káiser
blackfoot
JohnGarcia
Rock till I die
58 participantes

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Stacie Collins Band - Página 6 Empty Re: Stacie Collins Band

Mensaje por Stormy Lun 12 Jul - 18:53

Pues una verdadera lástima... El concierto que dieron en Burlada, en febrero del 2020, fue mi penúltimo concierto prepandemia. Como era habitual en ellos transmitieron energía y buen rollo, tanto encima del escenario como después del concierto fuera de él... Espero y deseo que Stacie supere el golpe lo mejor posible...

Stormy

Mensaje por Cerdamen Dom 11 Sep - 11:18

Hello friends!!! Stacie here. Well today is the day! Thanks to our kickass team working behind the scenes, our first single “Darlin Why” has officially been released and is now streaming on all major platforms. We are planning a proper full release of the whole album “Damn Girl” this coming Spring and will have vinyl and cds available at that time. This record was produced by THEE ALmighty Al Collins and made possible in part by our incredible musician friends and band mates along with the $upport of our friends and listeners that went “ALL IN” from around the world. Those lucky folks got an advanced copy of the record along with a select few that attended our live shows right before Covid struck us down.

I feel very honored to have been a part of this journey and given the experience of “living the dream” and sharing it with all beautiful souls we encountered both online or in person. Creating 6 albums and traveling countless miles, I’m so lucky to have been “invited to the party”. I will continue to hold gratitude in my heart for the wild ride we shared. We did a great thing.
We’ll keep ya posted on the future music release updates. In the mean time, we hope you dig the new song. Sending much peace and love
to you all.

Gran noticia su vuelta Very Happy
Cerdamen
Cerdamen

Mensaje por JohnGarcia Dom 1 Ene - 16:09

Quemador forma de empezar el año sabiendo que Stacie Collins se encuentra bien:
Stacie Collins Band - Página 6 Screen10[/url]
JohnGarcia
JohnGarcia

Página 6 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6