+4
manel.
coolfurillo
akhenaten666
nacho
8 participantes

Una buena inversión Empty Una buena inversión

Mensaje por nacho Miér 30 Jul 2008 - 21:41

Si alguien de por aquí no sufre la crisis y le sobran unos ahorrillos, aquí ha salido a subasta esta cinta:

http://www.christies.com/LotFinder/lot_details.aspx?from=salesummary&intObjectID=5101162&sid=d2858970-cab0-4463-9e58-43d5685f09ad

Si al final la consigue alguno no os olvidéis y hacerme una copia porfa Rolling Eyes

Lot Description

The Jimi Hendrix Experience
A rare ¼ inch reel-to-reel master soundboard tape recording of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and others performing at the Woburn Music Festival, Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire, England, 6-7 July, 1968, the recording made on a 2-track mono Ampex reel on a professional Revox deck, running time 127:58 minutes, running order:
6 July, 1968
Family (29:13 minutes)
Five tracks comprising Me My Friend, Old Songs New Songs/How Many More Years (You Gonna Wreck My Life) Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Hey Mr. Policeman and Observations (incomplete)

Geno Washington (18:05 minutes)
Seven tracks comprising Mony Mony, Funk Broadway, Rock Me, Baby, I Get So Excited, Holding On Baby (With Both Hands), Baby Come Back and Jumping Jack Flash

The Jimi Hendrix Experience (48:22 minutes)
1.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (0:42)
2.Fire (3:18)
3.Tax Free (10:10)
4.Red House (10:17)
5.Foxy Lady (4:12)
6.Voodoo Child (6:05)
7.Purple Haze (8:00)

7 July, 1968
Taste (23:21 minutes)
Four tracks comprising Summertime, Blister On The Moon, I Got My Brand On You and a medley of Rock Me, Baby Bye Bye Bird Baby Please Don't Go You Shook Me, Baby
This is the earliest professional live recording of this Taste line-up known to exist. After finishing the first song of his set, Rory Gallagher says Thank You 16 times!
Tim Rose (8:57 minutes)
Two tracks comprising I Got A Loneliness and Long Time Man (incomplete)

This recording is offered for sale without copyright, broadcast rights, performers consents, and other reproduction rights. The Buyer must apply to the relevant parties to obtain such clearance and consents as may be necessary. (2)
Special Notice

No VAT will be charged on the hammer price, but VAT at 17.5% will be added to the buyer's premium which is invoiced on a VAT inclusive basis.
Literature

NOBLE, Douglas J. and GLEBBEEK, Caesar, Jimi Plays Woburn, article in Univibes magazine, Issue 26, August, 1997
Lot Notes

The Woburn Music Festival, held over two days on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 July, 1968, saw the only official UK performance of the Jimi Hendrix Experience during that year. The band's previous UK performance was at the Christmas On Earth Continued concert at London's Olympia on 22 December, 1967, while after Woburn, the band did not play in the UK again until 18 and 24 February, 1969 for their concerts at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The Festival was organised by Melody Maker in conjunction with Rik & John Gunnell by courtesy of His Grace the Duke of Bedford. Tickets for the two-day event ranged from a mere 10 shillings for the afternoon of 6 July and 15 shillings for the evening of 7 July to £1 for those attending the evening session of 6 July with the Jimi Hendrix Experience. Woburn Abbey maintains an archive but unfortunately, no records exist of the Jimi Hendrix Experience performance. According to staff at Woburn Abbey ..."We have spoken to various long serving members of staff and regret that they could not recollect the Jimi Hendrix Experience concert of 6th July 1968...the events file for this period has not survived....There are no examples of tickets or posters in the archive."
The Experience flew to England on Thursday, 4 July from New York City, scheduled to headline the evening session of the Woburn Festival on Saturday 6 July. Noel Redding's diary entry for the Saturday reads as follows:
Got up at 1 o'clock. Went to Jimi's hotel. Came home. Washed my hair. Collected Pat [a friend of Noel] from Grannies [the King's Road clothes shop Granny Takes A Trip]. Collected Jimi. Wrote another song. Had a pint on the way down. Loads of photos in the Abbey. Did the gig, went down a bomb. Gerry [Stickells] drove home. Went to Blaises [club - with Jimi]. Saw Mick Avery [drummer of the Kinks] and Terry Doran [personal chauffeur of George Harrison]. Went to bed about 3:30.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience performance begins with the band being introduced by the MC, DJ Emperor Rosko, "You're about to witness a little experience". The band takes it's time to tune up and the MC jokes " This is quite a normal experience, tuning up beforehand, especially when your materials been in the hands of the Spanish Customs Department". Since the band didn't perform in Spain until after Woburn on 15 July, Rosko's comments presumably are a reference back to April 1967 when they were banned by the authorities from appearing on Spanish TV because of their long hair! The tape contains a great deal of banter and talking to the audience from the band members, from Hendrix himself making comments about the equipment ...We're having slight difficulty with our amps cause this is the first time we've used them this year, heh-heh-heh..., referring to the band's absence from the UK until this concert. The beginning of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is missing because the recorder didn't switch the reel-to-reel deck on in time. Following that, Hendrix introduces the next song ...Here we go - a thing called Let Me Stand Next To Your Old Lady And Smoke Some Of Your Fire. Here we go... Before Tax Free, Hendrix comments ... We'd like to continue on with this...instrumental that...We have some friends in Sweden named Hansson and Karlsson and we'd like to do one of their songs. It's called Tax Free - it goes something like this here...Before we go on I'll tell you the truth. Like I said before, we ain't played in a long time so we're...just jamming really...
After Foxy Lady, Noel Redding introduces Voodoo Child...Continue on with a song that...we recorded for our new LP. It's nothing but a...hard rock... and Hendrix finishes It's called Voodoo Child before he launches in to the now familiar intro. Afterwards, Hendrix again apologises for the sound ...We're very sorry that we had to play through broken amplifiers... Like I said before, it's really a hang-up. And it's very hard to get our own sound across. So we'd like to end it and say thank you very much for showing up and...we'd like to do this last song, Purple Haze.

Many people who attended the Woburn Event have fond memories of the concert and of the Jimi Hendrix Experience in particular. Hendrix fan, Mike Griffin recalls ...I can remember an extended version of Red House with some fantastic blues instrumental parts. Just straight blues. I mean it was just beautiful. Because Hendrix was so sort of hyped up at the time with the whole psychedelic thing, it was really nice to hear him play some really, really good blues.

In the New Musical Express issue of 26 October 1974, in an article entitled Great Rock Solos Of Our Time, guitarist Fred Frith commented "A lot of people wanted to play like Clapton; but a lot of people wanted to BE like Hendrix...As a straight blues guitarist he was brilliant. I can well remember a breathtaking and unusually disciplined eight chorus solo in Red House at the Woburn Festival."

The Jimi Hendrix Experience show at Woburn was professionally recorded on a 7.5 ips, 2-track, mono, reel-to-reel tape. It is not known who actually recorded this tape but the master tape was stored in a small studio in London, where it sat on the shelves among a wall of tapes. In the early 1970s, the studio went bust and an employee rescued some of the tapes before they were destroyed. Additionally, a film crew was present to record the event. Nothing is known of the whereabouts of this footage, but if such footage were to surface it would be an incredible find and a wonderful companion to the recording offered here.
nacho
nacho

http://www.rorygallagher.es

Una buena inversión Empty Re: Una buena inversión

Mensaje por akhenaten666 Miér 30 Jul 2008 - 21:57

EL OTRO DIA VI EL VIDEO DONDE LAS GROUPIES PAMELA DES BARRES Y OTRA ZORRONA QUE NO ME ACUERDO CUENTAN COMO ERA JIMI EN LA CAMA Y AL FINAL SALE LA ACTUACION ENTERA CON LAS 2 PUTILLAS DANDOLE AL MÁSTIL
akhenaten666
akhenaten666

Mensaje por coolfurillo Miér 30 Jul 2008 - 22:23

akhenaten666 escribió:EL OTRO DIA VI EL VIDEO DONDE LAS GROUPIES PAMELA DES BARRES Y OTRA ZORRONA QUE NO ME ACUERDO CUENTAN COMO ERA JIMI EN LA CAMA Y AL FINAL SALE LA ACTUACION ENTERA CON LAS 2 PUTILLAS DANDOLE AL MÁSTIL

Fake descarao en mi opinión

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzOa5W2eFmVX3we9G
coolfurillo
coolfurillo

Mensaje por manel. Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 9:23

Será por dinero Nachete!!!!!!!!
Ahora mismo pujo por todo el lote!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por ¿?... Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 11:41

Una buena inversión, sería comprar acciones de Kakapol... O si hubiéramos estado más espabilados, ¡de Iberia! Pero, ¿adquirir una serie de material del año de la catapum, para que luego no nos guste o esté rayado, sabiendo que el tío que se esconde detrás de dicho producto, está... ¡muerto!? Calla, calla... eso sólo es para ricachones de tres al cuarto, que lo mismo pagan por un Faustino, 18 €, que 100.000...

Ni teniendo todo el dineral del mundo, adquiría yo, ni siquiera un cuadro de Van Gogh, o de Velázquez... ¿Para qué? ¿Para cansarme de verlo siempre colgado de una pared? ¿Y si me cambio los muebles, y luego no "pega", qué? Quita, quita... Y si encima, con el paso del tiempo, en lugar de ser auténtico, no es del susodicho sino de su... ¡susodiscípulo! ¿Quién me devuelve el dinero? ¿Christies? ¡Jáaaaaa!

Invertir, por invertir, yo invertiría en otros menesteres... Aunque, lo cierto es que, como decía el del avatar de Zoso, anda que no me gusta decir tonteridas...
¿?...
¿?...

Mensaje por nacho Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 13:18

Bueno, yo lo decía en broma, a ver quién es el majo que tiene 48000 libras exterlinas para pujar jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Laughing
por algo parecido a una cassette jeje

Por dentro tengo sí, el gusanillo de que quiero esa grabación de Taste (de Hendrix ya tengo todo lo que me interesa y Family, pues no me tira la verdad)
nacho
nacho

Mensaje por Murdock Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 13:41

Misery... escribió:Una buena inversión, sería comprar acciones de Kakapol... O si hubiéramos estado más espabilados, ¡de Iberia! Pero, ¿adquirir una serie de material del año de la catapum, para que luego no nos guste o esté rayado, sabiendo que el tío que se esconde detrás de dicho producto, está... ¡muerto!? Calla, calla... eso sólo es para ricachones de tres al cuarto, que lo mismo pagan por un Faustino, 18 €, que 100.000...

Ni teniendo todo el dineral del mundo, adquiría yo, ni siquiera un cuadro de Van Gogh, o de Velázquez... ¿Para qué? ¿Para cansarme de verlo siempre colgado de una pared? ¿Y si me cambio los muebles, y luego no "pega", qué? Quita, quita... Y si encima, con el paso del tiempo, en lugar de ser auténtico, no es del susodicho sino de su... ¡susodiscípulo! ¿Quién me devuelve el dinero? ¿Christies? ¡Jáaaaaa!

Invertir, por invertir, yo invertiría en otros menesteres... Aunque, lo cierto es que, como decía el del avatar de Zoso, anda que no me gusta decir tonteridas...

Opino lo mismo amigo, en todo caso una buena inversión es esa que sale en prensa hoy: el sujetador y los calzones de la reina Victoria de Inglaterra. 4.700 y 6.000 €. Sentirás todo el peso de la historia sujetando tus tetas o tus partes bajas.
Murdock
Murdock

Mensaje por BONZO Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 15:23

nacho escribió:Bueno, yo lo decía en broma, a ver quién es el majo que tiene 48000 libras exterlinas para pujar jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Laughing

Por dentro tengo sí, el gusanillo de que quiero esa grabación de Taste (de Hendrix ya tengo todo lo que me interesa y Family, pues no me tira la verdad)

Pues fijo que alguien la compra,ya verás.
BONZO
BONZO

Mensaje por nacho Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 21:37

BONZO escribió:
nacho escribió:Bueno, yo lo decía en broma, a ver quién es el majo que tiene 48000 libras exterlinas para pujar jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Laughing

Pues fijo que alguien la compra,ya verás.

Fijo que sí, y en unos meses editados varios CDs a precio xajerao
nacho
nacho

Mensaje por Pigs on the Wing 1 Jue 31 Jul 2008 - 21:42

Misery... escribió:Una buena inversión, sería comprar acciones de Kakapol...

Una buena inversión 071116_diego470
Pigs on the Wing 1
Pigs on the Wing 1