Laibach
Monra
el barón
teramano
karlos gasteiz
Gregg
50 participantes

Página 9 de 20. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Siguiente

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 Empty Re: U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante)

Mensaje por Gregg 31.12.15 18:53

¡¡¡ Grande Manel !!! Tengo de otros conciertos "ibéricos" de UFO, genial noticia.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Gregg 31.12.15 19:22

[img]U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 2m6swax[/img]
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por manel. 31.12.15 20:11

Ahí la llevas, si la necesitas en más calidad me dices.......

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 J93ity
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Gregg 01.01.16 11:27

Uh, brother, que pasada. Millones de gracias. El concierto que Phil se cayó al foso drunken
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por manel. 02.01.16 19:46

Gregg escribió:Uh, brother, que pasada. Millones de gracias. El concierto que Phil se cayó al foso drunken

En efecto!!!!

de nada, para eso estamos!!!!!!
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 09.01.16 12:02

PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 09.01.16 12:03

Venga que los Guns and Roses se han reunido ... Vamos Phil!
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por MrsCrowley 09.01.16 12:08

PaulKossoff escribió:Venga que los Guns and Roses se han reunido ... Vamos Phil!
Eso, que Michael sólo tiene un poquito menos de ego que Axl. Todo es posible en esta vida. Laughing Laughing
MrsCrowley
MrsCrowley

Mensaje por Gregg 09.01.16 12:24

Creo que el circo de los GnR de Axl sin los otros NO es comparable a los UFO de Phil. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 09.01.16 12:29

Ni mucho menos, UFO son mucho mejores ... MrGreen
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 10.01.16 9:58

Happy birthday Maestro!

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 1zyzs5e
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 10.01.16 11:07

Felices 61, Migueliño !!!

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 MSG-004
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 10.01.16 14:06

I first met Lemmy at the Hyatt House in LA on Sunset Strip. It was the hotel where most touring bands stayed when in LA. It was also known as 'The Riot House' after being frequented by Led Zeppelin when in town. We were in the US for UFO's first American tour and Hawkwind (for whom Lemmy played bass at the time) were there after Lemmy had been busted for possession of amphetamines leaving Canada for the US leg of their tour. They were staying in LA whilst visas etc were being sorted out. I was 22. I remember being warned not to go to his room by Dave Brock who said "beware of the smell of his socks. If he takes off his boots get outta there fast". The smell was infamously awful and probably inspired "Ace of Spades" !!! Having spent much time with Lemmy in between tours and festivals he would always give me sound advice. I wasn't always the best judge of my own wellbeing but he always set me right being a very kind and intelligent man who I will always respect. It was during that first meeting that we started talking music and he mentioned a psychedelic band he rated called Count Five. The next day at the hotel he rocked up with a vinyl copy of their single "Psychotic Reaction" (no CDs in those days) He had spent the day scouring the record stores to find a copy. From then on we would bump into each other in hotel bars all over the world when our tours coincided with Hawkwind and then Motorhead. We remained firm friends for all those years and still are because I believe he is still here with us. There is no way death could stop Lemmy. I expect he will be giving me advice in the future at the right time in the right hotel bar. RIP old friend - come and visit me from the other side from time to time. I make no excuses for playing Ace of Spades.

Pete Way hablando de Lemmy
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 10.01.16 20:28

PaulKossoff escribió:I first met Lemmy at the Hyatt House in LA on Sunset Strip.  It was the hotel where most touring bands stayed when in LA.  It was also known as 'The Riot House' after being frequented by Led Zeppelin when in town. We were in the US for UFO's first American tour and Hawkwind (for whom Lemmy played bass at the time) were there after Lemmy had been busted for possession of amphetamines leaving Canada for the US leg of their tour. They were staying in LA whilst visas etc were being sorted out.  I was 22.  I remember being warned not to go to his room by Dave Brock who said "beware of the smell of his socks.  If he takes off his boots get outta there fast". The smell was infamously awful and probably inspired "Ace of Spades" !!! Having spent much time with Lemmy in between tours and festivals he would always give me sound advice.  I wasn't always the best judge of my own wellbeing but he always set me right being a very kind and intelligent man who I will always respect.  It was during that first meeting that we started talking music and he mentioned a psychedelic  band he rated called Count Five. The next day at the hotel he rocked up with a vinyl copy of their single "Psychotic Reaction" (no CDs in those days) He had spent the day scouring the record stores to find a copy.  From then on we would bump into each other in hotel bars all over the world when our tours coincided with Hawkwind and then Motorhead.  We remained firm friends for all those years and still are because I believe he is still here with us. There is no way death could stop Lemmy.  I expect he will be giving me advice in the future at the right time in the right hotel bar. RIP old friend - come and visit me from the other side from time to time.  I make no excuses for playing Ace of Spades.

Lemmy & Pete Way en un bar ... peligro de sequía Twisted Evil Laughing
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por modes garcia 10.01.16 21:02

Gregg escribió:Uh, brother, que pasada. Millones de gracias. El concierto que Phil se cayó al foso drunken

la foto de la entrada ya dice algo, la banda tratando de que phil no se aproxime al borde del escenario, lo tapan por derecha, centro e izquierda, phil no te alejes de la bateria, jajajajaja.
modes garcia
modes garcia

Mensaje por modes garcia 10.01.16 21:08

PaulKossoff escribió:I first met Lemmy at the Hyatt House in LA on Sunset Strip.  It was the hotel where most touring bands stayed when in LA.  It was also known as 'The Riot House' after being frequented by Led Zeppelin when in town. We were in the US for UFO's first American tour and Hawkwind (for whom Lemmy played bass at the time) were there after Lemmy had been busted for possession of amphetamines leaving Canada for the US leg of their tour. They were staying in LA whilst visas etc were being sorted out.  I was 22.  I remember being warned not to go to his room by Dave Brock who said "beware of the smell of his socks.  If he takes off his boots get outta there fast". The smell was infamously awful and probably inspired "Ace of Spades" !!! Having spent much time with Lemmy in between tours and festivals he would always give me sound advice.  I wasn't always the best judge of my own wellbeing but he always set me right being a very kind and intelligent man who I will always respect.  It was during that first meeting that we started talking music and he mentioned a psychedelic  band he rated called Count Five. The next day at the hotel he rocked up with a vinyl copy of their single "Psychotic Reaction" (no CDs in those days) He had spent the day scouring the record stores to find a copy.  From then on we would bump into each other in hotel bars all over the world when our tours coincided with Hawkwind and then Motorhead.  We remained firm friends for all those years and still are because I believe he is still here with us. There is no way death could stop Lemmy.  I expect he will be giving me advice in the future at the right time in the right hotel bar. RIP old friend - come and visit me from the other side from time to time.  I make no excuses for playing Ace of Spades.

grande y respetuoso pete; los bajistas gente especial.... lemmy, pete way, phil lynott, neil murray, steve harris, nikki sixx, etc....jajajajaja
modes garcia
modes garcia

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 10.01.16 21:48

modes garcia escribió:

grande y respetuoso pete; los bajistas gente especial.... lemmy, pete way, phil lynott, neil murray, steve harris, nikki sixx, etc....jajajajaja

Habría que verlos en un bar , como dice Gregg ... drunken
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Monra 10.01.16 21:57

incitatus escribió:
¡ Joer !
¡ Que malo soy haciendo fotos !
En fin, son de un garito, el 38 Special, donde tocamos este sábado pasado. El dueño tiene una fantástica colección de entradas allí expuesta. Muy recomendable

Hay unas cuantas, la mitad por lo menos, son mías. Las ha bajado de la página de TheSentinel e imprimido (o impreso, como se diga). Wink

Lo mismo en un garito de los bajos de Arguelles, el Tyrant. Tienen un cristal sobre el mostrador y debajo entradas y la mayoría son mías. No te creas que se dignaron en invitarme a una birra. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

http://www.thesentinel.es/entradas.htm
Monra
Monra

Mensaje por Gregg 10.01.16 22:44

Monra escribió:
incitatus escribió:
¡ Joer !
¡ Que malo soy haciendo fotos !
En fin, son de un garito, el 38 Special, donde tocamos este sábado pasado. El dueño tiene una fantástica colección de entradas allí expuesta. Muy recomendable

Hay unas cuantas, la mitad por lo menos, son mías. Las ha bajado de la página de TheSentinel e imprimido (o impreso, como se diga). Wink

Lo mismo en un garito de los bajos de Arguelles, el Tyrant. Tienen un cristal sobre el mostrador y debajo entradas y la mayoría son mías. No te creas que se dignaron en invitarme a una birra. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

http://www.thesentinel.es/entradas.htm
Vaya Juan Pablos piratas !! Laughing pirat
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 14.01.16 7:52

UFO’s Early ’80s Shows To Be Released In A Box

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 1zzgz6c

Unlikely heroes of British rock, UFO were rather unique in their transition from psych/space idiom to heavy tropes in the ’70s. But while the next decade, though, might have seemed inauspicious for the band, they regrouped and soldiered on delivering the goods. At that time, the original core of  Phil Mogg, Pete Way and Andy Parker, with a later addition of Paul Raymond, were joined by Paul Chapman, and then Neil Carter, and it’s this era that a new box set, “Live Sightings” – to be out on February 5th – focuses on.

Spanning 1980-1982, it comprised 4 CDs with the recordings previously available only on bootlegs, as well as LP – available in three colors – dating back to 1972 when the ensemble’s guitarist was ex-BLODWYN PIG and future PINK FAIRIES and MOTÖRHEAD member Larry Wallis.

The box is a collector’s item, as it comes with a lavish booklet and replicas of two old tour programs.

UFO - Live Sightings
UFO –
Live Sightings
CD 1: Chicago 1980

1. Lettin’ Go
2. Young Blood
3. No Place to Run
4. Cherry
5. Only You Can Rock Me
6. Love to Love
7. Mystery Train
8. Doctor Doctor
9. Too Hot to Handle
10. Lights Out
11. Rock Bottom
12. Shoot Shoot

CD 2: Chicago 1981

1. The Wild, The Willing & The Innocent
2. Only You Can Rock Me
3. Long Gone
4. Lonely Heart
5. Cherry
6. No Place to Run
7. Love to Love
8. Making Moves
9. Mystery Train
10. Too Hot to Handle
11. Lights Out
12. Rock Bottom
13. Doctor Doctor

CD 3: St. Louis 1982

1. We Belong to the Night
2. Let It Rain
3. Long Gone
4. No Place to Run
5. The Wild, The Willing & The Innocent
6. Only You Can Rock Me
7. Terri
8. Making Moves
9. Doing It All For You
10. Too Hot To Handle
11. Lights Out
12. Mystery Train

CD 4: Cleveland 1982

1. We Belong To The Night
2. Let It Rain
3. Long Gone
4. The Wild, The Willing And The Innocent
5. Only You Can Rock Me
6. Terri
7. Doing It All For You
8. Too Hot to Handle
9. Lights Out

LP: Early Flight – 1972

1. Silver Bird
2. Galactic Love
3. C’mon Everybody
4. Boogie For George
5. Back In The USA
6. Mean Woman Blues
7. Stop Breakin’ Down Blues
8. Johnny B. Goode
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 14.01.16 8:54

PaulKossoff escribió:UFO’s Early ’80s Shows To Be Released In A Box

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 1zzgz6c

Unlikely heroes of British rock, UFO were rather unique in their transition from psych/space idiom to heavy tropes in the ’70s. But while the next decade, though, might have seemed inauspicious for the band, they regrouped and soldiered on delivering the goods. At that time, the original core of  Phil Mogg, Pete Way and Andy Parker, with a later addition of Paul Raymond, were joined by Paul Chapman, and then Neil Carter, and it’s this era that a new box set, “Live Sightings” – to be out on February 5th – focuses on.

Spanning 1980-1982, it comprised 4 CDs with the recordings previously available only on bootlegs, as well as LP – available in three colors – dating back to 1972 when the ensemble’s guitarist was ex-BLODWYN PIG and future PINK FAIRIES and MOTÖRHEAD member Larry Wallis.

The box is a collector’s item, as it comes with a lavish booklet and replicas of two old tour programs.

UFO - Live Sightings
UFO –
Live Sightings
CD 1: Chicago 1980

1. Lettin’ Go
2. Young Blood
3. No Place to Run
4. Cherry
5. Only You Can Rock Me
6. Love to Love
7. Mystery Train
8. Doctor Doctor
9. Too Hot to Handle
10. Lights Out
11. Rock Bottom
12. Shoot Shoot

CD 2: Chicago 1981

1. The Wild, The Willing & The Innocent
2. Only You Can Rock Me
3. Long Gone
4. Lonely Heart
5. Cherry
6. No Place to Run
7. Love to Love
8. Making Moves
9. Mystery Train
10. Too Hot to Handle
11. Lights Out
12. Rock Bottom
13. Doctor Doctor

CD 3: St. Louis 1982

1. We Belong to the Night
2. Let It Rain
3. Long Gone
4. No Place to Run
5. The Wild, The Willing & The Innocent
6. Only You Can Rock Me
7. Terri
8. Making Moves
9. Doing It All For You
10. Too Hot To Handle
11. Lights Out
12. Mystery Train

CD 4: Cleveland 1982

1. We Belong To The Night
2. Let It Rain
3. Long Gone
4. The Wild, The Willing And The Innocent
5. Only You Can Rock Me
6. Terri
7. Doing It All For You
8. Too Hot to Handle
9. Lights Out

LP: Early Flight – 1972

1. Silver Bird
2. Galactic Love
3. C’mon Everybody
4. Boogie For George
5. Back In The USA
6. Mean Woman Blues
7. Stop Breakin’ Down Blues
8. Johnny B. Goode
Habrá que verlo con precaución. Me estoy temiendo que el sonido sea de malo hacia abajo. Hablaremos de esto.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 14.01.16 9:20

Bien Gregg, menos mal que te tenemos por aquí ...
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 14.01.16 11:57

Shows como el del 80 y 81 hay publicados oficialmente algunos. Del 82 lo bueno es que el repertorio de la gira USA variaba algo sobre el de UK (en 1982 no hubo gira Europea continental), incluyendo Terri. Creo que uno de esos dos shows del 82 es de una emisión radiofónica, lo que garantizaría una calidad mínima.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Gregg 14.01.16 11:59

Y sobre el de 1972 con Larry ... dudo mucho que suene bien. Y eso de que salga en vinilo ese show me parece lamentable, deleznable y demás-able. O sea, la caja tiene los otros en CD y ese en vinilo? Vaya kk. Espero que salga en CD también en su momento.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 14.01.16 20:09

Entrevista a Pete Way (Revista de Iron a Maiden fc)

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 Oa4v0k
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 15.01.16 8:36

Tope Koss !!
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Gregg 15.01.16 8:37

Lo más interesante es que el entrevistador dice los tres discos de UFO favoritos de Steve Harris para que Pete comente sobre el particular.

Esos discos son Strangers In The Night, Force It y The Wild The Willing & The Innocent.

¡¡ Buena elección Steve !!
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Gregg 15.01.16 8:37

A ello Pete comenta que por ahí también andaría Obsession.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 15.01.16 8:57

Donde se dejan Light out ... Laughing
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 15.01.16 9:18

Bueno, no puedes decir todos. Laughing
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 16.01.16 12:39

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 So7cwx
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 16.01.16 12:45

PaulKossoff escribió:U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 So7cwx
Hay anecdotón con Pete Way de las fechas con Triumph. La cuento en otro momento.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 16.01.16 16:54

Cuenta Gregg ....
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 17.01.16 10:12

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 35lew52
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 17.01.16 10:15

Paul Tonka Chapman con el grupo en el que está ahora Killer Bee

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 Zxl7j7
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por manel. 17.01.16 12:44

PaulKossoff escribió:Paul Tonka Chapman con el grupo en el que está ahora Killer Bee

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 Zxl7j7

Joder, se conserva de puta madre...Bien!!!!!!
manel.
manel.

Mensaje por Gregg 17.01.16 16:58

Estuvo mucho (muy mucho) peor.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 18.01.16 19:28

Entrevista a Michael Schenker

http://gigsandfestivals.com/features/michael-schenker-interview-2016
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 19.01.16 9:33

PaulKossoff escribió:Entrevista a Michael Schenker

http://gigsandfestivals.com/features/michael-schenker-interview-2016
Carambitas con Miguelito, tira un par de torpedos contra su hermano Laughing

Parece que en Navidad la familia Schenker no se reúne, a tenor de todo lo que lleva el río Twisted Evil
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Gregg 19.01.16 9:35

¿Alguien tiene la última reedición de Lovedrive?

Lo digo porque Michael carga contra Rudolph y Scorpions sobre todo por las notas interiores de dicha reedición. Me gustaría leerlas.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 19.01.16 9:47

¡quillo! que se mueren todos ... por favor que se reunan ...
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 19.01.16 13:36

Pete way ...

I'm shocked to hear we've now lost Glenn Frey. I'm not sure what's going on but can it stop now please? RIP Glenn and thank you for the music dude. Love ya, Pete xxx
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 19.01.16 13:37

Una alegría leer que Michael Schenker es fan de Rory Gallagher ...
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 20.01.16 7:45

Review a la izquierda del concierto en el anfiteatro de Chicago.

U.F.O. (El Platillo Volante) - Página 9 55fpc3
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 20.01.16 9:12

Acabo de echar un ojo a los set list de los últimos conciertos de UFO, en diciembre, y tienen un cambio sobre los set list de sus conciertos de aqui en noviembre:

Cambia el tema de apertura, NO tocan We Belong To The Night. En su lugar comienzan con MOTHER MARY.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 20.01.16 16:38

Hay una publicación en Planet Rock Facebook pidiendo a la gente sus tres bandas favoritas y la mayoría nombran a UFO!!!

Son guiris la mayoría ...

Edito:

Ya he resuelto el misterio. Era un grupo de UFO Laughing

Última edición por PaulKossoff el 20.01.16 20:15, editado 1 vez
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por danitoledo 20.01.16 17:06

Michael dando cera a los Scorps:

Michael Schenker Says Scorpions Have ‘Distorted’ the Story of His Time in the Band

Michael Schenker is ticked off at the Scorpions after getting a look at the liner notes for the band’s recent Lovedrive reissue.
“I can’t trust them anymore. The whole Lovedrive story is wrong,” Schenker told Gigs and Festivals. “They are putting it down as if I begged them to take me into the Scorpions. They begged me to join – I was already doing arena tours with UFO in the States. It’s unbelievable. Now I see that the Lovedrive story is written to their favor. They are the big guys.”

Schenker, who was an early member in the band alongside his brother Rudolf and rejoined briefly during the Lovedrive period after leaving UFO, now says he believes he was “taken advantage of right from the beginning” and asserts that he wrote “most of the songs” on their debut album, Lonesome Crow, even though the entire band received songwriting credit.
“I was focusing on music, and they were maybe focusing on business. I have no idea, but they didn’t know how to write songs in those days,” said Schenker. “If I look back now, it’s unbelievable – little bits and pieces I’m discovering. So putting together the whole picture, it looks like they’re absolutely desperate.”

Schenker’s current aggravation would seem to preclude the possibility of recording a new album with Rudolf — something the elder Schenker suggested last year when he claimed that Michael was upset with him for taking too long to follow through on a promise he’d made years ago. “I haven’t played with my brother for a long time,” said Rudolf. “I think it would be a great thing to do, and there’s a lot of people waiting for it.”
danitoledo
danitoledo

Mensaje por PaulKossoff 20.01.16 20:17

Sí que le ha dado.
PaulKossoff
PaulKossoff

Mensaje por Gregg 21.01.16 0:02

danitoledo escribió:Michael dando cera a los Scorps:

Michael Schenker Says Scorpions Have ‘Distorted’ the Story of His Time in the Band

Michael Schenker is ticked off at the Scorpions after getting a look at the liner notes for the band’s recent Lovedrive reissue.
“I can’t trust them anymore. The whole Lovedrive story is wrong,” Schenker told Gigs and Festivals. “They are putting it down as if I begged them to take me into the Scorpions. They begged me to join – I was already doing arena tours with UFO in the States. It’s unbelievable. Now I see that the Lovedrive story is written to their favor. They are the big guys.”

Schenker, who was an early member in the band alongside his brother Rudolf and rejoined briefly during the Lovedrive period after leaving UFO, now says he believes he was “taken advantage of right from the beginning” and asserts that he wrote “most of the songs” on their debut album, Lonesome Crow, even though the entire band received songwriting credit.
“I was focusing on music, and they were maybe focusing on business. I have no idea, but they didn’t know how to write songs in those days,” said Schenker. “If I look back now, it’s unbelievable – little bits and pieces I’m discovering. So putting together the whole picture, it looks like they’re absolutely desperate.”

Schenker’s current aggravation would seem to preclude the possibility of recording a new album with Rudolf — something the elder Schenker suggested last year when he claimed that Michael was upset with him for taking too long to follow through on a promise he’d made years ago. “I haven’t played with my brother for a long time,” said Rudolf. “I think it would be a great thing to do, and there’s a lot of people waiting for it.”
Esto mismo EXACTAMENTE es lo que decía Michael en la entrevista a la que pusiste enlace el otro día, Koss.
Gregg
Gregg

Mensaje por Jabs 21.01.16 0:05

Michael dando cera a los Scorpions,para luego tocar Rock you like hurricane,en su gira.
Jabs
Jabs

Página 9 de 20. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Siguiente