Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016)

4 participantes

Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016) Empty Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016)

Mensaje por keith_caputo 17.05.16 10:09

Joshua Todd (junto con Stevie D) han formado un proyecto paralelo de Rap (o Rap Rock o como querais llamarlo). El grupo se llama Spraygun War. Hace ya muchos años q Todd dijo q le gustaba mucho el rap old school asi q no me sorprende q haya montado esta banda y haya sacado este EP. Por mi perfecto, asi ya no intentara meter estas sonoridades en Buckcherry Very Happy . El EP, Into The Darkness, saldra a la venta el 10 de Junio.

Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016) Joshtoddspraygun_638

BUCKCHERRY singer Josh Todd and guitarist Stevie D. have launched a new project called SPRAYGUN WAR. The duo's debut EP, "Into The Blackness", will be released on June 10. Fans who pre-order the EP will receive an instant grat track of "OMG" and can gain entry to the SPRAYGUN WAR EP release party on June 9 at Forgotten Saints in Los Angeles.

Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016) Spraygunwarepcover

"Into The Blackness" track listing:

01. OMG
02. Booty Big And Wide
03. Turn Out The Lights
04. El Sicario
05. Fury

In a 2015 interview with 100% Rock, Todd stated about his love of hip-hop: "I went and saw 'Straight Outta Compton', which is the N.W.A. movie. I grew up in Orange County, California and 'Straight Outta Compton' was a huge record for me and all my friends, I used to get fucked up to that record and the story is incredible itself. I really enjoyed that. That was inspiring."

Todd recently told Australia's Rolling Stone that BUCKCHERRY is working on an EP to follow last year's "Rock 'N' Roll" album.

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016) Empty Re: Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016)

Mensaje por El facha catalán 17.05.16 10:15

¿pero que mierda es ésta?

Todd, a tomar por culo.
El facha catalán
El facha catalán

Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016) Empty Re: Spraygun War (Feat Joshua Todd & Stevie D from Buckcherry): Into The Blackness (2016)

Mensaje por candy 17.05.16 10:22

Lavistica Shocked

candy

Mensaje por RockRotten 17.05.16 10:37

El facha catalán escribió:¿pero que mierda es ésta?

Todd, a tomar por culo.

Por una vez, y sin que sirva de precendente, deacuerdísimo!!!

RockRotten

Mensaje por keith_caputo 17.06.16 17:12

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
keith_caputo
keith_caputo