MILLONAIRE (la banda de Tim Vanhamel de Evil Superstars/dEUS/Eagles of Death Metal). APPLZ≠APPLZ out March 2020.

MILLONAIRE (la banda de Tim Vanhamel  de Evil Superstars/dEUS/Eagles of Death Metal). APPLZ≠APPLZ out March 2020. Empty MILLONAIRE (la banda de Tim Vanhamel de Evil Superstars/dEUS/Eagles of Death Metal). APPLZ≠APPLZ out March 2020.

Mensaje por Stonerider Lun 30 Dic 2019 - 21:28

Me ha extrañado que no hubiera un tópic sobre ellos y me parecen una banda a reivindicar ahora que sacan disco nuevo.  

For many years, Vanhamel was the youngest guitarplayer in the edgy, ecclectic Belgian rockscene of the nineties; he was strongly noticed for his contributions in Evil Superstars and dEUS, before releasing ‘Outside The Simian Flock’, his first Millionaire album in 2001. Muse and Queens of the Stone Age became dedicated fans and took the band on the road. Josh Homme, frontman of Queens of the Stone Age, briefly teamed up with Vanhamel for the Eagles of Death Metal’s debut and also produced the second Millionaire record, ‘Paradisiac’ (2005). After that, Vanhamel made a record under his own name, ‘Welcome to the Blue House’ (2008), and founded, among other things, Broken Glass Heroes and Eat Lions. He joined Magnus and The Hickey Underworld as a guitarist.

Les tenía perdida la pista pese a que Outside the Simian Flock y Paradisiac los trillé muchísimo en su época.

Me acabo de enterar que sacaron disco en 2017 y el año que viene regresan.

Este es el nuevo single:

Los conocí porque telonearon a QOTSA en la gira del Song for the deaf.
Stonerider
Stonerider