Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino

+3
Dr. Hook
BONZO
Crimen
7 participantes

Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino Empty Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino

Mensaje por Crimen Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:11

Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino BLS-SRNTS-Final

01. Overlord (unplugged)
02. Pareade of the Dead (unplugged)
03. Riders Of The Damned (unplugged)
04. Darkest Days (unplugged)
05. Juniors Eyes
06. Helpless
07. Bridge Over Troubled Water
08. Can’t Find My Way Home
09. Darkest Days (junto a John Rich)
10. The First Noel

BLS frontman/guitar god Zakk Wylde is proud to announce the upcoming release of THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME (Entertainment One Music) on May 3rd. The offering features unplugged versions of material from Black Label Society’s latest album, ORDER OF THE BLACK, as well as additional material recorded during the ORDER OF THE BLACK sessions. THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME was conceived, created and compiled by Zakk Wylde himself and the title is, of course, a nod to one of Wylde’s favorite bands, Led Zeppelin. Click here for cover art and please see below for full track listing.

In other Black Label Society news, the next single from ORDER OF THE BLACK, “Darkest Days” will impact radio on March 21st. The track showcases Wylde’s softer side with soulful lyrics, a hauntingly beautiful melody and captivating piano played by the guitar icon himself. An alternate version of the song featuring country superstar John Rich will appear on THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME.

Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino Bringing-Metal_FINAL_US-Cover_dark3
In BRINGING METAL TO THE CHILDREN, Zakk Wylde, the man who turned heavy metal touring into a journey of fantastical excess, shares what really goes on behind tour bus windows and backstage doors. The twenty-five year music veteran of the Ozzy Osbourne band and Black Label Society details his survival techniques for maintaining a life on the road, managing a band of raging vikings, and somehow making it on stage and blowing the crowd away night after night.

BRINGING METAL TO THE CHILDREN also features Wylde’s roadmap for success in the music business, tour planning and exclusive tips for the aspiring “metal musician,” as well as the best methods for surviving a mosh pit and plans for how to set up a shooting range on the tour bus.

A disfrutar!!!!

Crimen
Crimen

Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino Empty Re: Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:16

Cuatro temas acústicos y otro más con un cantante country,¿primer paso para desmetalizarse?
BONZO
BONZO

Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino Empty Re: Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino

Mensaje por Dr. Hook Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:20

BONZO escribió:Cuatro temas acústicos y otro más con un cantante country,¿primer paso para desmetalizarse?
Ni tan mal. Me gusta muchísimo esa faceta vacuna suya.
Dr. Hook
Dr. Hook

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:22

Dr. Hook escribió:
BONZO escribió:Cuatro temas acústicos y otro más con un cantante country,¿primer paso para desmetalizarse?

Y a mi,a ver cuando se marca otro disco como el de Pride & Glory.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por Crimen Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:27

BONZO escribió:
Dr. Hook escribió:

Al paso que va, como mucho le veo sacando dos discos mas con black label. Luego se marcara cositas en solitario en plan Warren Haynes (eso espero). A caballo entre el southern y el metal.

Por cierto, sabes que el bateria de BLS nuevo es el Kelly de los Type o Negative!

un abrazo!
Crimen
Crimen

Mensaje por Rizzy Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:29

Zakk tendría que montarse otra banda nueva centrada en el RnR y el sonido vacunil.
Rizzy
Rizzy

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:29

Crimen escribió:
BONZO escribió:
Dr. Hook escribió:

Al paso que va, como mucho le veo sacando dos discos mas con black label. Luego se marcara cositas en solitario en plan Warren Haynes (eso espero). A caballo entre el southern y el metal.

Por cierto, sabes que el bateria de BLS nuevo es el Kelly de los Type o Negative!

un abrazo!

Pues no,¿qué pasó con el que grabó el ultimo?
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por Rizzy Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:30

Por cierto, no se si los que vais a BLS en Bcn lo sabeis.

Cambiaron de la sala 2 del Razz a la 1.

Por lo visto se están vendiendo muy bien las entradas.
Rizzy
Rizzy

Mensaje por stone the crow Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:31

Me alegro mucho que saque material nuevo.

El viernes me voy a Barcelona para verlo cheers
stone the crow
stone the crow

http://stone-the-crow.blogspot.com

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:33

Rizzy escribió:Por cierto, no se si los que vais a BLS en Bcn lo sabeis.

Cambiaron de la sala 2 del Razz a la 1.

Por lo visto se están vendiendo muy bien las entradas.

Todavía quedan vikingos!!! :barbaro:

BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:34

stone the crow escribió:Me alegro mucho que saque material nuevo.

Ya puedes abrir bien los ojos y contarlo todo el lunes y no bebas demasiado que luego no te acuerdas de nada.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por stone the crow Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:37

BONZO escribió:

Ya puedes abrir bien los ojos y contarlo todo el lunes y no bebas demasiado que luego no te acuerdas de nada.

drunken Me portaré bien Wink
stone the crow
stone the crow

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:39

stone the crow escribió:
BONZO escribió:

Tampoco se te ocurra beber agua en un concierto de BLS,no te pases.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por Crimen Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:39

BONZO escribió:
Crimen escribió:
BONZO escribió:
Dr. Hook escribió:

un abrazo!

Pues no,¿qué pasó con el que grabó el ultimo?

Pues que se dio el piro para grabar algocon alguien... No me digas quien, porque lo ley por ahi y ya no me acuerdo.

En cuanto lo encuentre te digo.

un abrazo!
Crimen
Crimen

Mensaje por Crimen Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:40

Rizzy escribió:Zakk tendría que montarse otra banda nueva centrada en el RnR y el sonido vacunil.

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2
Crimen
Crimen

Mensaje por BONZO Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:44

Crimen escribió:
Rizzy escribió:Zakk tendría que montarse otra banda nueva centrada en el RnR y el sonido vacunil.

Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2 Arrow2

Que recupere Pride & Glory.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por stone the crow Dom Mar 13 2011, 17:48

BONZO escribió:
stone the crow escribió:
BONZO escribió:

Tampoco se te ocurra beber agua en un concierto de BLS,no te pases.

No, no. Agua tampoco! Cool
stone the crow
stone the crow

Mensaje por Vietcong Lun Mar 14 2011, 10:01

Crimen escribió:Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino BLS-SRNTS-Final

01. Overlord (unplugged)
05. Juniors Eyes
06. Helpless
10. The First Noel

BLS frontman/guitar god Zakk Wylde is proud to announce the upcoming release of THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME (Entertainment One Music) on May 3rd. The offering features unplugged versions of material from Black Label Society’s latest album, ORDER OF THE BLACK, as well as additional material recorded during the ORDER OF THE BLACK sessions. THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME was conceived, created and compiled by Zakk Wylde himself and the title is, of course, a nod to one of Wylde’s favorite bands, Led Zeppelin. Click here for cover art and please see below for full track listing.

In other Black Label Society news, the next single from ORDER OF THE BLACK, “Darkest Days” will impact radio on March 21st. The track showcases Wylde’s softer side with soulful lyrics, a hauntingly beautiful melody and captivating piano played by the guitar icon himself. An alternate version of the song featuring country superstar John Rich will appear on THE SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME.

In BRINGING METAL TO THE CHILDREN, Zakk Wylde, the man who turned heavy metal touring into a journey of fantastical excess, shares what really goes on behind tour bus windows and backstage doors. The twenty-five year music veteran of the Ozzy Osbourne band and Black Label Society details his survival techniques for maintaining a life on the road, managing a band of raging vikings, and somehow making it on stage and blowing the crowd away night after night.

BRINGING METAL TO THE CHILDREN also features Wylde’s roadmap for success in the music business, tour planning and exclusive tips for the aspiring “metal musician,” as well as the best methods for surviving a mosh pit and plans for how to set up a shooting range on the tour bus.

A disfrutar!!!!

Esa es la famosa muñequera de Kerry King, no? O por lo menos se le parece mucho.
"Order of the Black" me pareció un disco buenisimo, el mejor que le escuchado con BLS.

Vietcong

Mensaje por BONZO Lun Mar 14 2011, 10:39

Vietcong escribió:
Crimen escribió:Zakk wylde - nuevo material en camino BLS-SRNTS-Final

01. Overlord (unplugged)
05. Juniors Eyes
06. Helpless
10. The First Noel

A disfrutar!!!!

Esa es la famosa muñequera de Kerry King, no? O por lo menos se le parece mucho.
"Order of the Black" me pareció un disco buenisimo, el mejor que le escuchado con BLS.

No sé si será el mejor pero es muy bueno.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por Nashville Lun Mar 14 2011, 10:44

Me alegro de estas noticias, ese disco tiene muy buena pinta.

Ojalá Zakk vaya dejando de lado las guitarras con forma de híbrido entre sg y fliying V y vaya recuperando la de la navy jack y las chapas de cerveza.
Nashville
Nashville