cheers cheers

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:31

Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

y tú??? te has recuperado ya del concierto del martes???

Laughing
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:33

cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

Laughing

jajajajajajajajja .... NO!!!!!!!!!!! Bueno, estoy mucho mejor, pero no en plena forma ... es que vaya nochecita ... y mañana a SCOTS!!!!

¿Tú qué tal? ¿cómo fue???? . Dime que también estás hecho polvo o me sentiré muy mayor Wink

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por cablehogue Vie 3 Abr 2009 - 14:42

Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:
cablehogue78 escribió:
Bordertab escribió:

Laughing

jajajajajajajajja .... NO!!!!!!!!!!! Bueno, estoy mucho mejor, pero no en plena forma ... es que vaya nochecita ... y mañana a SCOTS!!!!

¿Tú qué tal? ¿cómo fue???? . Dime que también estás hecho polvo o me sentiré muy mayor Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

no te preocupes que lo mío es más triste... acabé el concierto taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan cansado que me tuve que ir a casa... Laughing

eso sí... creo que no disfrutaba tanto desde hace muchos años... impresionantes, de verdad... bueno, qué te voy a contar...

pásalo bien mañana... Wink
cablehogue
cablehogue

Mensaje por Sugar Bug Lun 20 Feb 2012 - 23:31

que? ha sacado algún otro ep?
Sugar Bug
Sugar Bug

https://www.julioiglesias.com/

Mensaje por Boohan Mar 21 Feb 2012 - 5:19

Sugar Bug escribió:que? ha sacado algún otro ep?

El año pasado sacó disco LP, nada de EP.
Boohan
Boohan

Mensaje por elbrujo69 Mar 21 Feb 2012 - 8:00

xo k le ha pasado a este muchacho. Se cayo del empire state?
elbrujo69
elbrujo69

Mensaje por Sugar Bug Mar 21 Feb 2012 - 10:20

Boohan escribió:
Sugar Bug escribió:que? ha sacado algún otro ep?

El año pasado sacó disco LP, nada de EP.

vaya, estoy un dia al año sin conectarme y no me entero de eso...

voy a buscar a magic...

gracias, boo!
Sugar Bug
Sugar Bug

https://www.julioiglesias.com/