YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!)

+48
speedy
candy
Edko Fuzz
roxx
káiser
luiggy pop
maurihead
modes garcia
Moltisanti
iontxu
pulpejo
Roger17
Javi Diesel
Perimaggot
dregenwar
rocks
Esputo Acido
atabal
ofersan
Perry go round
fopp
Omar Little
cantrell
megamomias
Miss Brownstone
dr hackenbush
lolabackyard
celtasnake
the beautiful loser
katrastrov
SAL PARADISE
bigsubi
favorite 77
javi clemente
Rasputin
JoeMeat
ion
Rizzy
vyvyan
SIXX´N SEX
MR.PUNCHY
eetu
Glamzone
el noi del sucre
DarthMercury
Spiritwalker
casbah
Rockenberg
52 participantes

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!) - Página 3 Empty Re: YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!)

Mensaje por DarthMercury Mar 23 Mar - 12:55

atabal escribió:Los videos de sus actuaciones recientes son simplemente acojonantes. No pasan los años por Michael Monroe. No sé cuánto tiempo podrá aguantar a este ritmo, pero mejor no pensar en ello y disfrutarlo como perros.

Una pregunta: ¿no suele participar en este foro algún promotor de giras rockeras? ¿Nos podría decir si hay alguna posibilidad de traerle por aquí? Muchas exigencias por parte de un tío que nunca postea, lo sé, pero el puto Muchael Monroe es mi debilidad y esta gira es explosiva.

Algunos hay, pero no sé si tienen posibilidad de montar una gira 'rentable' de Michael Monroe en España. Pero vamos, teniendo un pisito Yaffa por Barcelona yo creo que se la predisposición tiene que ser buena, ¿no? YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!) - Página 3 Icon_smile

The Last Dinner Party - Caesar On A TV Screen
DarthMercury
DarthMercury
Moderador

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Star-Wars/emperor/Emporer-01.gif

YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!) - Página 3 Empty Re: YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!)

Mensaje por Esputo Acido Mar 23 Mar - 12:56

Rockenberg escribió:La nueva banda de Michael Monroe es la puta bomba!

YA ES OFICIAL, MICHAEL MONROE (la superbanda de la década!) - Página 3 1135252380621

Sami Yaffa, Ginger, Todd Youth, Jimmy Clarke.. Casi nada!
Que los traigan de gira por dios!

Rolling Eyes
Esputo Acido
Esputo Acido

Mensaje por bigsubi Vie 26 Mar - 14:05

...sacado de su myspace...

viernes, marzo 26, 2010
Thank you America!
Hey,

It's been a great little West Coast tour and I want to thank everyone in the States for being there for us. American audiences rock and still clearly appreciate good Rock'n'Roll.
And special thanks to everyone at SXSW, we enjoyed all the shows there too. Considering the fact that most people in the audience were probably not really that familiar with all the material we played live, the response was exceptionally great. I was also happy to see a great turn out at all the shows, there was a nice amount of people everywhere we played. All in all we had a great time and are really looking forward to coming back a.s.a.p.!

As you've noticed and as I hinted in my previous blog, there's been some changes in the band but it's all good.
Um...er...y'see you've misunderstood - it wasn't the guitar player from Chelsea Smiles and Danzig that joined us, but the drummer and...nah, just kidding!
As it turned out, Todd Youth decided to join Ace Frehley's band, instead of sticking with us, so we replaced him with the great Steve Conte (New York Dolls, Willy DeVille, etc.).
Also, Jimmy Clark had commitments he could not get out of in order to commit to this 100%, so we got the rock solid Karl Rockfist (Chelsea Smiles, Danzig) on drums instead.

These changes are definitely not a bad thing at all, we have a great spirit within the band and the sound is just getting tighter and better at every show.

It was cool to play in Hollywood almost exactly 20 years since my last solo gigs there. The Viper room was very hot and sweaty as it was sold out and totally packed up but the show felt good. I had never been to San Francisco or Las Vegas before so it was exciting to play there too. Redondo Beach was where Razzle died, so the thought of doing a gig there felt a bit heavy at first, but we ended up dedicating the show to Razzle's memory in good spirits, so it was a positive thing after all.

Driving in a van from Las Vegas to Austin (SXSW) took us about 28 hours altogether. If anybody in the band had any kind of irritability towards anybody else in our group in any way, it probably would've shown during that time. Instead we had quite a fun time traveling through the desert and stuff. We stopped in Phoenix on the way to have a meal at "Coopertown", Alice Cooper's great restaurant. The food and the atmosphere was every bit as good as I expected it to be. What a thrill!

The first show in Austin's SXSW event was playing just before Motörhead at the Austin Music Hall on Wednesday night. Thanks again to Lemmy and Motörhead for having us open for them. We had a great time playing and performing, as the stage was nice and big compared to most of the other gigs. It was appropriate to dedicate our new song "Motorheaded For A Fall" to Lemmy and the boys, as it's written in honor of them, the "motörhead lifestyle" and its survivors.
Motörhead themselves were great, as usual. I especially liked the acoustic bit at the end of the show with Lemmy playing the blues harp etc. A couple of days later I went to see "Lemmy, the movie" at the Paramount Theatre and I thought it was great. I was even in it myself for a couple of seconds. It's always so great to see Lemmy. He's so consistent, he never lets you down, a real gentleman and a sweetheart. There I also ran into the legendary keyboard player Ian McLagan (The Faces, Stones etc.) who's truly a brilliant, nice guy. Last time I saw him was in 1991 when he played piano at my studio session in LA.

Before Lemmy's movie I managed to catch most of Cheap Trick's free outdoor live show, which sounded totally amazing! They've been one of my absolute favorite bands throughout the years and I finally got to see them live! Robin Zander must be one of the top 5 rock singers of all time, hands down.

Our second show was at the Roxy/Swinghouse party at about 3:30 Friday afternoon and we had the great honor of having a true punk legend, Cheetah Chrome (The Dead Boys) come up on stage with us to play a killer version of the Dead Boys classic "Ain't Nothin' To Do". Thank you Cheetah! You totally rocked and ripped the place apart! God bless you!
I hadn't seen Cheetah in person since my New York days, we've only spoken on the phone a few times, so it was lovely to meet him again after all these years. It was soooo cool and magical to have him play with us! I'm sure Stiv (Bators) was smiling upon us up in the heavens.

Saturday, the 20th turned out to be a freezing cold day in Austin and of course we played outdoors, at Maggie Mae's Rooftop at 1am. But that didn't stop us from having a great show and the crowd was fantastic too! The brisk and cold air just made us rock that much harder.

We finished on Sunday night at the Continental Club opening up for the great Alejandro Escovedo, which was a nice honor. We had a fun show there too.

So we ended up feeling quite good about all the gigs and are very much looking forward to the next ones.

All I can say is; I love this band and I love America.
Next to Finland, then Stockholm and London. Moving right along...

See you at the shows!

Love, Peace and Rock'n'Roll,

*Michael*
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por atabal Vie 26 Mar - 14:16

Qué grande es este hombre. Después de todo lo que ha vivido, camino de los 50 años, sigue disfrutando con la ilusión de un niño y cuenta como si fuese un fan sus encuentros con Lemmy, los conciertos de Cheap Trick, sus experiencias en la carretera...

Por poca gente pondría la mano en el fuego, pero Michael Monroe siempre vivirá por y para el rock 'n' roll. Que alguien lo traiga a España, por el amor de Dios.
atabal
atabal

Mensaje por bigsubi Sáb 27 Mar - 19:43

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137445

...no sé si sale el video por ahí, que yo desde el curro no lo puedo ver...
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por vyvyan Lun 29 Mar - 20:11

http://www.rockandrollarmy.com/magazine/magazine/breves/5090-michael-monroe-cambia-su-banda.html

MICHAEL MONROE cambia su banda
Monday, 29 March 2010 07:53 Redacción
E-mail Print PDF

Según confirmaba la web de la revista británica Classic Rock, el finlandés Michael Monroe ha cambiado la formación de su nueva banda. Como ya avanzábamos en esta web hace unos días y aunque se barajaba que fuese temporal, Todd Youth y el batería Jimmy Clark han abandonado la formación. El primero, que ha sido sustituido por el también guitarrista de New York Dolls Steve Conte, ha decidido unirse a la banda de Ace Frehley, mientras que al batería su agenda le impedía compaginar otros compromisos adquiridos previamente con la banda de Monroe. Este último ha sido reemplazado por Karl Roqvist, batería precisamente de la banda de Todd Youth, The Royal Highness (anteriormente The Chelsea Smiles).
vyvyan
vyvyan

Mensaje por javi clemente Lun 29 Mar - 20:15

judas escribió:http://www.rockandrollarmy.com/magazine/magazine/breves/5090-michael-monroe-cambia-su-banda.html

E-mail Print PDF

Según confirmaba la web de la revista británica Classic Rock, el finlandés Michael Monroe ha cambiado la formación de su nueva banda. Como ya avanzábamos en esta web hace unos días y aunque se barajaba que fuese temporal, Todd Youth y el batería Jimmy Clark han abandonado la formación. El primero, que ha sido sustituido por el también guitarrista de New York Dolls Steve Conte, ha decidido unirse a la banda de Ace Frehley, mientras que al batería su agenda le impedía compaginar otros compromisos adquiridos previamente con la banda de Monroe. Este último ha sido reemplazado por Karl Roqvist, batería precisamente de la banda de Todd Youth, The Royal Highness (anteriormente The Chelsea Smiles).
Cambiad el título del topic por el "dúo de la década".
javi clemente
javi clemente

Mensaje por bigsubi Lun 29 Mar - 20:22

javi clemente escribió:
judas escribió:http://www.rockandrollarmy.com/magazine/magazine/breves/5090-michael-monroe-cambia-su-banda.html

E-mail Print PDF

Cambiad el título del topic por el "dúo de la década".

...menos el batería, que no tengo ni pajotera, el resto me parece que aguantan muy bien el nombre del topic...Yaffa, Ginger, Conte y Michael...por favor señor entrenador... facepalm
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por eetu Vie 2 Abr - 10:10

Guitar :Iroks: bounce axl
eetu
eetu

Mensaje por Rockenberg Vie 2 Abr - 10:21

les veo la semana q viene!!!
Rockenberg
Rockenberg

http://rockenberg.wordpress.com/

Mensaje por bigsubi Vie 2 Abr - 11:47

eetu escribió:Guitar :Iroks: bounce axl
Arrow Arrow2 Arrow Arrow Arrow
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por eetu Sáb 3 Abr - 2:01

Guitar :Iroks: bounce axl
eetu
eetu

Mensaje por bigsubi Sáb 3 Abr - 2:09

eetu escribió:Guitar :Iroks: bounce axl

...ni todas las flechitas que metiera aquí darían a entender la barbaridad de concierto que acabamos de vivir!!!...Kiitos!!!...dos noches de volumen diez y volumen once!!!...
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por eetu Sáb 3 Abr - 8:28

BESTIAL.
MR.PUNCHY
MR.PUNCHY

Mensaje por bigsubi Mar 6 Abr - 10:01

...y van saliendo cómo setas...impresionante!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg5WoubaKm0
bigsubi
bigsubi

Mensaje por Rockenberg Mar 6 Abr - 10:12

Hay vídeos con los temas nuevos?? Creo q tocan 3 ya...
Rockenberg
Rockenberg

Mensaje por Rockenberg Mar 6 Abr - 10:12

Acabod e ver el de Motorheaded For A Fall... yeah! cheers
Rockenberg
Rockenberg

Mensaje por Perimaggot Mar 6 Abr - 10:23

joder, qué barbaridad, cómo suena esto!!!!

Guitar Fire
Perimaggot
Perimaggot

Mensaje por vyvyan Mar 6 Abr - 10:47

quiero.......

jo.........

Sad
vyvyan
vyvyan

Mensaje por Perimaggot Mar 6 Abr - 10:49

atabal escribió:Qué grande es este hombre. Después de todo lo que ha vivido, camino de los 50 años, sigue disfrutando con la ilusión de un niño y cuenta como si fuese un fan sus encuentros con Lemmy, los conciertos de Cheap Trick, sus experiencias en la carretera...

Por poca gente pondría la mano en el fuego, pero Michael Monroe siempre vivirá por y para el rock 'n' roll. Que alguien lo traiga a España, por el amor de Dios.

AAAAAAAMEN
Perimaggot
Perimaggot

Mensaje por Rockenberg Mar 6 Abr - 10:51

Tema nuevo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWTLyM_IbNg&feature=related

Motorheaded For A Fall! Wink
Rockenberg
Rockenberg

Mensaje por eetu Mar 6 Abr - 15:12

Otro tema nuevo

You're Next