BILL FAY - Still Some Light (2009)

BILL FAY - Still Some Light (2009) Empty BILL FAY - Still Some Light (2009)

Mensaje por Esputo Acido Jue Mar 04 2010, 10:02

BILL FAY - Still Some Light (2009) 1225170960054

Bill Fay - Bill Fay - Still Some Light CD

Reviews: http://www.uncut.co.uk/blog/index.php?blog=6&p=1424&more=1

"Bill Fay: ‘Still Some Light’ 2CD set finally released on Coptic Cat… at last!. We are very happy to announce, at last, the December release on Coptic Cat of Bill Fay's ‘Still Some Light’. ‘Still Some Light’ consists of 2 CDs on which are 43 songs with a total playing time of 2 hours, 3 minutes. It comes in a 6 panel full colour digifile with a 24 page booklet of extensive notes and lyrics to all the tracks, reproducing the original handwritten text by Bill Fay. The digifile also has 5 archival photos of Bill and family, and a cover painted by Bill's brother John. The first CD, ‘PIANO, GUITAR, BASS & DRUMS 1970–71’, consists of studio recordings sourced from archival 7 ½" tapes and cassette from 1970 and 1971, with Ray Russell on guitar, Alan Rushton on drums and Daryl Runswick on bass. The 1970 tracks are prior to the recording of ‘Time of the Last Persecution’, and contain alternative versions of songs on that album, two tracks from Bill's first album ‘Bill Fay’ as well as previously unreleased songs. There are also previously unreleased songs from 1971. The second CD, ‘STILL SOME LIGHT’, is a home-recorded studio album from 2009. All the artist's profits from the release will go to Médecins sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, and details of the payments made when the CD has gone into profit will be posted on www.durtro.com, www.jnanarecords.com and our associated websites.
Please note that this album is available from both jnanarecords.com and durtro.com. Purchasers living in North America will probably find the price cheaper and the delivery speedier if they order it from jnanarecords.com. The album costs US$ 18.99 plus postage and packing from Jnana and £12 plus postage and packing from Durtro. It is now available for pre-order.

Tracklisting:

CD1: PIANO, GUITAR, BASS & DRUMS 1970–71

Backwoods maze
The sun is bored
There’s a price upon my head
Time of the last persecution
Plan D
Sing us one of your songs May
I will find my own way back
Love is the tune
Laughing man
Arnold is a simple man
Just to be a part
Inside the keeper’s pantry
Pictures of Adolf again
Tell it like it is
Release is in the eye
Dust filled room
I hear you calling

CD2: STILL SOME LIGHT: HOME RECORDED ALBUM 2009

My eyes open
Solace flies in
Long way from Tipperary
All must have a dream
War machine
There is a valley
Road of hope
Jericho Road
City of dreams
Time to wake up now
Hello old tree
Anthems
Still some light
Fill this world with peace
I will remain here
Diamond studded days
God give them rest
Keep turning the pages
Your life inside
I thought I heard someone
Be at peace with yourself
All at once
Peace on earth
One day
Here beneath the vail
I wonder

Pues eso, que el que lo encuentre que se lo compre y si no que se lo baje. (Vale la pena)
Esputo Acido
Esputo Acido