James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013)

3 participantes

James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013) Empty James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013)

Mensaje por keith_caputo Dom 18 Nov 2012 - 22:03

James Michael vocalista de SIXX A.M ademas de productor y compositor para otras bandas va a publicar su segundo disco en solitario, Learn To Hate You en 2013.

"My story isn't typical," Michael told Noisecreep during a May 2011 interview. "I played in a band called the RIVERDOGS in the early '90s and did some touring with them in Europe. I then signed a record deal for my first solo album in the late '90s. I ended up putting out a solo album called 'Inhale' in 2000, but I quickly realized that I was more cut out to be in the studio, writing with and for other artists."

He added, "You see, I originally had this fantasy that I would put out a solo album that would sell millions of copies, and then become this huge rock star. But while I was waiting for my record to come out, I started working with people like Sammy Hagar and MÖTLEY CRÜE. Once my solo album did come out, it didn't perform well commercially. But something interesting happened instead. Even though my solo record didn't sell, all of these other records that I had written for started doing really well, and the checks started rolling in." Michael has since worked as a record producer, songwriter and/or engineer/mixer with many other successful recording artists, including Kelly Clarkson, Alanis Morissette, Meat Loaf, SCORPIONS, Hilary Duff, THE RASMUS, PAPA ROACH, TRAPT and HALESTORM.

"It was a great time, since I realized that the songwriting side was where I should be focusing my efforts," he said. "I get to stay in one place and work with different other artists every single day, and they can go out on tour playing the same 10 songs while I get to do new stuff. I then spent the next seven or eight years building on my career as a producer and songwriter."

James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013) Jamesmichaelsolo2011

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013) Empty Re: James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013)

Mensaje por keith_caputo Lun 19 Nov 2012 - 17:59

No parece haber muchos fans de Sixx A.M por aqui Very Happy . Ya veremos q hacer James Michael son solitario aunq lo escuchado en ese minuto me suena demasiado moderno en el mal sentido de la palabra
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013) Empty Re: James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013)

Mensaje por mikel erecto Lun 19 Nov 2012 - 18:01

No me molo nada el rollito moderno de Sixx AM...Y conste,que lo volvi a escuchar hace unos meses...siempre me molaron mas Brides Of destruction,el primero claro...
mikel erecto
mikel erecto

Mensaje por SIXX´N SEX Lun 19 Nov 2012 - 18:02

keith_caputo escribió:No parece haber muchos fans de Sixx A.M por aqui Very Happy . Ya veremos q hacer James Michael son solitario aunq lo escuchado en ese minuto me suena demasiado moderno en el mal sentido de la palabra

Algo habrán hecho estos para que eso sea así......
SIXX´N SEX
SIXX´N SEX

Mensaje por keith_caputo Lun 19 Nov 2012 - 18:22

SIXX´N SEX escribió:
keith_caputo escribió:No parece haber muchos fans de Sixx A.M por aqui Very Happy . Ya veremos q hacer James Michael son solitario aunq lo escuchado en ese minuto me suena demasiado moderno en el mal sentido de la palabra

Algo habrán hecho estos para que eso sea así......

tienen un sonido bastante modernete, pero a mi sus 2 discos me parecen bastante buenos. Los disfruto de vez en cuando eso es lo q cuenta
keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo Mar 18 Jun 2013 - 16:49

aqui esta el videoclip. Muy comercial, pero el tio tiene una pedazo de voz

keith_caputo
keith_caputo

Mensaje por keith_caputo Mar 18 Jun 2013 - 16:54

esta es la portada del disco

James Michael (SIXX A.M): Learn To Hate You (2013) 51HwiDAt0nL._SY300_
keith_caputo
keith_caputo