Sagan
bertt
sijord
k7
modes garcia
Mingus
90 participantes

Página 15 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

STEVEN WILSON (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield etc) EL PUTO AMO DEL PROG ACTUAL - Página 15 Empty Re: STEVEN WILSON (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield etc) EL PUTO AMO DEL PROG ACTUAL

Mensaje por rearviewmirror Vie 13 Oct 2023 - 15:17

Urbeltz escribió:
rearviewmirror escribió:Mi reseña del nuevo: https://www.rockzonemag.com/steven-wilson-the-harmony-codex-critica-disco-nuevo-review/

Me ha gustado la reseña, muy de acuerdo con lo que comentas.

Muchas gracias hi
rearviewmirror
rearviewmirror

STEVEN WILSON (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield etc) EL PUTO AMO DEL PROG ACTUAL - Página 15 Empty Re: STEVEN WILSON (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield etc) EL PUTO AMO DEL PROG ACTUAL

Mensaje por Evolardo Vie 13 Oct 2023 - 18:27

rearviewmirror escribió:
Evolardo escribió:
rearviewmirror escribió:Mi reseña del nuevo: https://www.rockzonemag.com/steven-wilson-the-harmony-codex-critica-disco-nuevo-review/

Buena crónica! cheers

Es crítica/reseña. Las crónicas son para los conciertos Laughing Pero gracias!

¿No os da la sensación de que es muy consciente de si mismo el disco?

Muy Steven Wilson haciendo un disco de Steven Wilson. No se si me explico.

Sí, es un poco una muestra de varias de sus facetas en solitario: rock progresivo, "pop", electrónica, experimental... Es muy de su marca.

Bueno.. llamalo crònica o reseña..que más da Laughing

Sí, creo que este disco es un compendio de lo que es Wilson. Se ha quitado del single radiable para llegar a más público y la verdad es que no lo echo de menos, aún gustándome sus temas más mainstream.

Yo creo que ha dicho basta...esto soy yo, si te gusta, guay..sino, busca otra cosa. A mí , repito, me ha encantado. Un disco redondo.
Evolardo
Evolardo

Mensaje por káiser Mar 17 Oct 2023 - 14:46

káiser
káiser

Mensaje por Urbeltz Dom 22 Oct 2023 - 8:00

Una maravilla de canción y cierre del disco.

Urbeltz

Mensaje por Sagan Lun 6 Nov 2023 - 11:40

Disco en directo de la gira "Closure/ Continuation" de PT anunciado para Diciembre, con "Harridan" como primer single

Sagan
Sagan

Mensaje por Gregg Lun 6 Nov 2023 - 13:42

Sagan escribió:Disco en directo de la gira "Closure/ Continuation" de PT anunciado para Diciembre, con "Harridan" como primer single

demonios señor Wilson, solapando lo suyo con lo de PT y dios sabe que más, denos un respiro
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Wyno Vie 1 Dic 2023 - 17:12

Wyno
Wyno

Mensaje por káiser Mar 19 Dic 2023 - 19:22

Steven Wilson escribió:Challenged by a friend last week on why I’d never done a Christmas song, I protested it wasn't really me, and besides I didn’t think I had it in me to write suitably Christmassy lyrics. "No problem”, he said, "we’ll get ChatGPT to do it for you!", upon which he instructed the AI to generate Christmas lyrics in the style of Steven Wilson. Which it proceeded to do so. By the yard, in fact, I was shocked at how instantaneous and easy it was to guide it ("don’t actually mention Christmas" we said to it, "make it feel more lonely”…etc)  

I’m still not entirely sure what I think about AI, the knee-jerk reaction is to consider it a threat to a musician like me, but it’s clearly not going away, so this is my experiment to try embracing it and using it as a tool in the creative process. And of course also to have some fun doing something I would never normally have thought about doing, the archetypal seasonal song. December Skies is the result, swiftly recorded last weekend and written in collaboration with an Artificial Intelligence version of myself. I wonder what people will make of it. I wonder what I make of it.

In keeping with the artificial intelligence theme, the visualiser for December Skies has also been generated using a purpose built AI system created by Miles Skarin. The video is based on imagery drawn from some of my previous videos then placed into 2D and 3D backdrops.

káiser
káiser

Mensaje por Gregg Miér 20 Dic 2023 - 11:36

káiser escribió:
Steven Wilson escribió:Challenged by a friend last week on why I’d never done a Christmas song, I protested it wasn't really me, and besides I didn’t think I had it in me to write suitably Christmassy lyrics. "No problem”, he said, "we’ll get ChatGPT to do it for you!", upon which he instructed the AI to generate Christmas lyrics in the style of Steven Wilson. Which it proceeded to do so. By the yard, in fact, I was shocked at how instantaneous and easy it was to guide it ("don’t actually mention Christmas" we said to it, "make it feel more lonely”…etc)  

I’m still not entirely sure what I think about AI, the knee-jerk reaction is to consider it a threat to a musician like me, but it’s clearly not going away, so this is my experiment to try embracing it and using it as a tool in the creative process. And of course also to have some fun doing something I would never normally have thought about doing, the archetypal seasonal song. December Skies is the result, swiftly recorded last weekend and written in collaboration with an Artificial Intelligence version of myself. I wonder what people will make of it. I wonder what I make of it.

In keeping with the artificial intelligence theme, the visualiser for December Skies has also been generated using a purpose built AI system created by Miles Skarin. The video is based on imagery drawn from some of my previous videos then placed into 2D and 3D backdrops.

arredemo Cool
Gregg
Gregg

Página 15 de 15. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15