Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson

4 participantes

Pat Torpey - Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson Empty Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson

Mensaje por Rock till I die Jue 24 Jul 2014 - 17:47

Frontiers Records

From Mr Big (band):

The rock band, MR BIG, announced today that its drummer, Pat Torpey, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and unfortunately will be unable to perform all of his normal drumming duties on the band’s upcoming World Tour in support of the band’s new album, "…The Stories We Could Tell".

“I’ve been dealing with Parkinson’s symptoms for the past couple of years and only recently received a confirmed diagnosis as symptoms worsened. I intend to fight the disease with same intensity and tenacity that I drum and live my life by and will continue recording and performing, as always, to the best of my ability. “, said Torpey.

MR BIG intends to announce a drummer in the near future whom will handle most of MR BIG’s drumming duties on the Fall 2014 tour and expects Torpey to jump on the drums on suitable live songs as well as participating in the groups acoustic set.

Pat Torpey - Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson 10537425_729171687138885_800579690404154733_n
Rock till I die
Rock till I die

Pat Torpey - Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson Empty Re: Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson

Mensaje por Ladylog Jue 24 Jul 2014 - 17:50

Cada vez que sale una noticia de estas me doy cuenta de que me voy a tener que acostumbrar a leer cosas así. No
Ladylog
Ladylog

Pat Torpey - Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson Empty Re: Pat Torpey de Mr Big tiene Parkinson

Mensaje por Justin Case Jue 24 Jul 2014 - 17:57

Terrible.
Aunque pensaba que era más joven, enganchar una enfermedad de estas a los 60 es una gran putada para cualquiera... y si la batería es tu vida, ya no te digo.
Justin Case
Justin Case

Mensaje por Clairvoyant Jue 24 Jul 2014 - 18:41

Que putadón, espero que pueda controlar los efectos de la enfermedad y no le afecte demasiado a su vida.
Clairvoyant
Clairvoyant